What's new

Debate on the so called "Islamic Terrorism"

is our preception illogical in point of a person who claims to have read quran and is a practicing muslim, and does a terrorist crime in its name, then NO our preception is not wrong.

your perception is 100% illogical due to the fact that you claim that NO religion teaches violence but on the other hand you claim that you perceive a terrorist to be inspired by the Quran.

your perception is 100% illogical due to the fact that you claim that NO religion teaches violence but on the other hand you claim that you perceive a terrorist to be inspired by the Quran.

Dude, I dont have the patience.

You read the Quran, You are not a terrorist and your peace loving
Another guy reads the Quran, and he is a terrorist and he prefers killing infdels

Quran maybe the common factor in both of you, but it is your understanding of quran to his understanding of the quran that makes the difference.

Now you can replace the Quran here by the gita or Bible if you want. and you can get Hindu Terrorist and Christain Terrorist.

No more replies to you on this,

Dude, I dont have the patience.

You read the Quran, You are not a terrorist and your peace loving
Another guy reads the Quran, and he is a terrorist and he prefers killing infdels

Quran maybe the common factor in both of you, but it is your understanding of quran to his understanding of the quran that makes the difference.

Now you can replace the Quran here by the gita or Bible if you want. and you can get Hindu Terrorist and Christain Terrorist.

No more replies to you on this,

right, but how can you claim that the terrorist reads the Quran??!!:woot:

which comes to that the terrorist claims so and so, so you perceive so and so.....

He would want to debate the Quran and prove that his understanding is the correct one. A simple acknowledgement of the diversity of perceptions and interpretations is too much to ask. Yet the hypocrisy would continue in the form of many sects and mutual slaughter within the Muslim society. Obsession and indoctrination from the early years.

He would want to debate the Quran and prove that his understand is the correct one. A simple acknowledgement of the diversity of perceptions and interpretations is too much to ask. Yet the hypocrisy would continue in the form of many sects and mutual slaughter within the Muslim society. Obsession and indoctrination from the early years.

Such absolute's isnt it.....
Such a sad state of affairs in my opinion.

which comes to that the terrorist claims so and so, so you perceive so and so.....

Dont forget the context and background. :-)

All that has to be said has been said.

You could add another post or two, ask another question or two and have this thread locked up and pinned high above all other threads as proof of the superiority and integrity of the Quran being proved in this very forum. There are quite a few such 'trophies' hanging in these forums.

what context and background led you to the perception that what the terrorist is claiming is actually true? since you have stated that you neither have any knwoledge about the Quran nor did you produce a SINGLE verse from ANY interpretation which may inspire a person to commit acts of terrorism.

what context and background led you to the perception that what the terrorist is claiming is actually true?

The context of the terrorist act and the background of the individual.

The context of the terrorist act and the background of the individual.

so you "perceived" what was the background of the individual. since neither you nor i actually knw wether he had an Islamic background or not, other than they claiming to do so.

so you "perceived" what was the background of the individual. since neither you nor i actually knw wether he had an Islamic background or not, other than they claiming to do so.

Dont forget the context.

since neither you nor i actually knw wether he had an Islamic background or not

Okay, which specific act of Islamic terrorism was actually called so without any of us knowing the backgrounds of the perpetuators ?

other than they claiming to do so.

Again. Should I think you're fooling me when you're saying you're Muslim ?

Dont forget the context.

Again. Should I think you're fooling me when you're saying you're Muslim ?

ive already answered that. if i sound like a Muslim, you should not think that im fooling you. if i dont sound one, you should think that im fooling you. simple.

ive already answered that. if i sound like a Muslim, you should not think that im fooling you. if i dont sound one, you should think that im fooling you.

That would make me stupid. I dont decide without the background and context.

This is soo stupid, you are getting away from the topic....
It is more than enough, when you know the terrorist is a muslim, and he has done deed which he precieve's is for his religion.
That is for anyone to call it Islamic Terrorism.
Is it written in quran to do terrorist act, that doesnt matter here, what matter is a person did a terrorist deed in the name of quran,
as non-muslim i dont feel the need to read the quran and make a judgement on his action with respect to it. That is the job of the muslims.

Back
Top Bottom