What's new

Decision to rename Lahore landmark after Bhagat Singh on hold

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY. Now next tym do remember this when u talk bout IVC. :D :D :D. OTherwise I will bring this post to memorise u. (Hadd hai yaar inki)

IVC had nothing to do with your India and even Old India for that matter. There were no cultural and traditional similarities between IVC spread areas and India, except for a limited portion which is indeed miniscule.

I suspect.. Only that id can admit if he is suicide troll or not.. Admission is a 1st person verb..

Anyway, English lesson aside, it doesnt take an Einstein to deduce that a person with 14 posts making such comments is not new to the board..

10 days or 100 days i think all soldiers answer terrorist posts with bullet Posts

IVC had nothing to do with your India and even Old India for that matter. There were no cultural and traditional similarities between IVC spread areas and India, except for a limited portion which is indeed miniscule.

I have every right to talk about IVC... i have a pakistani background, considering my anchestors built up IVC.... :D
which makes my indian brothers legitimate to mention it,...

Boy, ain't this one of the finest threads in a while?
Having a lot of fun. :D
Don't take anything seriously, do little leg pulling, have fun. Its good to have some fun threads once in a while. :D

This thread is such a beautiful example of how wrong Mr. Jinnah was. THis is my proof for the future to prove in discussion how and why 2 nation theory was a farce and why still Indian muslims believe it. :)

Jinna wanted Secular Muslim State not an Islamic State and these new generation punks dont know a **** bout it. I can see where Pakistan is heading. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom