What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

Tu thread check kar main pelle Marghertia Pizza mangaya si! Shart Launda eh? :oops::azn:

Chal mil baat kay kha lenge. Mitti Paoo. :coffee:

Not only Sonia. Paapu, Priyanka, Robert & Doggie too. :drag:

Funny Shankar Aiyer, MOun Mohan Singh, Mulla-yam singh ko kyu baksh rahe ?? sath me bhejna
:fie:

oye what is this....:what:

Kiiii ?

:bunny:

[quote="MachV, post: 5229053, member: 154524"]Few days back, Rahul Gandhi of india said "India cannot be always be 1980 old movie"
I think he hinted at India china war.[/quote]

bhai ...are you really from UK.....:woot:
I doubt it......:lol::lol::lol:

Challenging any NATO member is challenging NATO, be carefull, Its NATO, 3rd Most Powefull army on earth:police:. If Italy declares war that means NATO is at war.

HAHAHAHA ........ do you think you can use AGNI 5 on NATO....:lol:... And Its not difficult for NATO to come to Indian ocean, but difficulty is for you, how will you retaliate.

No, they are not planning to bomb you, You are planning to get bomb:lol:

you will have bomber soon, I wish Italy don't choose diplomatic way this time:lol:
Of course we can use Agni-5 and we can not fight. Its because we are not Muslims. But if we were muslims we could have fought like Talibans and defeated Nato, is not it ?

You cannot compare afghanistan with india, they have a very different psychic, one and only piece on earth. Almost every afghan is brave enough to fight for a long time, they don't fight for kabul or some province , they fight for afhanistan. On the other hand, Indians are divided into 100s and 1000s of ethneic groups, If NATO suceed in caputing India they will just divide you further, making more pakistan and khalistan and other states....... Don't compare yourself with afghans they don't even uses mobile phones, and compartively half of the population of india will die if they cannot watch SAAS BAHU drama or bollywood fils:lol:

hahaha that,s why is said that
Nahin re. Afgans different because they are muslims, is not it ? he eh he he

I thanked your post.

It takes real scientific dedication to go around checking over a million pairs of balls.
Each chinese have 4 balls. two hard balls below and two soft balls above. he he he he

Last edited:
Doesn't* there, fixed that for you. Not like you would know any better anyway. lol I'm not confusing india with anything. Your army is shit. I still lol at that video where the chinese troops were just running into your turf and you didn't do shit.

Pakistan is not my army. I was born here in america. I plan on joining the marines too. I'm pretty sure being in the american school system and doing better than most of my classmates gives me at the least brains on par with americans. Unlike your shitty indian school systems.

lol says the guy with a white guy as his profile picture.
Another Nidal hasan in making. he he he

:woot: You indians are more deluded than I can even begin to imagine. Keep living in your little supah powah bubble. China would wreck your shit. Unlike your people, they are actually warriors. Your not worth replying to. Goodbye

You're not worth any words.
Kala angrez are you leaving. so sad.

Keep dreaming, haha..... You can't do anything against them. They will attack you without shown on radar. You are no match of China, let alone NATO, U.S.A and other others.
Ofcourse, we are no match for anyone, as we are not following a specific ideology, is not it ?

This is ridicolous. I find it amusing you want make a nation that was friends with you since the beginning your enemy.

Man its just a comparison. We both know there is not going to be any war . Its just Political level of trolling :P

This is ridicolous. I find it amusing you want make a nation that was friends with you since the beginning your enemy.
hey buddy, but you threatened our nation to bomb down...
what choice we have ...we need to work on our security ....

It was italy that started this war cry then let them follow on their promises, we are waiting,lol

hey buddy, but you threatened our nation to bomb down...
what choice we have ...we need to work on our security ....

I think you misunderstand one thing. You don´t know how big this issue is in italy? It is evrywhere. There are huge posters of the two in each city. They are in TV commercials. Huge italian corporations like Ferrari and Versace make commercials with them. Some politicians make publicity with their issue, simply because they know its so important for italians. Thats understandable for you? We shut down out memorials to honor them:

OB-WY039_imarin_G_20130404002813.jpg

Do you realize that this topic is full of passion and heat? Your own diplomats say, that italy had always very good friendship with india but this thing bends the relation to the breaking point. There are idiots on both sides who want boil it up.

Fact is, both sides must sit down, talk about the issue clear and calm and find a solution both sides can be happy, save face and live with. If a good solution is found, the italian. indian friendship can be even better than before.

Our marines made a mistake, our nation made a mistake. We admit that. But we must find a way to come back to where we came from and be good with india, and india be good with us.

I think you misunderstand one thing. You don´t know how big this issue is in italy? It is evrywhere. There are huge posters of the two in each city. They are in TV commercials. Huge italian corporations like Ferrari and Versace make commercials with them. Some politicians make publicity with their issue, simply because they know its so important for italians. Thats understandable for you? We shut down out memorials to honor them:

Do you realize that this topic is full of passion and heat? Your own diplomats say, that italy had always very good friendship with india but this thing bends the relation to the breaking point. There are idiots on both sides who want boil it up.

Fact is, both sides must sit down, talk about the issue clear and calm and find a solution both sides can be happy, save face and live with. If a good solution is found, the italian. indian friendship can be even better than before.

Our marines made a mistake, our nation made a mistake. We admit that. But we must find a way to come back to where we came from and be good with india, and india be good with us.
do you think Indian are less passionate about their people or country....
we are prepared to face any situation ..which Italy throw on us....
if there is a war....then it will be till one nation standing.....:sniper:

I don't get whats the problem is. They killed some Indians and are being tried for that. Like would happen in any other country.
Neither country should have any issue with this. How did this become such a big matter in Italy?

Back
Top Bottom