What's new

Debate on the so called "Islamic Terrorism"

Then i would be a Islamophobe,
If a muslim do anything in the name of Islam, it will be called islamic terrorism. Thats how it is.
We dont care wether it is not what islam teaches, cuz it is being done in the name of islam.It is your duty and your perogative to make sure that 'muslims' dont terrorize non-muslim, if you dont expect non-muslims to call you what they like.
Nobody here is villifying islam, you take it that way; all these time asim, you are directing your vent at non-muslims while you should be at your own kind
I fart in the name of Hinduism, am I a Hinduism Farter? If anyone can just declare and so be it, then I declare myself Superman!

What about MY FREEWILL?!? I refuse to be in the bondage of your labels!

Adux,

exactly what i said in my previous post which was directed at my fellow muslims............its not ur duty, nor ur concern and we shouldnt expect u to do so.............the ultimate responsibility falls on the muslims

I will add one more to my list, which is only populated by Neo now.

exactly what i said in my previous post which was directed at my fellow muslims............its not ur duty, nor ur concern and we shouldnt expect u to do so.............the ultimate responsibility falls on the muslims

That is naive idealism. We do have a responsibility but that is for our own sakes. But the truth is Islamaphobes WILL treat us as adversaries no matter what. And as they say History is written by the victors. They are labeling us and putting down this invention of Islamic terrorism because they are winning. The only way to reverse this is 1) Correct ourselves 2) Alongside Correct the Islamaphobes.

Just by correcting ourselves it won't make a damn difference, because they treat us as adversaries and hence it is in their interest to put this label upon us.

That is naive idealism. We do have a responsibility but that is for our own sakes. But the truth is Islamaphobes WILL treat us as adversaries no matter what. And as they say History is written by the victors. They are labeling us and putting down this invention of Islamic terrorism because they are winning. The only way to reverse this is 1) Correct ourselves 2) Alongside Correct the Islamaphobes.

Just by correcting ourselves it won't make a damn difference, because they treat us as adversaries and hence it is in their interest to put this label upon us.

Stupid Scare mongering, You correct yourself , islamlaphobe's wont have anything to stand on. So number 1, number 2 ceases to exist. You are using the very same tactics, islamic terrorist uses to gain more people in their fold. Christanity had a renisance, it was not on the reform of the bible,but reform of its followers.
You will be an adversery? why..cuz you attack us. the day you stop what stand will we have. stop scare-mongering, you are acting stupid now.The label is a reaction to your mis-doings. I didnt see that in 1900's or centuries before; cuz somehow you didnt blow yourself up with a belt then. Dont teach me your belief's i dont care about that, just dont come bombing us. We will react and it will dispropotinate

I fart in the name of Hinduism, am I a Hinduism Farter? If anyone can just declare and so be it, then I declare myself Superman!

What about MY FREEWILL?!? I refuse to be in the bondage of your labels!

lol.. then you are a Hinduism farter, whatever that is.
You declare yourself Superman, you will be called a loney.
My labels arent directed against you, but the people who actually do terrorism, if you do terrorism then you are definitly one.

i have been called a lot of things but "naive" ,never hehehe.
bro, what u call naive idealism, i call having a dream, having a vision , what do u have? pent up anger and thats it.

did u ever wonder why these islamaphobes treat us as adversaries, its our own doing and the only way of reversing this is to correct ourselves........correcting islamaphobes will happen by itself once we have corrected ourselves.

the point that i am trying to make is that all our energy and anger should be directed towards those muslims who are degrading islam.

its no good fighting the outside enemy when u have enemies within.Once we have eliminated these scoundrels within our society, there will be no islamaphobes to worry about.

yes, some non-muslims will find something else to say against islam then but once we have cleared up our own house, then we can concentrate on the others , but the first step has to be the one i have mentioned before time and time again, i.e., correcting ourselves.

After writing this I went back and re-read some other posts and realised that two other 'Hindus' have no qualms with the term 'Hindu terrorism'.

Well done Chaps.

We all think the same.

:cheers: :cheers:

We've already done that and have found ourselves fighting on two fronts. One against them and one against you. The thing is if you aren't ready to differentiate between us and them then that's a big problem. The problem is the fight against the extremists can wait, since they are not attacking us but we are attacking them. But on the other hand the defence against Islamaphobes is URGENT since we are defending and they are attacking us, indiscriminately.

It's almost like we are attacking the Al Qaeda types and from the back the Islamaphobes are attacking us along the way too. So however you look at it, everybody's fighting each other. The problem is, its natural. We have two groups of extremists. The Al Qaeda and the Islamaphobes. The moderates HAVE TO fight both of them since its a defeat for us if either of them win.

Complicated? Yes it is! But it all emanates from careless behavior such us using terms like Islamic terrorism.

Islamphobes attacking you? Who...where?

Islamphobes attacking you? Who...where?

evil americans attacking afghanistan : Its better to have krazai and the likes than Mullah Omar
Evil Americans attacking Iraq: Nothing to do with religion but oil ; so no islamophobia here
Evil Americans attacking Iran: Wont happen, but i sincerely hope Ahm'jad shuts his trap,wipe israel
Evil Americans attacking Venzuela: Catholic nation, no islamphobia, idoit chavez.

What do i deduce of Americans, They aint crusading but politically trying to do what they think is the best for their country. Does it mean it is good for the world, hardly. Does it have anything to do with islamophobia; not much. But maybe cause non-political parties are attacking them in the name of islam, so yes they will take precautions against any muslim entering an airport.

But the truth is Islamaphobes WILL treat us as adversaries no matter what

Any individual using the term 'Islamic terrorism' is not an Islamaphobe. Stop being paranoid about the non-Muslim world. Stop falling victim to the propaganda of Islamists.

The world has no fight whatsoever with Islam per se. It is Muslims who bring Islam into fights for land, oil and resources and then begin to claim about how 'Islam is under attack'.

Any individual using the term 'Islamic terrorism' is not an Islamaphobe. Stop being paranoid about the non-Muslim world. Stop falling victim to the propaganda of Islamists.

The world has no fight whatsoever with Islam per se. It is Muslims who bring Islam into fights for land, oil and resources and then begin to claim about how 'Islam is under attack'.

Please stop visiting hindutva websites they are clouding your judgement :woot:

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here on a number of points. The term in itself is somewhat unique as it affiliates the religion with "terrorism". I have never heard it used in relation to any other religion. For example the incidents involving the IRA were not blanketed under Catholic terrorism.

The thing is I never really heard of "Jihad" or similar things until after the Afghanistan war with the Russians. When the Americans used it to help create a Russian "Vietnam" So the appearance of Islam only came after others brought the idea to life for their own ends. Others grabbed hold of the idea and ran with it.

I have never heard it used in relation to any other religion

I can see 'Hindu fundamentalism/facism' being used in many places. By Indians, what more!

For example the incidents involving the IRA were not blanketed under Catholic terrorism.

Did the IRA bombers draw inspiration from the Bible?

The thing is I never really heard of "Jihad" or similar things until after the Afghanistan war with the Russians

Jihad is a term often used in history for various reasons. Mostly to exploit poor Muslims chaps to fight somebody who is supposedly against Islam or something like that.

You could start with Baburnama perhaps. Babur used 'jihad' to 'inspire' poor Muslim soldiers to fight the Rajputs at Agra. Happened in 1527 A.D. Ofcourse, the war was for money and land. Poor chaps got fooled by Babur believing they fought for Islam. Babur let many Rajputs rule provided they gave him enough money.

I think thats a good example of how Muslims and their leaders bring religion into politics and war.

Sorry but I have to disagree with you here on a number of points. The term in itself is somewhat unique as it affiliates the religion with "terrorism". I have never heard it used in relation to any other religion. For example the incidents involving the IRA were not blanketed under Catholic terrorism.

The thing is I never really heard of "Jihad" or similar things until after the Afghanistan war with the Russians. When the Americans used it to help create a Russian "Vietnam" So the appearance of Islam only came after others brought the idea to life for their own ends. Others grabbed hold of the idea and ran with it.

Oh come up with something better!!!

When did IRA draw inspiration from the bible, and behead someone yelling "jesus our savior"
Extremist are using political problems slowly be converted into religious one's, cuz political problems will only get local support, but a religious problem will get the support of the whole muslim world. I dont understand why you are blind to this, and always blaming non-muslims calling what they seem fit.

Back
Top Bottom