What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

That is the main problelm you are not seeing with neutral point of view.

Nobody wants bad relations with Italy but your nation tried to fool us and kick us .

Of course they will not be hanged and they will be returned to Italy and they will get there punishment there(Thats what i think)
can you understand our point of view? I ask this in a honest way.

Do we get a Briyani flavored pizza after Italians and Indians are done cyber nuking each other?

YES, Italian POWs will serve you.

War will start for the release of 2 Italian marines but will result in the captivity of 1000s of marines/soldiers from that country.

I think India should ask for Sicily in return for them, this way India can file for EU membership :tup:

I think India should ask for Sicily in return for them, this way India can file for EU membership :tup:

I like Pompeii! I couldn't make it last year, while I was in Italy. India should ask Pompeii.

Main ise troll kar rahi thi, aur khud ho gayee...:cray:

as i said, i find that hate towards italy shown here interesting. I just dont understand it...but ok.

I like Pompeii! I couldn't make it last year, while I was in Italy. India should ask Pompeii.

Main ise troll kar rahi thi, aur khud ho gayee...:cray:

No worries dear......You decide the terms & conditions of the PEACE treaty as to which PIECE of Italian PIZZA do you want.

Alright guys, why so aggressive?

If they get jailed, great. The whole war thing is non sense.

as i said, i find that hate towards italy shown here interesting. I just dont understand it...but ok.
Nobody hates Italy that i can asuure you.....
Everybody is trolling actually......

can you understand our point of view? I ask this in a honest way.
Man they will be returned to Italy because we cannot afford bad relations with Italy.

Case closed.

The only Italian most of Indians hate is Sonia Gandhi..:cray:

Dude, we both are mature nations & this incident won't strain the ties. We'll for sure find a middle way. ;) Just relax, don't take comments on :pdf: seriously. In every other thread there is a cyber nuclear war between India-Pakistan & China. :lol: This is something new for you, not us. :partay:

The only Italian most of Indians hate is Sonia Gandhi..:cray:

Dude, we both are mature nations & this incident won't strain the ties. We'll for sure find a middle way. ;) Just relax, don't take comments on :pdf: seriously. In every other thread there is a cyber nuclear war between India-Pakistan & China. :lol: This is something new for you, not us. :partay:

Its quite funny, here in media its always talked like you guys love Sonia Gandhi like a godess. Thats what she tells when she is in italy. I always believed that. lol

No one hates italy.They killed our fisherman and facing trials here and 100% chances that they will not get death penalty.
I think politicians from both countries are making the best of this issue and showing their people that they care.
and SC is delaying the issue may be in order to get the diplomatic solution.
i don't think before indian election any decision will come, they surely don't want to go against people's sentimental when election is there.

Its quite funny, here in media its always talked like you guys love Sonia Gandhi like a godess. Thats what she tells when she is in italy. I always believed that. lol
this guy will surely help you to understand the greatness of Sonia Gandhi.....:partay::partay:
6682B44EFDF11FCE190D5E4BD1552.jpg

Back
Top Bottom