What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

Lol,you are showing pics......
Go and check the difference bw Italian military and Indian military.......
We will blow up Italy from the face of earth.......

With what? Food aid? lol Sorry, but i already made clear what i think about 3rd world countries.

italy has aircraft carriers and italy has submarines. Beside that i doubt we would escalate it to big scale. It should be a small, cost effective strike.

We are talking about india here. A 3rd worldcountry. Im european, so please...you try to impress me with what exactly? Your low living standards? yawn

Third World country is more than enough to kick Italian's Ball.:sniper:

Third World country is more than enough to kick Italian's Ball.:sniper:

kick italians ball? I'm not aware of your anatomy nor do i care, but at least i have two of them. Guess thats different in india...

As for the rest of this nonsense. I really wonder why the supernationalists here want bad relations with italy, a country that never did anything wrong to them?

is it because the UK fucked india so bad that you want revenge, but can't do anything so you want comitt revenge on italy, just because its a european country? What exactly is the reason that you want destroy friendly relations with italy. I would like to know this.

italy has aircraft carriers
You call that old junk an aircraft carrier......:lol:
and italy has submarines.
I was talking about NUCLEAR submarines.....
Beside that i doubt we would escalate it to big scale.
.It should be a small, cost effective strike.
If Italy will bomb us then it would escalate to a big scale.....

We are talking about india here.
And India has both aircraft carriers and nuclear submarines
A 3rd worldcountry. Im european, so please...you try to impress me with what exactly? Your low living standards? yawn
We are talking about Miliary here and this third world country is enough to kick italy.....:lol:

Do we get a Briyani flavored pizza after Italians and Indians are done cyber nuking each other?

With what? Food aid? lol Sorry, but i already made clear what i think about 3rd world countries.
LOL thats why i am telling you check the difference bw Indian military and Italian military.....

I really wonder why the supernationalists here want bad relations with italy, a country that never did anything wrong to them?.
Dude yyou started with this nonsense that we will bomb India and your minister is giving such statements not us.

italy has aircraft carriers and italy has submarines. Beside that i doubt we would escalate it to big scale. It should be a small, cost effective strike.

We are talking about india here. A 3rd worldcountry. Im european, so please...you try to impress me with what exactly? Your low living standards? yawn

Buddy, you may be absolutely right, but let's prove this on battlefield rather than on PDF.

Which place do you want the war to start? How about somewhere midway between India & Italy?? war can be named as Battle of Midway.

kick italians ball? I'm not aware of your anatomy nor do i care, but at least i have two of them. Guess thats different in india...

As for the rest of this nonsense. I really wonder why the supernationalists here want bad relations with italy, a country that never did anything wrong to them?

is it because the UK fucked india so bad that you want revenge, but can't do anything so you want comitt revenge on italy, just because its a european country? What exactly is the reason that you want destroy friendly relations with italy. I would like to know this.

India wants Freindly relationship with entire world. In fact India & Italy have Healthy & Friendly relationship. All Indians are saying here that Italian marines are not going to get death sentence. However, it's you who came up with Constipated Conspiracy Theories about fighting war with India & then taking pot shots. You better refrain yourself.

When it comes to defend our country, people of third world country won't shy away from it..Bring Pizza Marghertia...:cuckoo:

Last edited:
LOL thats why i am telling you check the difference bw Indian military and Italian military.....

Dude yyou started with this nonsense that we will bomb India and your minister is giving such statements not us.

You hold two italians as hostages. Thats how we see it. So i ask again, why do you want bad relations with italy and destroy a friendship that lasts since 100 years between our nations? Italy never did something bad to your people. I find it interesting to see indias behavior now towards us.

So far i saw no solution offered here in this case that would both partners make happy and can live with.

. I really wonder why the supernationalists here want bad relations with italy, a country that never did anything wrong to them?

Dude, your country is the one which became the birth place of Sonia Gandhi, this is the biggest WRONG done by you people to India, for that Italy deserves a nuke or two.

So far i saw no solution offered here in this case that would both partners make happy and can live with.

Solution has already been proposed in the OP, Hang The Marines, resulting in declaration of war by Italy on India.

Let the WAR begin...........

You hold two italians as hostages. Thats how we see it.
That is the main problelm you are not seeing with neutral point of view.
So i ask again, why do you want bad relations with italy and destroy a friendship that lasts since 100 years between our nations? Italy never did something bad to your people. I find it interesting to see indias behavior now towards us.
Nobody wants bad relations with Italy but your nation tried to fool us and kick us .
Of course they will not be hanged and they will be returned to Italy and they will get there punishment there(Thats what i think)

Back
Top Bottom