What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

You don´t even have the ones who fired. Those 4 are still in italy. we did only send the two we were sure did nothing wrong. You can´t put innocent men in prison. :) Beside that, the deal with your government is already sealed. Once election is over, Alitalia will book two seats home. :)

But we can put 2 innocent men in prison to get the real culprits.............

or better just wait for WAR mate, you afraid of India?

Its not like you can control it anyways. Our governments have a deal. So what, They even attend nightclubs and party there.

We give them third degree :butcher:in weekdays and let them clubbing on Weekends, so that Italian things they're fine. ;)

No it's not my decision, you got that right. :lol: There is no deal between your govt and Indian courts that will allow them to go back to Italy scott free after the elections. I was just giving you the usual timeline of Indian court proceedings. Remember it's already been 2 years. There is no reason why it can't go on like this for a few more years.

They are out on bail now. But they can't leave India.

they can leave india whenever they want. Its not like your country has power over its boarders. They are working in our embassy. If it gets annoying and your governments breaks its promose they simply go harbor together with thousands others and board an italian cruise ship and off they go.

We show good will. thats all.

But we can put 2 innocent men in prison to get the real culprits.............

or better just wait for WAR mate, you afraid of India?

no,you can't since they are in our embassy. You have no acess in our embassy. Beside that i'm not in the modd for this online shit today. we both know that they will not go prison. its diplomatic impossible. evrything else is bullshit

they can leave india whenever they want. Its not like your country has power over its boarders. They are working in our embassy. If it gets annoying and your governments breaks its promose they simply go harbor together with thousands others and board an italian cruise ship and off they go.

We show good will. thats all.

Well why don't they try it :lol:

And then Italy will go...

My name is Maximus Decimus Brutus ..father to a murdered son , husband to a murdered wife and I shall have my revenge ...

Gladiator-movies-15324569-1280-800_e1983fe53ea6e89882baf0ab43034018a246ae84.jpg

They gonna go all Gladiator on our a$$ :super:

because we are european and know our place on the top of global ranking. We show good will. :)

Europe is a dying continent that is forecast to grow at only 1% a year from now on.

Asian countries are growing from anywhere from 5-8%.

Unless you are very old, you will live through times when you are bossed around by Asian countries. Stop being so arrogant as your time will soon come to an end soon.

they can leave india whenever they want. Its not like your country has power over its boarders. They are working in our embassy. If it gets annoying and your governments breaks its promose they simply go harbor together with thousands others and board an italian cruise ship and off they go. We show good will. thats all.

:rofl:

And how exactly that would be? Swimming to Italy? :lol:

They are out on bail. If your govt wants to house them at the Italian embassy it's none of our concern as long as they are in India.

You are terming your cowardness as good will.

Why arent' you fighting a war with India after issuing threats for same??

you mean we should stop our food aid for you? why should we? italy never had bad relations with india and im sure you are not interested to make enemies with someone who was never bad against you.

Europe is a dying continent that is forecast to grow at only 1% a year from now on.

Asian countries are growing from anywhere from 5-8%.

Unless you are very old, you will live through times when you are bossed around by Asian countries. Stop being so arrogant as your time will soon come to an end soon.

a continent cant die. We are on top. we grow slower. thats natural process.

Im young and considering the fact that my country is considered on of most powerful worldwide...i look into w bright future.

:rofl:

And how exactly that would be? Swimming to Italy? :lol:

They are out on bail. If your govt wants to house them at the Italian embassy it's none of our concern as long as they are in India.

board a cruise ship from MSC and just leave, like evryone too. you have no controls there. And giving fale passports is easy for an embassy. when you notice they are already back.

Back
Top Bottom