What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

lolz... govt of India does not work that way.. you are funny.. or too young probably.
you can lock anybody you want, that makes you look stupid, and arrogant, not us.
They will be tried like any normal criminal, and given good defence and facility of an undertrial.

Now stop crying like a kid, I seriously doubt you are above 18 yrs old.

The case is closed and the ultimatum runs. When the ultimatum is over, they will get diplomatic passport and fly back italy. We solve it unilateral. India lost. Game over

""Any decision on the case may have an impact on overall European Union-India relations and will be assessed carefully," European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso told a news conference last week, following a meeting with Letta."

As i said, i don´t care what india does. We do evrything to help our two marines who are held hostage from the criminal indian nation. Its that easy.

Its important that we hold the pressure up and damage indias international interests as much as we can, Stopping the Free Trade negotiations that india wished so much is a good first step. Turning the entire EU against india was also a good step.

Next week our delegation arrives in india and will negotiate with the indian government to solve this issue peaceful.

We are very pleased because the recent events and how they pushed india in the defense.

As i said, you are free in your acting and so are we.

The case is closed and the ultimatum runs. When the ultimatum is over, they will get diplomatic passport and fly back italy. We solve it unilateral. India lost. Game over

""Any decision on the case may have an impact on overall European Union-India relations and will be assessed carefully," European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso told a news conference last week, following a meeting with Letta."

As i said, i don´t care what india does. We do evrything to help our two marines who are held hostage from the criminal indian nation. Its that easy.

Its important that we hold the pressure up and damage indias international interests as much as we can, Stopping the Free Trade negotiations that india wished so much is a good first step. Turning the entire EU against india was also a good step.

Next week our delegation arrives in india and will negotiate with the indian government to solve this issue peaceful.

We are very pleased because the recent events and how they pushed india in the defense.

Its Elections Time India This A sour Issue Govt Couldn't,t have guts too take such action Its only in you dreams:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::cheers::o:

I like your enthusism lolz.. its getting boring now, we will see how things pan out..
btw is the ultimatum time bound (by 6 pm you give our men or else) :guns:

Its not a political statement, we made it towards india, because we have the full backing of the EU, NATO, individual EU member states and even the catholic church. We stopped the Free Trade negotiations between EU and india. We feel good enough now to bring up the ultimatum.
Oh really ?What is the catholic church going to do ?Withdraw its pedophilic clergy?Then I am all for hanging those two bastards,at least it will get those saffron supremacists to shut up about their weird monotheism danger conspiracy theories.

We will see. As i said i don´t care about your people. We take all steps we think are good and necessary and so far india already got damaged and has great financial loss. Thats not our problem. You do what you think is right for you. You can´t really blame us for doing evrything we can to help our marines, thats natural behavior. As i said, next week our delegation arrives. Its up to you then. The stop of a free trade agreement slows down indias growth and economic development. If thats not enough, next step is sanctions. We fire 20% of your economy. If we put sanctions on it, indias economy will be hit hard.

Our government decided to escalate the conflict on full stage and i support this 100%..

I just see the USA also stands against india in this issue.

"Gioacchino Alfano said that "the United States, speaking through US National Security Advisor Susan Rice, has declared it's at our side, hoping for a speedy solution of the now long-standing affair".

Its good too see, that we were able to completly isolate india in foreign politics over this issue.

We will see. As i said i don´t care about your people. We take all steps we think are good and necessary and so far india already got damaged and has great financial loss. Thats not our problem. You do what you think is right for you. You can´t really blame us for doing evrything we can to help our marines, thats natural behavior. As i said, next week our delegation arrives. Its up to you then. The stop of a free trade agreement slows down indias growth and economic development. If thats not enough, next step is sanctions. We fire 20% of your economy. If we put sanctions on it, indias economy will be hit hard.

Our government decided to escalate the conflict on full stage and i support this 100%..

I just see the USA also stands against india in this issue.

"Gioacchino Alfano said that "the United States, speaking through US National Security Advisor Susan Rice, has declared it's at our side, hoping for a speedy solution of the now long-standing affair".

Its good too see, that we were able to completly isolate india in foreign politics over this issue.
Dream on,Italy exports nothing to India that it cannot get alternative suppliers for.While Italy begs for bailout,keep up with your delusions of grandeur.I wonder how Italy will like to see its marines hanging out together.

EU will stop imports from India just because of two Italian marines!

:rofl:

Edit - As if the greedy French will give up on a 20 billion Rafale sale to India over two Italians?!

Please can children be stopped from posting on this forum.:partay:

Oh really ?What is the catholic church going to do ?Withdraw its pedophilic clergy?Then I am all for hanging those two bastards,at least it will get those saffron supremacists to shut up about their weird monotheism danger conspiracy theories.
The catholic church rules in latin america. The word of the pope is law for most south americans who are deeply catholic, as well as philippines, large parts of africa. Our holy father Papa Francesco is one of the most respected people in the world. Coming from argentina makes it even more powerful.

As i said, its a great thing to isolate india as much as possible worldwide. I´m sure China is very happy about the current events.

Italy also brought the idea of a free trade agreement between Pakistan and Italy on the table. Those talks will go smoother now that we stopped negotiations with india.

The catholic church rules in latin america. The word of the pope is law for most south americans who are deeply catholic, as well as philippines, large parts of africa. Our holy father Papa Francesco is one of the most respected people in the world. Coming from argentina makes it even more powerful.

As i said, its a great thing to isolate india as much as possible worldwide. I´m sure China is very happy about the current events.

Italy also brought the idea of a free trade agreement between Pakistan and Italy on the table. Those talks will go smoother now that we stopped negotiations with india.
Yeah ? And I am the Sultan of Brunei.

EU will stop imports from India just because of two Italian marines!

:rofl:
We place our people over money. Thats why we stand united and you divided. Thats the reason why we are 1st world and you are 3rd world. We rule your part of the world through " divide et impera".

As you can see the entire EU backs Italy. We stand as one block. Thats a behavior your people never achieved. You should learn from this.

We place our people over money. Thats why we stand united and you divided. Thats the reason why we are 1st world and you are 3rd world. We rule your part of the world through " divide et impera".

As you can see the entire EU backs Italy. We stand as one block. Thats a behavior your people never achieved. You should learn from this.

Dude, the greedy French can see 20 billion dollars from India over a potential Rafale sale.

Let me tell you they do not give a s*it over those two Italians. All they care about is their own pockets.

As i said, we will see. India already got damage from this woth billions. :)

We play the game by our rules and you are free in your decissions. In the end we will see who wins. At the moment it looks like we do. All the media say india is in defense.

Btw you are from Bangladesh? I have a pair of jeans from there. Really good quality for a good price. Keep up the good work.

Dude, the greedy French can see 20 billion dollars from India over a potential Rafale sale.

Let me tell you they do not give a s*it over those two Italians. All they care about is their own pockets.
thais and indonesians routinely bang up foreigners that break their laws... what is so special about this one.
they are ex marines and were working in private capacity.
its not about greed, its about the fact that no country can be 100 percent responsible for behaviour of their citizen, they can give consular access and put pressure, it means they are spending their political capital on trivial things.
they can only go so far, and no further. if they were govt servants then case would be different.
nation states do not run like that.

As i said, we will see. India already got damage from this woth billions. :)

We play the game by our rules and you are free in your decissions. In the end we will see who wins. At the moment it looks like we do. All the media say india is in defense.

Btw you are from Bangladesh? I have a pair of jeans from there. Really good quality for a good price. Keep up the good work.

Dude, I am happy that you like the jeans. It is helping to propel BD economy at 6% a year so good for you and good for BD who are progressing.

You know not too long along Italy was also a 3rd world country.Your grandparents would have lived through those times so do not feel superior just because you are wealthier now.

Back
Top Bottom