What's new

Debate on the so called "Islamic Terrorism"

Oh come up with something better!!!

When did IRA draw inspiration from the bible, and behead someone yelling "jesus our savior"
Extremist are using political problems slowly be converted into religious one's, cuz political problems will only get local support, but a religious problem will get the support of the whole muslim world. I dont understand why you are blind to this, and always blaming non-muslims calling what they seem fit.

Oh ho ho...... You obviously haven't been there have you? look up the Shankill road murders. Or the term "romper room sessions"
Oh and since you want to use the bible there are plenty of people in the world who DO use the bible as justification for the various persecutions they perpetrate. It was favoured by the KU Klux Klan if I remember correctly.

Oh and if you jumped up against others as much as you jumped up at Muslims I would take your claims at being a moderate a little more seriously.

look up the Shankill road murders

I dont find the UVF or the Shankhill butchers to have been inspired by the Bible to kill people. Besides, its all over now.

there are plenty of people in the world who DO use the bible as justification for the various persecutions

They are Christian fundamentalists then. I can see many instants where the term was used.

Oh ho ho...... You obviously haven't been there have you? look up the Shankill road murders. Or the term "romper room sessions"
Oh and since you want to use the bible there are plenty of people in the world who DO use the bible as justification for the various persecutions they perpetrate. It was favoured by the KU Klux Klan if I remember correctly.

Oh and if you jumped up against others as much as you jumped up at Muslims I would take your claims at being a moderate a little more seriously.

I am a extremist secularist;not a peacenik moderate!! just reinvented myself with moose and a hint of tail on my head..lol

ku klux klan is a christain fundamentalist also a racist organization. They blew up a building in louisana i think, it is called christain terrorism. So did i say anything else on that.

I havent seen anything on the last 25 years of my life about christain terrorism, especially in the scale of islamic terrorism.

thanx to Adux and Samudra, my point is proved to be valid. when Joey said that he defines Islamic Terrorism as terrorism "wrongfully" carried out in the name of Islam, i somewhat agreed. but here come guys like Adux and Samudra, who on one hand say that they have NO interest in reading our Holy Book, and on the other hand say that Islamic Terrorism is terrorism "inspired" by the Quran!

now i would like to request them, to please show me that how can the Quran inspire a terrorist, please.

You should my previous posts in this thread. Let me help you.

If a Hindu were to kill an innocent in the name of a Hindu god, for the sake of a Hindu religion or God, or was inspired by an established Hindu scripture then I have no problem whatsoever in calling him a Hindu terrorist and the said act can be labelled Hindu terrorism.

Replace Hindu with Muslim, and 'Hindu terrorism' with 'Islamic terrorism'. That is what we're saying.

how can the Quran inspire a terrorist, please.

Perhaps you should ask a terrorist first. He's the guy killing in the name of Islam. We're just calling a spade spade.

You should my previous posts in this thread. Let me help you.

Replace Hindu with Muslim, and 'Hindu terrorism' with 'Islamic terrorism'. That is what we're saying.

i agree with the first part of your quote, but i disagree with the religion "inspiring" a terrorist part.

Perhaps you should ask a terrorist first. He's the guy killing in the name of Islam. We're just calling a spade spade.

yes, but how do you knw he is "inspired" by the Quran, irrespective of what he claims?

i agree with the first part of your quote, but i disagree with the religion "inspiring" a terrorist part.

You're free to disagree with whatever you want to.

yes, but how do you knw he is "inspired" by the Quran,irrespective of what he claims?

Why should his claims be ignored ?

how did judge the context and background of the terrorist's claim?

I dont judge, my friend. Why should I 'judge' ? Have I mentioned 'judge' ? Careful about the use of words. Especially in a debate full of rhetoric...

if i claim something will you believe me?

Coming back to this rather rhetorical question.

Am I supposed to think you're fooling me when you say you're Muslim ?

I dont judge, my friend. Why should I 'judge' ? Have I mentioned 'judge' ? Careful about the use of words. Especially in a debate full of rhetoric...

if you did not judge, then what was that, oh yes, you reached a conclusion that the terrorist was "inspired" by the Quran, just because he claimed it.

Coming back to this rather rhetorical question.

Am I supposed to think you're fooling me when you say you're Muslim ?

will you believe me if i tell you i am a Hindu?

thanx to Adux and Samudra, my point is proved to be valid. when Joey said that he defines Islamic Terrorism as terrorism "wrongfully" carried out in the name of Islam, i somewhat agreed. but here come guys like Adux and Samudra, who on one hand say that they have NO interest in reading our Holy Book, and on the other hand say that Islamic Terrorism is terrorism "inspired" by the Quran!

now i would like to request them, to please show me that how can the Quran inspire a terrorist, please.

Dude, how do you know wether your inspiration gained from the book is the same as his?
I have said never quran or islam inspired terrorism, anywhere in this thread; so be very careful when accusing me.
We have no interest in your book, why should we have one, we dont have the time to religiously analyze the righteouness of your fellow brethren's action, that is your's.
Some muslim yells allah-o-akbar and beheads someone, i would call it islamic terrorism

We have no interest in your book, why should we have one, we dont have the time to religiously analyze the righteouness of your fellow brethren's action, that is your's.
Some muslim yells allah-o-akbar and beheads someone, i would call it islamic terrorism

In other words, the non-Muslim world calls it according to what it percieves.

Back
Top Bottom