What's new

Debate this : Obama fears Pakistan’s disintegration

Thats not true...

BTW what is it about??/

Man this is getting ridiculously hard to control. Mostly, Pakistanis aren't even reading what the thread is about, and are commenting, just for the fun of commenting.

Abu, nothing wrong with my perception, nor any of my faculties. You just unloaded a lot of empty bravado, when no one even asked for it. Anyhow, let's kindly stay on topic. Read it again.
im telling it how it is...if you perceive it as trolling -- well that's your own opinion

the question should be- what made Obama think that way...

Aryan yara, this is just a hypothetical scenario! Give your vote from the list of choices. :)

Abu, kindly refrain from trolling. I'm not asking for an open-ended opinion. Please read what the post is about and then give your vote from the set of answers already available. Cheers.

I wrote the following last year which I think relevant, I have copied part of it and I believe that Syria and certainly Iran and Pakistan will be considered red lines for Russia and China. So any attack on Pakistan by America could invite world war 3.

Its with this background that we have to see American actions in the rest of the world including Iraq Afghanistan and Libya. It would seem that Syria Pakistan and Iran could soon be recipients of the American way of life in the near future. If Americans were to succeed in having their way in Afghanistan and Pakistan it would seriously threaten China bearing in mind that India is already friendly towards America. It would be a serious setback to Chinese in that supply routes could be closed by America at will.

China & Russia are probably the only two militaries that can afford to take America on and make Americans think twice. I say this because China & Russia are the only two countries that can threaten the American mainland with nuclear weapons.

I am not suggesting that they would necessarily win against America but they could certainly cause Americans unacceptable damage.

One can not help notice that when Russia took action against Georgia who Americans and Nato were making friendly overtures to Americans and Nato did little to help Georgia who they had earlier encouraged to be boisterous towards Russia. The American therefore can be pragmatic when pushed and their bluff is called.

American sabre rattling on Iran is not being ignored by Russia & China. Both have prevented Iran from being completely isolated. The Chinese and Russians were not happy with what happened in Libya and are unlikely to be conned again. The movement towards Syria by Russian assets and the refusal by Russians to accept missiles near their borders must not be ignored as the wishfull dreams of power by a former superpower.

With Putin about to be re-elected in Russia makes the way for a more assertive Russia when it comes to America. The only time there seemed that coordination was lacking between Medev and Putin was on the Libyan action and it was clear that Putin thought Nato’s actions were unacceptable and likened Natos actions to the Crusaders [xi].
I believe that the Chinese & Russians are keeping a close eye on what is happening and may coordinate their actions to prevent this

The danger is that Americans and Europe are in financial crisis and may need to get more adventurous in their search for stealing third world resources and influence and may use force. Will they risk the ire of China and or Russia? They will not in my opinion accept a new order that is not dominated by American, European and white English speaking countries? Could they? Will they risk WW3 with nukes?

Many will see a war hot or cold unlikely, because why should China or Russia risk their own assets for Pakistan, Iran etc? Could China not just keep rising without a war? My take is that the west can see what is going to happen ie if they dont take some sort of action they will no longer lead the world. If they keep managing to get away with their adventures in due course China & Russia will be targets.
Lawrence Freeman from the Executive Intelligence Review magazine [xii]has stated that

“President Obama is acting on a British geopolitical plan to force a confrontation with Russia and China, a military confrontation of which Syrian and Iran would nearly be the ignition point. But the real goal is a war to stop the progress that Russia and China are engulfed in” .

I think in the face of this alliance Russia has a key part to play and America when it realises its losing may try bribing Russia. After all the Russians are white at least.

Will Russia & China have the foresight to prevent American and Nato from stealing and controlling the world resources before its too late?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pak-russia-china-iran-cars.html#ixzz1yuygL2jW

Yara thanks for the analysis. For other members, could you summarize it - keeping just one question in mind: What would be unacceptable damage for an invading force - so they refrain completely?
I wrote the following last year which I think relevant, I have copied part of it and I believe that Syria and certainly Iran and Pakistan will be considered red lines for Russia and China. So any attack on Pakistan by America could invite world war 3.

Its with this background that we have to see American actions in the rest of the world including Iraq Afghanistan and Libya. It would seem that Syria Pakistan and Iran could soon be recipients of the American way of life in the near future. If Americans were to succeed in having their way in Afghanistan and Pakistan it would seriously threaten China bearing in mind that India is already friendly towards America. It would be a serious setback to Chinese in that supply routes could be closed by America at will.

China & Russia are probably the only two militaries that can afford to take America on and make Americans think twice. I say this because China & Russia are the only two countries that can threaten the American mainland with nuclear weapons.

I am not suggesting that they would necessarily win against America but they could certainly cause Americans unacceptable damage.

One can not help notice that when Russia took action against Georgia who Americans and Nato were making friendly overtures to Americans and Nato did little to help Georgia who they had earlier encouraged to be boisterous towards Russia. The American therefore can be pragmatic when pushed and their bluff is called.

American sabre rattling on Iran is not being ignored by Russia & China. Both have prevented Iran from being completely isolated. The Chinese and Russians were not happy with what happened in Libya and are unlikely to be conned again. The movement towards Syria by Russian assets and the refusal by Russians to accept missiles near their borders must not be ignored as the wishfull dreams of power by a former superpower.

With Putin about to be re-elected in Russia makes the way for a more assertive Russia when it comes to America. The only time there seemed that coordination was lacking between Medev and Putin was on the Libyan action and it was clear that Putin thought Nato’s actions were unacceptable and likened Natos actions to the Crusaders [xi].
I believe that the Chinese & Russians are keeping a close eye on what is happening and may coordinate their actions to prevent this

The danger is that Americans and Europe are in financial crisis and may need to get more adventurous in their search for stealing third world resources and influence and may use force. Will they risk the ire of China and or Russia? They will not in my opinion accept a new order that is not dominated by American, European and white English speaking countries? Could they? Will they risk WW3 with nukes?

Many will see a war hot or cold unlikely, because why should China or Russia risk their own assets for Pakistan, Iran etc? Could China not just keep rising without a war? My take is that the west can see what is going to happen ie if they dont take some sort of action they will no longer lead the world. If they keep managing to get away with their adventures in due course China & Russia will be targets.
Lawrence Freeman from the Executive Intelligence Review magazine [xii]has stated that

“President Obama is acting on a British geopolitical plan to force a confrontation with Russia and China, a military confrontation of which Syrian and Iran would nearly be the ignition point. But the real goal is a war to stop the progress that Russia and China are engulfed in” .

I think in the face of this alliance Russia has a key part to play and America when it realises its losing may try bribing Russia. After all the Russians are white at least.

Will Russia & China have the foresight to prevent American and Nato from stealing and controlling the world resources before its too late?

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pak-russia-china-iran-cars.html#ixzz1yuygL2jW

Ok guys, I'll answer in 5 hours. Gotta go and deal with some real world problems. Please keep it clean.

I feel that the option of attacking the middle east is not feasible. Why would you want additional enemies after India Israel and US. It is like 2boys fighting and one says that if you hit me I will kick the neighbour's cat.

As an Indian I would like a good relation with Pakistan which does not support terrorism or interferes in our internal affairs (Kashmir)

Hyperion

Firstly i commend you for the effort you have made on this thread to discuss this specific scenario.
I genuinely cannot see this scenario ever existing or coming to reality - Pakistan cannot and will not disintegrate.
We sometimes say things due to patriotism and for the passion of our nation - but i am trying to look at the scenario you pose with my objective head. Granted there are posturing gestures from the USA and flexing of muscles - however the assumption that their may be "disintegration" taking place - its a big no.
One thing i will say is even after the numerous requests to just stick to the topic - i think you will learn pretty quickly that people simply "go blind" when they want to and will simply troll till their hearts are content... so get used to them yaar.:azn:

As an Indian I would like a good relation with Pakistan
Obviously you didn't read the full post. The answer above would have sufficed.

Hyperion

Firstly i commend you for the effort you have made on this thread to discuss this specific scenario.
I genuinely cannot see this scenario ever existing or coming to reality - Pakistan cannot and will not disintegrate.
We sometimes say things due to patriotism and for the passion of our nation - but i am trying to look at the scenario you pose with my objective head. Granted there are posturing gestures from the USA and flexing of muscles - however the assumption that their may be "disintegration" taking place - its a big no.
One thing i will say is even after the numerous requests to just stick to the topic - i think you will learn pretty quickly that people simply "go blind" when they want to and will simply troll till their hearts are content... so get used to them yaar.:azn:
SK, I know for a fact that Pakistan is not going to disintegrate, I'm just checking 'relative thinking' capabilities of folks here :D

SK, I know for a fact that Pakistan is not going to disintegrate, I'm just checking 'relative thinking' capabilities of folks here :D

Dude - you will struggle if you are looking for "relative thinking" because when this is sought the troll infestation brigade takes over (as seen on here) and derailing of thread occurs......Catch up with you later.

Yara thanks for the analysis. For other members, could you summarize it - keeping just one question in mind: What would be unacceptable damage for an invading force - so they refrain completely?

The ability to flatten Tel Aviv completely.

Laters mate. I'm also just leaving for home!
Dude - you will struggle if you are looking for "relative thinking" because when this is sought the troll infestation brigade takes over (as seen on here) and derailing of thread occurs......Catch up with you later.

Thanks for that. I've made the edit and please read question 2c again. There is an additional edit there.

Please stay away. Didn't you read the note?

what u want me to do ? congrats him when he talk about dividing my country? and who are u to told me stay away?????
if my post are unacceptable moderators are here to del it and warn me .... and u start a thread doesn,t mean u own this forum so u keep away from me

Back
Top Bottom