What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

I love the high value that the westerners give themselves

They want to punch India because of some soldiers of them will be executed

And what about the indian fishermen killed by the italians, does India threaten Italia for that?

What about the thousands of arabs killed by the americans and called terrorists?

Death sentence for the italians for the honor of the poor people, dirtied too many times by the westerners

What do you mean? should Italian marines be killed because lot of Arabs are being killed by Americans!
Your sentence is a misfit.

US, US, US......rings a bell??
Alone?alone?alone?rings a bell?
When did they go at it alone,name one incident?
The statement was about the strongest force in the world and that is NATO!
The US plus 27 countries.

Alone?alone?alone?rings a bell?
When did they go at it alone,name one incident?
The statement was about the strongest force in the world and that is NATO!
The US plus 27 countries.

You din't got my point, what i meant was that NATO goes to war ONLY & ONLY when it's in the US interest/US wants it, they don't go to war b'coz some other country wants to rage a war, eg. being Falkland war, when UK went to war alone even when it was a crucial part of NATO. So it tomorrow, Italy decides to go to war against India (though i can only LAUGH at that decision), there is no way other NATO country joining it & making enemy of a powerful country like India.

You sure about that?
Saddam,Kaddafi,Taliban?

Yup,

Only collective defense in case of attack by non-NATO entity is automatic and has been invoked only once in history ( by US after 9/11).Had Turkey not joined Afghanistan war, it would have been ejected from NATO.

Rest of the actions of NATO are due to mutual understanding not because they are treaty bound. The just use already existing C&C infrastructure of NATO for better co-ordination.

You din't got my point, what i meant was that NATO goes to war ONLY & ONLY when it's in the US interest/US wants it, they don't go to war b'coz some other country wants to rage a war, eg. being Falkland war, when UK went to war alone even when it was a crucial part of NATO. So it tomorrow, Italy decides to go to war against India (though i can only LAUGH at that decision), there is no way other NATO country joining it & making enemy of a powerful country like India.
Again,read the red parts.
It was not about going to war or not,look at the first post i answered.
Nato is the strongest force on the planet.

India has, however, given an assurance to Italy that the two would not be
awarded death penalty.

From the article..

So whats the point of this discussion?

And Italy for some reason (May be too much pizza consuming) decides to declare war Nato will be out of it as Nato is a defensive alliance

Again,read the red parts.
It was not about going to war or not,look at the first post i answered.
Nato is the strongest force on the planet.

Isn't it OBVIOUS Mr. Genius?? When the world's most powerful nation, whose spend on military is equal to that of all the other nations combined, is part of NATO??? If US had formed a block even with Fiji, it would have been the strongest force on the planet.

any body any idea when the war will start....I am waiting for it...:undecided::tup:

any body any idea when the war will start....I am waiting for it...:undecided::tup:

Both countries are looking for a suitable place for the fighting to begin, so that war can go into history books with some cool name like Battle of Panipat, Battle of Waterloo, etc.

If you have any suggestions please let all know.

Isn't it OBVIOUS Mr. Genius?? When the world's most powerful nation, whose spend on military is equal to that of all the other nations combined, is part of NATO??? If US had formed a block even with Fiji, it would have been the strongest force on the planet.
What are you a super genius?
He claimed the US was nr one force in the world which it is not,its NATO.
So instead of your dumb comments,you should check all posts and then play Einstein here.
What are you,blond or something or a drama queen?

Both countries are looking for a suitable place for the fighting to begin, so that war can go into history books with some cool name like Battle of Panipat, Battle of Waterloo, etc.

If you have any suggestions please let all know.
I want to fight this battle in sonia maino ancestral home in Italy......wanna kill all retards of that family..along with Indian chain...:guns::guns:
may be we can call it Battle legend --romano..(for Rome)

This topic is pathetic...they wont be tried and they will be safe back home.

This topic is pathetic...they wont be tried and they will be safe back home.
buddy..preparing for war...
check your armor and guns...and yes wear helmets....
now war is on Baby....:guns:
:partay::partay:

Italians have NATO and others, and they will get air bases in Pakistan if India plays bad. . Attack on any country of NATO, this will also invite U.S.A, to demolish India even without showing themselves on radar. Only few hours of task and job done. ;) Then U. S. A policy will come into place to rebuild India and then we will also help you on humanitarian ground.

I disagree. India has a large and somewhat advanced military, with decades of experience. It also has nuclear weapons and is needed by the US to counter China. I can tell you right now that NATO won't risk a war with a (nuclear) power like India. You want more evidence? Why do you think, after all the accusations thrown at Pakistan by the US and NATO alliance, they haven't invaded Pakistan? Because it would be suicide. India is a much bigger military force with a lot more major offensive capabilities, that's not something any military power (no matter how powerful) wants to deal with.

In the end, the Italians will cry, NATO will release a statement and back off, and the only thing that'll happen is closer cooperation between Pakistan and Italy (to spite India), which won't really matter in the longer run.

Back
Top Bottom