What's new

Debate this : Obama fears Pakistan’s disintegration

Truth of the matter is: I'm helping draft the critical variables for something important. I thought, I might come across certain new ideas here, but.......
I am waiting for the conclusion of this debate - you do have a conclusion don't you? make it rather quick before dragging it too much and u let the trolls and pseudo intelligentsia take it over. Best of Luck.

Let's wait and see, till at least 500 responses so that I can make a valid assessment.
Valid point.

The end must be defined or else it will become a slugging match.

Completely irrelevant and a very bad job at a veiled attack.
let analyse the situation from US point of view.....

the basis idea is that they do not want to see a single nuke in the hands of extremists

Now if they launch a offensive against pakistan they would take the risk of having multi nuclear strikes..

so what do you think what they gonna do ?

@hyperion...very bad understanding of subject from you

you are not playing the game alone...it was quite valid point...

Buddy:

1. The scenario is not the aftermath.
2. Whenever playing with probabilistic models, you design and observe the system from one players point of view.

@hyperion...very bad understanding of subject from you

you are not playing the game alone...it was quite valid point...

Karan, It's not the forum. I owe it to my country.
I applaud your dedication to the forum

I will prefer a disintegrated Pakistan which cannot provide a credible threat to India in the future. Balochistan should become free. Azad Kashmir & Gilgil-Balistan should come back to India. Rest of the pakistan, will be cut off from China and then the military threat will reduce significantly. Also nukes should go. They can keep their F-16s and other toys. Beautiful planes.

why not same thing happens to india kashmir and hydrabad dhakan come to pakistan .....don't be a kid .....be practical ....don't watch dreams you just have big mouth but nothing in it so watch your words mr....understood

Is it some perennial urge to derail threads that you are commenting? Want to defend Pakistan and it's honour, read, think and then respond to threads. Please do not add comments before reading the note at the start of the thread!
[--Leo--];3106884 said:
why not same thing happens to india kashmir and hydrabad dhakan come to pakistan .....don't be a kid .....be practical ....don't watch dreams you just have big mouth but nothing in it so watch your words mr....understood

If a situation were to arise, where Pakistani regime were to loose control of its Nukes or was on verge being disintegrated due to internal forces. It would be in best interests Pakistani people, Pakistan as country and humanity overall to for it to stand aside and let international coalition intervene and take control of its nukes.

Let see what are the alternatives.

1) Pakistan doesnot allow coalition forces to secure its nukes...but at the same time it is not able to secure them herself.
Result: Some nukes fall in the hands of AQ, LeT, Taliban..they bomb Indian, Israel or US..nuclear retaliation from any these countries will ensure complete annihilation of Pakistan.

2) Pakistan resists forces from secure its nukes and falls back on its old policy of "we will use, them before loose them" and itself fires at India or Israel or US bases in Afghanistan and Middle east..this second also will ensure complete and utter annihilation of Pakistan.

So question for Pakistanis to answer is, do Pakistani they have the ability/survival instinct to choose the lesser of two Evils..will they prefer loosing just their nukes or would they loose their country and all it people too in a bid that they might damage their perceived enemies in the process.

Well guideline for you was not to engage all of the thread. Just answer question number three. Rest is best left for Pakistanis to decide. Don't you think?
If a situation were to arise, where Pakistani regime were to loose control of its Nukes or was on verge being disintegrated due to internal forces. It would be in best interests Pakistani people, Pakistan as country and humanity overall to for it to stand aside and let international coalition intervene and take control of its nukes.

1) Pakistan doesnot allow coalition forces to secure its nukes...but at the same time it is not able to secure them herself.
Result: Some nukes fall in the hands of AQ, LeT, Taliban..they bomb Indian, Israel or US..nuclear retaliation from any these countries will ensure complete annihilation of Pakistan.

2) Pakistan resists forces from secure its nukes and falls back on its old policy of "we will use, them before loose them" and itself fires at India or Israel or US bases in Afghanistan and Middle east..this second also will ensure complete and utter annihilation of Pakistan.

So question for Pakistanis to answer is, do Pakistani they have the ability/survival instinct to choose the lesser of two Evils..will they prefer loosing just their nukes or would they loose their country and all it people too in a bid that they might damage their perceived enemies in the process.

OH LORD!!!! :welcome:

the indians and their doomsday theories!!! Pakistan is not losing its nukes! and neither r nukes a switch that you press and boom the world explodes!

and neither r nukes a switch that you press and boom the world explodes!

Oh well, given the 8 second claim by your generals, we thought thats exactly the impression Pakistanis have for nukes ;)

Please let sanity take root. Ares was sanctioned, no need to police the thread. If you have valid answers, please comment accordingly.
OH LORD!!!! :welcome:

the indians and their doomsday theories!!! Pakistan is not losing its nukes! and neither r nukes a switch that you press and boom the world explodes!

Karan, kindly disengage.
Oh well, given the 8 second claim by your generals, we thought thats exactly the impression Pakistanis have for nukes ;)

The hypothesis of the thread is ridiculous.

Pakistan will not disintegrate. The areas which are in danger of dis-integration are the FATA, and Balochistan areas. Pakistan has no major military bases nor does it store its nuclear weapons in that area.

The Nukes are de-mated and are stored in various locations in hardened shelters near major military installations.

What Pakistan needs to do is stop wasting money on making so many nuclear weapons and instead focus on resolving the crippling power shortages that occur in Pakistan.

Did you even read the thread? Wherein it states Pakistan will disintegrate? Go wash your eyes before reading or replying.

The hypothesis of the thread is ridiculous.

Pakistan will not disintegrate. The areas which are in danger of dis-integration are the FATA, and Balochistan areas. Pakistan has no major military bases nor does it store its nuclear weapons in that area.

The Nukes are de-mated and are stored in various locations in hardened shelters near major military installations.

What Pakistan needs to do is stop wasting money on making so many nuclear weapons and instead focus on resolving the crippling power shortages that occur in Pakistan.

We want connectivity wid A-stna and wid CAR states without blackmailing from pakistan and we wish to have our water in kashmir.
so u know

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png

Singh sahab, Sawal to parh letay pehlay!
We want connectivity wid A-stna and wid CAR states without blackmailing from pakistan and we wish to have our water in kashmir.
so u know

If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png
BTW, I don't know what you mean :D

Back
Top Bottom