What's new

Debate on the so called "Islamic Terrorism"

All india did was in self defence. It did not intervene until the refugee situation caused security concerns back home. And why would we interfere in others matter when a pile of problems in our own home is glaring at us?

I think you miss the point,, 90 percent of the terrorist attacks world wide are by muslims,,,,most other people seem to have methods of settling their greivance by ways others then by the cold blooded murder of innocent people.

Terrorism is a global phenomenon, it isn't just restricted to one ethnic/religious group, after WWII most terrorist attacks were carried out by Jewish organizations such as Irgun and Stern Gang. For much of the period between 1960s-90, IRA had the monopoly on terrorism in Europe, During the 80s the Khalistani movt wreaked havoc around much of India and Canada whereas it was the Tamil Tigers who invented suicide bombings and carried out successful terrorist attacks in Srilanka and India until their defeat last year, my friend, none of these organizations was muslim or motivated by Islam, Islamic terrorism is a relatively new phenomenon that unfortunately was given birth to by none other then the US to cash in on the situation in Afghanistan during late 70s and 80s to destabilize the Soviet Union, you succeeded but U.S's child got out of control, "Give em guns and an Ideology and let them do the rest", that my friend gave birth to Islamic terrorism.

All india did was in self defence. It did not intervene until the refugee situation caused security concerns back home. And why would we interfere in others matter when a pile of problems in our own home is glaring at us?

If it was in self-defence, your govt should have talked about it, we too faced a refugee crisis much larger than yours during the Russo-Afghan war, we didn't split their country into half...............

Terrorism is a global phenomenon, it isn't just restricted to one ethnic/religious group, after WWII most terrorist attacks were carried out by Jewish organizations such as Irgun and Stern Gang. For much of the period between 1960s-90, IRA had the monopoly on terrorism in Europe, During the 80s the Khalistani movt wreaked havoc around much of India and Canada whereas it was the Tamil Tigers who invented suicide bombings and carried out successful terrorist attacks in Srilanka and India until their defeat last year, my friend, none of these organizations was muslim or motivated by Islam, Islamic terrorism is a relatively new phenomenon that unfortunately was given birth to by none other then the US to cash in on the situation in Afghanistan during late 70s and 80s to destabilize the Soviet Union, you succeeded but U.S's child got out of control, "Give em guns and an Ideology and let them do the rest", that my friend gave birth to Islamic terrorism.

Let me say it again,,,,90 percent of terrorism today is by Muslims.
Yes the USA used Islamic Extremist against the USSR, but the USA did not create Islamic Extremist terrorist, that comes from some where deep in Islam and has been around for a very long time..

The Long Bloody History of Islamic Terrorism -
The very word assassin came from Islam nearly a 1000 years ago.
In the account given by Marco Polo in "The Adventures [or Travels] of Marco Polo" it is told that "The Old Man kept at his court such boys of twelve years old as seemed to him destined to become courageous men. When the Old Man sent them into the garden in groups of four, ten or twenty, he gave them hashish to drink. They slept for three days, then they were carried sleeping into the garden where he had them awakened.

"When these young men woke, and found themselves in the garden with all these marvelous things, they truly believed themselves to be in paradise. And these damsels were always with them in songs and great entertainments; they; received everything they asked for, so that they would never have left that garden of their own will."

When the Old Man wished to kill someone, he would take a young man and tell him they could return to Paradise if they entered his service and followed his instructions or died in his service.
Thus, he recruited an army of assassins who were the first terrorist gang.

Not much has changed has it.?

Last edited:
Terrorism is a global phenomenon, it isn't just restricted to one ethnic/religious group,...
Of course not. But no one operate in an intellectual and moral vacuum. That is why we have ideologically motivated terrorism and religiously motivated terrorism. The 'Islamic' predicate is an appropriate identifier for a particular intellectual and moral foundation of said brand of terrorism. The US is not an 'Islamic' society so therefore we could not have created the 'Islamic' brand of terrorism. The US is not a 'Marxist' society so we cannot create 'Marxist' terror groups.

Let me say it again,,,,90 percent of terrorism today is by Muslims.
Yes the USA used Islamic Extremist against the USSR, but the USA did not create Islamic Extremist terrorist, that comes from some where deep in Islam and has been around for a very long time..

The Long Bloody History of Islamic Terrorism -
The very word assassin came from Islam nearly a 1000 years ago.
In the account given by Marco Polo in "The Adventures [or Travels] of Marco Polo" it is told that "The Old Man kept at his court such boys of twelve years old as seemed to him destined to become courageous men. When the Old Man sent them into the garden in groups of four, ten or twenty, he gave them hashish to drink. They slept for three days, then they were carried sleeping into the garden where he had them awakened.

"When these young men woke, and found themselves in the garden with all these marvelous things, they truly believed themselves to be in paradise. And these damsels were always with them in songs and great entertainments; they; received everything they asked for, so that they would never have left that garden of their own will."

When the Old Man wished to kill someone, he would take a young man and tell him they could return to Paradise if they entered his service and followed his instructions or died in his service.
Thus, he recruited an army of assassins who were the first terrorist gang.

Not much has changed has it.?

The author(Marco Polo) has absolutely no knowledge of what he is talking about, narcotics are forbidden in Islam, therefore I fail to believe that this is even possible.

Of course not. But no one operate in an intellectual and moral vacuum. That is why we have ideologically motivated terrorism and religiously motivated terrorism. The 'Islamic' predicate is an appropriate identifier for a particular intellectual and moral foundation of said brand of terrorism. The US is not an 'Islamic' society so therefore we could not have created the 'Islamic' brand of terrorism. The US is not a 'Marxist' society so we cannot create 'Marxist' terror groups.

I meant the usage of Islam as a vehicle ideology during the Afghan war to attract muslims to come fight America's enemy.

Mr. kakgeta,
are you even aware that afghanistan(an islamic country) is world's largest producers of opium??
So there goes down the drain your "narcotics are forbidden in Islam" arguement.
I again humbly ask you not to live in a state of denial. It will harm you more than anybody.

Mr. kakgeta,
are you even aware that afghanistan(an islamic country) is world's largest producers of opium??
So there goes down the drain your "narcotics are forbidden in Islam" arguement.
I again humbly ask you not to live in a state of denial. It will harm you more than anybody.

And I have requested you to please not confuse "Muslims" with the Taliban, there are numerous things that we do not do but they indulge in them all.
Taking drugs is one such activity.

And I have requested you to please not confuse "Muslims" with the Taliban, there are numerous things that we do not do but they indulge in them all.

The Taiban are just muslims that carried Islam to the extreme.

One can be a muslim without being a Taliban. But one cannot be a Taliban unless one is already a mulslim.

One can be a muslim without being a Taliban. But one cannot be a Taliban unless one is already a mulslim.

Taliban is a state om mind............................certain religions are awaiting arrival of someone special so they can start kicking everyone's *** who wont "get with the program"!

It would be interesting .............................

Back
Top Bottom