What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

why are u obsessed with Indian balls??

Where did you detect the obsession? From one e-mail? And whose balls should be of interest to me? Chinese? or Xhosa perhaps?

:lol:

And this guy is obsessed with $hit. Too many times you used that word sweetheart.

Maybe somebody should tell that twat twit that he is likely to have Indian teachers if he survives their school system to go to college.

No. Its not something that state/Public prosecutor's demand. The punishment under law is connected to the clauses put on offender and them being proved in court with proof.
If you are having cluases for murder then no doubt the higest penalty is death. Penalties dont get changed for public prosecultor not demanding hightest punishment.

You need to understand the court procedures a bit more..

Where did you detect the obsession? From one e-mail? And whose balls should be of interest to me? Chinese? or Xhosa perhaps?

Maybe somebody should tell that twat twit that he is likely to have Indian teachers if he survives their school system to go to college.
sorry bro i misquoted... i was to quote that hypersonicmissiles sh!t guy/girl...

Please hang them........

1999 key baad sey koi war nhi dekha.......

I guess this will be the best scenario to judge if EFT was better or Rafale......

The real question is where and how are we gonna fight this war???

800px-India_Italy_Locator.png

belgium

India gives death in very rare cases. The number of murder runs into thousands in India but very few end up in death sentence at supreme court. (even if lower courts give it).
Supreme court gives death in rarest of rarest cases this one will not even life sentence if miners can prove it was a mistake. (they did it in good faith)
Whatever it is but these western murderers should be hanged just for making an example .These westerns think our laws are inferior and therefore don,t deserve any respect.

That's headache for Italy, why we should be worried........

Or may be it would be like "kuch tum chalo.....kuch ham chaley......chalo Suez canal pey milke ladey......"

:secret: Bangladesh! :astagh: :azn: :D

Italy should expel all Indians and Bangladeshis from Italy

I think the Indians should execute the two marines and then see Italy doing sweet jack-all.:lol:

Bhai Bangladeshio ney kya kiya??? :rofl:

Nah...they will think of us as cowards........

kehengey apni COLONY mey bula key hara diya :D

:pdf: par bulla kay harate hain unhe. :D j/k

Howz life going on?

Bhai Bangladeshio ney kya kiya??? :rofl:

Nah...they will think of us as cowards........

kehengey apni COLONY mey bula key hara diya :D

Its simple.

Italy should expell all Indians which cause all alarm in India's Business and Illegal immigration circles. By expelling the Bangladeshis, Bangladesh will blame India for all its illegal immigrants from Italy returning home and thus will take their anger out on India.

Win-Win situation for Italy. :D

lol are you forgetting about a little organization called nato. I don't care how prideful indians are, nato will absolutely obliterate india.

Then do it.we are watiting:D:D

Quite right.

We just saw them absolutely obliterating Afghanistan.

Umm....all it took was a sharp word to your foreign ministry to get out your heroes.

Bunch of pussies sillies.

Chinese take lot of action .But India take only one action.That is enough for China.Barking dog(china) seldom bite:D

lol are you forgetting about a little organization called nato. I don't care how prideful indians are, nato will absolutely obliterate india.

That LITTLE organization goes to war ONLY when US wants it, not for nations like Italy.

UK went alone in Falklands, wonder where was NATO than?

Back
Top Bottom