What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

lol are you forgetting about a little organization called nato. I don't care how prideful indians are, nato will absolutely obliterate india.

NATO won't get involved in a military conflict with India, they won't risk a nuclear war because 2 soldiers were convicted by an Indian legal court for murder.

Well,conviction or acquittal is a long way off,the pace at which Indian judiciary moves,this two will be lucky to get the verdict within this decade.

I disagree. India has a large and somewhat advanced military, with decades of experience. It also has nuclear weapons and is needed by the US to counter China. I can tell you right now that NATO won't risk a war with a (nuclear) power like India. You want more evidence? Why do you think, after all the accusations thrown at Pakistan by the US and NATO alliance, they haven't invaded Pakistan? Because it would be suicide. India is a much bigger military force with a lot more major offensive capabilities, that's not something any military power (no matter how powerful) wants to deal with.

In the end, the Italians will cry, NATO will release a statement and back off, and the only thing that'll happen is closer cooperation between Pakistan and Italy (to spite India), which won't really matter in the longer run.

It woukd be important to strike back. For each dead italian 10 enemies. That is lesson enough and doesn't need a large military action. This can be achieved as covered operation. Beside that, this topic is fantasy, the soldiers will be free.

It woukd be important to strike back. For each dead italian 10 enemies. That is lesson enough and doesn't need a large military action. This can be achieved as covered operation. Beside that, this topic is fantasy, the soldiers will be free.
What covert operation?lol,wake up from your dreams.....:lol:

What covert operation?lol,wake up from your dreams.....:lol:

like operation Gladio. We did it before, we can do it again. Wouldn't be the first time italy bombed a public festival. It isn't nice, it isn't clean, but in such cases it is cost effective and effizient.

like operation Gladio. We did it before, we can do it again. Wouldn't be the first time italy bombed a public festival. It isn't nice, it isn't clean, but in such cases it is cost effective and effizient.
lol.go and check the list of Military powers of world.....:lol:

India is making enemies with everyone.

All their neighbours hate them.

Only on :pdf: :sarcastic:

With Which Pizza Italy is going to bomb India. :cheers: I love Pizza Marghertia. :partay: :azn: :pop:

lol.go and check the list of Military powers of world.....:lol:

How much could your military change in the mumbai attacks? As far as i know your military never could stop an attack against soft targets anyways. A blown up hotel here, a blown up Air India airplane there. India is unable to interfer in such cases. Thats the simple fact.

How much could your military change in the mumbai attacks? As far as i know your military never could stop an attack against soft targets anyways. A blown up hotel here, a blown up Air India airplane there. India is unable to interfer in such cases. Thats the simple fact.
LOL,that is unconventional warfare....
Going by your logic America military is fail because it was not able to stop 9/11 and is getting heavy casualities in Afghanistan..:lol:
Italy has aircraft carriers-No
Italy has nuclear submarines-No
Reality is we will beat the shit out of you.

Only on :pdf: :sarcastic:

With Which Pizza Italy is going to bomb India. :cheers: I love Pizza Marghertia. :partay: :azn: :pop:

We used C4 to bomb the Oktoberfest in Munich. I hope you like this flavor?

oktoberfestattentat.jpg

If any nation declares war to italy, and this would be a declaration of war, then italy must answer in the right way.

We used C4 to bomb the Oktoberfest in Munich. I hope you like this flavor?

oktoberfestattentat.jpg

If any nation declares war to italy, and this would be a declaration of war, then italy must answer in the right way.
Lol,you are showing pics......
Go and check the difference bw Italian military and Indian military.......
We will blow up Italy from the face of earth.......

LOL,that is unconventional warfare....
Going by your logic America military is fail because it was not able to stop 9/11 and is getting heavy casualities in Afghanistan..:lol:
Italy has aircraft carriers-No
Italy has nuclear submarines-No
Reality is we will beat the shit out of you.
italy has aircraft carriers and italy has submarines. Beside that i doubt we would escalate it to big scale. It should be a small, cost effective strike.

We are talking about india here. A 3rd worldcountry. Im european, so please...you try to impress me with what exactly? Your low living standards? yawn

Back
Top Bottom