What's new

Decision imminent: Summary containing 6 names for next army chief sent to PMO

Ganja wants asim muneer while bajwa wants azhar abbas/aamir.

My prediction: chief wohi banega jis ki videos Nani ke pass hain
This entire vedio Blackmail saga reminds me of Indonesian President Sukarno he was a serial womanizer KGB tried to honey trap him. when on a visit to Moscow KGB confronted him with a film of his adventures, Sukarno was apparently delighted. Legend has it he even asked for extra copies to show to his friends.

After selling the whole country to US by Pak army, its right time we should also import army chief from USA. At least he will be loyal to his job and not corrupt unlike his predecessors. We would also have luxury to complain USA in case if he indulges in politics.

Everyone here is a deserving candidate, we can have a six month tenure for one, and that makes the proposition so simple for all six.

All six will be happy, and the politicians too.

Military has lost the mojo, lost the respect and pride, a new COAS has an uphill task to get to the high morals to get the respect back.

Power corrupts, a not so powerful military, cut to size and put in place will do a lot of good to the country.

6 positions for 6 generals. Mazze karo

CJCSC
Senior CJCSC
Deputy CJCSC

COAS
Senior COAS
Deputy COAS

is there anyone among these lieutenant generals who is not aligned to any political party/personality or lobbying by any political party and remain independent and he is the finest and most deserving officer by his performance and merit to become COAS?
pardon me if there is any mistake in the message.
How about Lt Gen Nouman Mahmood ???

تجھے کيا لگتا بے -
-مجھے ڈرامہ لگتا بے
-​

PML_N wanted Sharif's guilty verdict to be buried, which now with all the talk of the new **** King its forgotten, no one talks about the real issues facing the country. Empty treasury around the corner bankruptcy. NEW chief could be Junior Zardari, it will not make a difference to the world they will not start giving these buffoons' AIDS just because New **** king has been selected by rejected and on the Run criminal. IK should sit this one out he cannot fix the economy without real powers in his hands he should let PDM wear this crown and die out that's my 2 cents...

FOTtIWuWUAkIBVm.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom