What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

Again you are confusing Pakistan with India....:lol:
Why didnt you saw that video where Indian army chased chinese soldiers.....:lol:
And guess what we also intrude there territory but there media is too afraid to report those things....:lol:
I also lol how our army chief admitted killimg of Pakistani soldiers but your country did shit.....:lol:

Too ashamed to show your real flags.....:lol:

ok.....:lol:

Its better than your Madrassas.....:lol:

:woot: You indians are more deluded than I can even begin to imagine. Keep living in your little supah powah bubble. China would wreck your shit. Unlike your people, they are actually warriors. Your not worth replying to. Goodbye

wtf??? ran out of words???
pity u!!! get a life!!!

You're not worth any words.

:woot: You indians are more deluded than I can even begin to imagine. Keep living in your little supah powah bubble. China would wreck your shit. Unlike your people, they are actually warriors. Your not worth replying to. Goodbye
Oh really,ran out of arguments......
Just like you ran out of your country after 1971........:lol::lol:

I hope u don't wear mini skirts and use pom pom while cheerleading for china . . .:whistle:

We are not attacking any country in NATO but if they do so we will send them back to Stone age .
Keep dreaming, haha..... You can't do anything against them. They will attack you without shown on radar. You are no match of China, let alone NATO, U.S.A and other others.

I hope u don't wear mini skirts and use pom pom while cheerleading for china . . .:whistle:
What other option do they have?
Dont have even one single achievement of themselves.

Keep dreaming, haha..... You can't do anything against them. They will attack you without shown on radar. You are no match of China, let alone NATO, U.S.A and other others.
Oh really?
Remember the falklands war?

You are a moron . China is Not a part of NATO nor are you no matter how many nights you wet your bed over it . U.S.A. will beat us no doubt but we will fight till last man standing instead of letting them kill our civilians like you people do .

I don't think they will get death sentence.

Account of events suggest that they mistook those fishermen as pirates and shot them.

first when Italians killed indian sailors by mistake Pakistanis were saying you cant do shit...then indian arrested them and Pakistanis said you cant do shit nato will bomb you.. then while on parole Italian government refuced to send them back and Pakistanis were jubilant Indians cant bring them back Italy is nato country they will bomb us back to stone age..europian union blah blah.. then indian govern slaped Italian government hard and brough the marines back to india.. now somebody said itay will consider it act of war if marines are given death penalty and the Pakistanis are back again with their rants nato will bomb you blah blah...first of all india is not Pakistan and nato is BIG DADDY U.S.A and his bootlicker group and USA need india more than Italy. other main nato countries like uk and frace are our buddies too.

India making enemies with everyone.

lol pretending as if India is a land of laws.
yea right.

What do you care. The person who was shot down was not a Chinese. If you are afraid of them keep it to yourself dude.

Italians have NATO and others, and they will get air bases in Pakistan if India plays bad. . Attack on any country of NATO, this will also invite U.S.A, to demolish India even without showing themselves on radar. Only few hours of task and job done. ;) Then U. S. A policy will come into place to rebuild India and then we will also help you on humanitarian ground.

And all these would happen on hanging two Italians who entered our waters and killed our men??o_O

Back
Top Bottom