What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

its not a drama going on, its a serious issue which can affect the diplomatic relation between italy and india. they will get penalty according to indian jurisdiction system and international law, but not death penalty. we gave them special treatment, it doesn't mean that they will escape safely. your are drawing wrong picture here.

if they had been indians on trial in super duper first world countries then they would have been ended up with cavity search, strip search and even worse treatment. this is the way westerns treats south asians... and in return they expect a royal treatment...:angry::angry:
That is wrong. Don´t mistake italy with USA, ok?

I´m sure our soldiers will be free after election. They work normal in our embassy and even attend parties and clubs over there. We send them there as sign as good will for the indian government and they guaranteed their safe return.

Only after you win in war dude.

Why are you afraid after issuing threats???

it was not me but you who brought the difference between first and third world countries....but i hope problem will be resolved and acceptable to both countries.
The problem i have is that evrything is so slow...in italy things are much faster. We have hot temper and this whole issue is really putting much pressure on italian-indian relations. Here even corporations start to use it for commercials. Ferrari for example. There are huge posters evrywhere, its in commercials and so on and of course our politicians also use it to boost their own renomee over it, because the issue is so "hot"

India should just execute these marines. Lets see what Italy can do.

India should just execute these marines. Lets see what Italy can do.

Are you sure you you are a civilized 21st century nation? Such words sound like the lowest level of barbarism. I have no doubt that the indian government is disgusted as anyone else about barbarians. So i have no doubt in the indian nation as itself. A rotten apple does not stand for evryone.

Are you sure you you are a civilized 21st century nation? Such words sound like the lowest level of barbarism. I have no doubt that the indian government is disgusted as anyone else about barbarians. So i have no doubt in the indian nation as itself. A rotten apple does not stand for evryone.

Why are you blethering?

If you have nothing useful to say, why don't you take up some other hobby? Like knitting?

he is a Taiwanese with some identity issues and pathetic obsession with India.

We ignore him after having some fun with him. You better ignore him too...

Didn't read all pages but I jus wanna say Italian government should give compensation to dead fishermen family and India should release the Italian Marines. I think That's the best way to solve this issue.

India vs Italy, my money is on Italy but there will not be a war. Indians will back down.

Back
Top Bottom