What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

hey buddy..what do you think..what will happen if India and Italy go in war...
will you help us.......:undecided:
i am pretty scared you know....:cry::cry:

our nations are still friends, so what are you talking about?

The real question is where and how are we gonna fight this war???

800px-India_Italy_Locator.png
my dear friend when italy says ,they are speaking on behalf of entire european union,and i totally in support of italy in this matter because the marines commited the crime by mistake.i dont think any soldier in their right mind will be involved in killing a civilian.

there are many people in india who have killed another poor people by mistake like salman khan,,i think even he should be sentenced to death if italian marines are executed...personal view sentencing them for a period of 10 or 15year is best suited punishment...

They speeded towards our ship. A similar attack was done to the USS Cole in yemeni waters in 2001. Our marines protect our ships against pirates and terroriste in the indian ocean.
Yup that `s the point , they were in indian waters , Your marines were awfully unaware of their surroundings , all they saw was light floating on water and they went wild-wild west.. They were poorly trained for this kind of situation and resulted in death of innocent lives (please don`t insult them by calling them terrorist).. They will not get a death sentence but I hope Italians learn a lesson from it .. and save your arrogance for some other country , it wont work on us..

my dear friend when italy says ,they are speaking on behalf of entire european union,and i totally in support of italy in this matter because the marines commited the crime by mistake.i dont think any soldier in their right mind will be involved in killing a civilian.

there are many people in india who have killed another poor people by mistake like salman khan,,i think even he should be sentenced to death if italian marines are executed...personal view sentencing them for a period of 10 or 15year is best suited punishment...

you really think if Italy decides to go on war with India other European countries like France would do the same

They speeded towards our ship. A similar attack was done to the USS Cole in yemeni waters in 2001. Our marines protect our ships against pirates and terroriste in the indian ocean.

It's still manslaughter Marcus, even if the fisherman were stupid, let the Indian court decide it since it's in their jurisdiction.
I am sure that a reasonable compromise will be achieved, especially if the fisherman were acting that bad..

Edit: what's with all the dick waving about India going to war with Italy?

How will italy attack India?
Italy doesnt have nuclear submarines and aircraft carriers?
And even if we lose the war we will nuke italy.
n u cant baby its NATO not some nepal or maldives

Remeber Falklands war??Nato diidnt do anything against Argentina so why do you think they will attack India?
they attack iraq ,afghanistan and supporting certain groups against the govt of different countries maybe the gona do the same with u by supporting Assam liberation front or kashmiris fighters, covert war i say

they attack iraq ,afghanistan and supporting certain groups against the govt of different countries maybe the gona do the same with u by supporting Assam liberation front or kashmiris fighters, covert war i say
You are saying as other countries are not dong it already??
Even if they do that they goona loose.
Remeber Khalistan movement,how it died its natural death in India?? same thing is happening to Naxalis and Kashmiri movement now,And this will happen to every insurgencies in India.

NATO - the military arm- moves only on 2 conditions:

1. Attack on a NATO member
2. Enforcing UNSC resolutions

Back
Top Bottom