What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did I say anything that was politically incorrect?

Arre tumne politically incorrect nahin but Historically superincorrect batayi hai. Now even that calls for Infractions rite. :)

I have not trolled here, my opinion is just different. I'd love to be proven wrong, no one is trying
I meant with Junior Tehrik-e-Taliban. Nice imagination. :D

Look it just dosent matter, we are pakistanis and we are not going to identify with a athest hindu back ground indian

i dont think most people care who he is or what he did

the emnity and hatred is now ingrained and i dont want roads named after my enemy

I don't have to prove anything to you .... these facts are well splashed in the history for everybody to see.

You people perceive the history differently and we perceive it differently.

We belong to two different nations - remember the two nation theory......:enjoy:

:hitwall:

Yes rite. But history is history. The person who was a Sociologist cant be communal. By da way. Pakistan is a offspring of communal mentality.

I have not trolled here, my opinion is just different. I'd love to be proven wrong, no one is trying

Don't need to.. As long as you are admitting that he was a Pakistani terrorist..

I started same thread but it got closed to days back but it got closed ! :cry:

On Topic :
People who run from their History end in reaching doom. Foreign heroes like MBQ,Ghazni,Ghauri belonged to different culture copying or idolizing them will be betrayal to the soil/land where our fore-fathers have been born & buried.

Pakistan & India has some shared common history & heroes the sooner they will learn it sooner they will be on track.

:hitwall:

Yes rite. But history is history. The person who was a Sociologist cant be communal. By da way. Pakistan is a offspring of communal mentality.

History is viewed differently. Only facts are facts, the rest, including motive are conjecture written by the victor

Don't need to.. As long as you are admitting that he was a Pakistani terrorist..

Whatever, you just care about that

I don't have to prove anything to you .... these facts are well splashed in the history for everybody to see.

You people perceive the history differently and we perceive it differently.

We belong to two different nations - remember the two nation theory......:enjoy:

indians ki soch and history mehdood q hoti he ......:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom