What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

do you care about justice or saving fellow italians? which is more important for you?
I ignored your 'hindu' comment earlier, but please ask yourself this question..
what will jesus do?
and if your answer is he will do magic so that marines can break free and run on water to italy, dont bother replying.

Jesus stands for forgiveness and mercy. You should know that. What happened there was an tragic accident. Both marines said they feel very sorry for what happened there. Both are also sailors and come from fishing families.

Mistakes happened from both sides that lead to this tragic event. I´m all for justice but in this case we don´t have murder, because it was an accident.

Two persons died and i want that their families will be at least compensated. That won´t bring them back but at least it will life easier for them.

But our marines have families too and little children who could not visit their fathers for almost a year now. They can´t fly evry week to india.

You blame us for being to emotional, but thats simply how we are. Italians are hot blooded. And that we push the issue hard now is, because we simply can´t stand still anymore. Two years without any result is something italy can´t accept anymore.

Our former PM Monti discussed the issue calm with india behind closed doors for months. We have the impression in italy that this failed, because we can see no result so far. Thats the main reason why our PM Letta started a diplomatic offensive and attacks on indias interests on all directions.

We are fully aware that the italian - indian friendship is destroyed and this is unfortunate but can´t be changed at the moment.

It is unfortunate because italy and india never were in bad blood with each other. Italy always supported india and india always supported italy. It is sad that all this now ends...

Next week our delegation arrives in india to bring our marines home. I hope our nations find a solution. If needed our airplane will have 3 empty seats. Two to bring our marines home and the third one for a certain women some seem to dislike here ;P

Jesus stands for forgiveness and mercy. You should know that. What happened there was an tragic accident. Both marines said they feel very sorry for what happened there. Both are also sailors and come from fishing families.

Mistakes happened from both sides that lead to this tragic event. I´m all for justice but in this case we don´t have murder, because it was an accident.

Two persons died and i want that their families will be at least compensated. That won´t bring them back but at least it will life easier for them.

But our marines have families too and little children who could not visit their fathers for almost a year now. They can´t fly evry week to india.

You blame us for being to emotional, but thats simply how we are. Italians are hot blooded. And that we push the issue hard now is, because we simply can´t stand still anymore. Two years without any result is something italy can´t accept anymore.

Our former PM Monti discussed the issue calm with india behind closed doors for months. We have the impression in italy that this failed, because we can see no result so far. Thats the main reason why our PM Letta started a diplomatic offensive and attacks on indias interests on all directions.

We are fully aware that the italian - indian friendship is destroyed and this is unfortunate but can´t be changed at the moment.

It is unfortunate because italy and india never were in bad blood with each other. Italy always supported india and india always supported italy. It is sad that all this now ends...

Next week our delegation arrives in india to bring our marines home. I hope our nations find a solution. If needed our airplane will have 3 empty seats. Two to bring our marines home and the third one for a certain women some seem to dislike here ;P
I agree with what you are saying man. But this is India and the law here takes years to complete procedures. The rule of law is just that. Especially since this involves people killed.

Btw have one more seat empty. Take the lady's kid along with you. He is blundering at every chance in India. Save him from the misery of kidding himself.

Back
Top Bottom