What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

you mean we should stop our food aid for you? why should we? italy never had bad relations with india and im sure you are not interested to make enemies with someone who was never bad against you.

It's not India that has ISSUED any threat of war, we are following LAW.

But if war is IMPOSED on us, we can't sit silent.

a continent cant die. We are on top. we grow slower. thats natural process.

Im young and considering the fact that my country is considered on of most powerful worldwide...i look into w bright future.

I take it you mean Germany?

Large German companies like Volkswagen now rely on China for 25% of their sales and this proportion will only grow

If German wants to keep it's prosperity then do as your future Chinese masters tell you.:lol:

you are third world people. i think i said often enough what i think about third world. no need to push that stupid bla bla further. i have no respect for 3rd world and you know that. this internet bullshit talk is getting boring. internet warriors bore me.

you are third world people. i think i said often enough what i think about third world. no need to push that stupid bla bla further. i have no respect for 3rd world and you know that. this internet bullshit talk is getting boring. internet warriors bore me.

YES, you are just AFRAID to show your MIGHT in FIGHT on battlefield :lol:

If we are third world then why don't you try having a war with us and we will see who is third world. ;)

nothing is going to happen to those marines, its just political muscle flexing before elections

YES, you are just AFRAID to show your MIGHT in FIGHT on battlefield :lol:

we show our might evry day when we use your people as test subjects for medical tests and as slave workers. Dont you think? We have a label here that our corporations use to show, that tjey dont use indian children as slave workers. Some corporations like KiK and C&A ignore it unfortunately. I personal dont want stiff that was produced from childwork. :) im fair.

because we are european and know our place on the top of global ranking. We show good will. :)
a continent cant die. We are on top. we grow slower. thats natural process.

Im young and considering the fact that my country is considered on of most powerful worldwide...i look into w bright future.

board a cruise ship from MSC and just leave, like evryone too. you have no controls there. And giving fale passports is easy for an embassy. when you notice they are already back.

Markuss will charge on us with this---------------->
shit-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

yes, germany. My mother is italian, my father german, I have german heritage and citizenship and live in germany. You hate germany too and want attack it?

No, Sonia Gandhi is Italian so there is no question of hating Germany.

But if EU forms one nation sometimes in future than entire EU will be our enemy as ITALY will form a part of it.

No, Sonia Gandhi is Italian so there is no question of hating Germany.

But if EU forms one nation sometimes in future than entire EU will be our enemy as ITALY will form a part of it.

guess thats meant as joke.

nothing is going to happen to those marines, its just political muscle flexing before elections

The Supreme court of India has no political affiliation. The govt of India can't influence it. It would be interesting to see if the govt decides to try them under the maritime anti terrorism act which contains a death penalty. But my guess is that it won't be invoked. They would still be tried for murder and if convicted they would be given a prison sentence. They might be able to serve their time in Italy.

India has really been screwing the pooch recently when it comes to foreign relations. First the US ambassador scandal, and now this. Diplomacy, you're doing it wrong

nothing new with that

The killing was not pre meditated and the circumstances when the killing happened are different than usual, hence should not fall under rarest of rare cases.

based on my knowledge,marines mistook them as pirates and the fishermen were not quick to comply....sad mis-communication

Back
Top Bottom