What's new

Debate this : Obama fears Pakistan’s disintegration

Well wouldn't assured destruction of global economy have similar psychological repercussion?

Besides nukes need a certain level of balls attached to the nations possessing them. There is no such thing as mature and immature. It's all about damage calculations, and ability to digest the consequences.

It's not a moral debate.
Which comment was found to be vague ?

MAD implies destruction of a power that attacks not unsuspecting targets like the middle east / Af who would never go to war with Pak.

Attacking them with nukes as retaliation to strikes from another power displays an immature streak which is not expected from a Nuclear nation.

Please read the note in the starting. And keep invalid opinions to yourself.
are we talking about INDIA or DALAI LAMA???? maybe mother teresa even? peace love harmony & ZEN!

besides WHO cares what india wants!!

Well wouldn't assured destruction of global economy have similar psychological repercussion?

Besides nukes need a certain level of balls attached to the nations possessing them. There is no such thing as mature and immature. It's all about damage calculations, and ability to digest the consequences.

It's not a moral debate.

Pak will not have to digest the consequences as it will cease to exist as it now is.

I do not see any balls in the options suggested, it would need a demented head to attack nations who have sustained Pak and have no malice.

Buddy, be concise. It's a if then scenario. Not an if - then - else scenario.
What India wants -

1.Pakistan to leave its claim on Indian J&K . Convert LOC to International border

2. Quit supporting insurgencies in India

3.Get rid of all its terror groups , be they anti India , Anti sufi ,anti Shia , anti Afghanistan , anti Pakistan , Anti America or anti anyone else . If That needs Pakistan to be stable and prosperous then we would want that as well .

There is nothing else India wants from Pakistan

Pak will not have to digest the consequences as it will cease to exist as it now is.

I do not see any balls in the options suggested, it would need a demented head to attack nations who have sustained Pak and have no malice.

US will use F 22s from UAE and assets from other military bases in Arab countries for assisting the attack on Pakistan (if done).

Ok. We are getting off-tracked here. Your addition to the thread has been noted. Cheers.

Solmon, let's refrain from getting into the nitty gritty. How, by whom, by what means, size, mass will be delivered, can be left for another day to be debated upon.
US will use F 22s from UAE and assets from other military bases in Arab countries for assisting the attack on Pakistan (if done).

The first principle of warfare is not to legislate for the attacker.

US would have any number of options, the aircraft & missiles used to bomb Af flew from diego Garcia / Sea Platforms.

Sorry, the question wasn't going to war. It's about how to best avoid the scenario.

My friend, usually it takes 2 to avoid war :), besides, all the answers were from your own questions on an extremely hypothetical scenario.

Mate, I request you to refrain from going off tangent. This is not the subject under discussion.
The first principle of warfare is not to legislate for the attacker.

US would have any number of options, the aircraft & missiles used to bomb Af flew from diego Garcia / Sea Platforms.

Strategy = Hypothetical Scenarios and counter measures.

Shows you forfeit you're right to comment or be taken seriously on this particular thread.

My friend, usually it takes 2 to avoid war :), besides, all the answers were from your own questions on an extremely hypothetical scenario.

Shoot the drones first, b) Then you can think about escalating the conflict to a Nuclear Level.

The scenario was for extreme retaliation in case the US attempts to secure Pakistans Nuclear weapons and so was my answer. However, I do agree with you, we should shoot down the drones 'if' they do not operate with explicit permission of the Government.

Sadly, drones operate with the permission of GoP, hence they will not be shot down.

Thanks, however, I already requested him to be silent. Kindly get back to topic.
The scenario was for extreme retaliation in case the US attempts to secure Pakistans Nuclear weapons and so was my answer. However, I do agree with you, we should shoot down the drones 'if' they do not operate with explicit permission of the Government.

Sadly, drones operate with the permission of GoP, hence they will not be shot down.

man i think indians eat DABAR CHAMAN PRASH!!! ROOJ ROOJ FIR FIR aa jatay hain yeh loog! shakti daay mujhay.

It isn't about guts. It is about the policy.

If we (Pakistanis) are against US, it does not matters, because our leadership's policy for now is to maintain peaceful ties with US.
If Pakistan changes its policy like Iran did after the revolution, not only the UCAVs but also the RQ-170s will be coming down.

They still won't be coming down bro, because they will not be entering our air space, they only do it with our Government's permission.

What is your intent on this thread? Go and become a conscript in the armed forces. What you're doing here shows your intellect!

Note: Read note in the starting and then blabber.

man i think indians eat DABAR CHAMAN PRASH!!! ROOJ ROOJ FIR FIR aa jatay hain yeh loog! shakti daay mujhay.

Maverick, just respond to the questions at hand. Do not thread your own scenarios.
They still won't be coming down bro, because they will not be entering our air space, they only do it with our Government's permission.

I don't think any Arab state would allow the US use of their bases to wage war on Pakistan. And those that do will face consequences.

Back
Top Bottom