What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

yea Pakistan Rape u daily with its kashmiri mujahideen and nato gona rape u once .. thats the difference

You send Mujaheddin because you know that you will be forced to rape yourselves under duress if you dare starting a war against us. Last time your army general tried to poke us in 1999, he ended up raping his own citizens after he imposed the "military rule" and we ended up with our $hit on his face. While I am writing this comment, a large number of Pakistanis are hiding in caves to defend themselves from the US predator drones. We raped you to the extent that you require two bodyguards "US and China" to make you feel safe, but now they have been raping you instead.

I am just trying to encourage you to select better word than "rape" next time to express your enmity.

Nobody is starting a war for the sake of the two Italian Marines, not against us at least. In fact it was an act of war by the Italy when it's soldiers shot dead two innocent Indian citizens inside our waters.

You send Mujaheddin because you know that you will be forced to rape yourselves under duress if you dare starting a war against us. Last time your army general tried to poke us in 1999, he ended up raping his own citizens after he imposed the "military rule" and we ended up with our $hit on his face. While I am writing this comment, a large number of Pakistanis are hiding in caves to defend themselves from the US predator drones. We raped you to the extent that you require two bodyguards "US and China" to make you feel safe, but now they have been raping you instead.

I am just trying to encourage you to select better word than "rape" next time to express your enmity.

Nobody is starting a war for the sake of the two Italian Marines, not against us at least. In fact it was an act of war by the Italy when it's soldiers shot dead two innocent Indian citizens inside our waters.
Brainwashed by bollywood media .. its nt ur faul buddy yea you won the kargil war with more casualties :tup: here is thumbsup for u

Brainwashed by bollywood media .. its nt ur faul buddy yea you won the kargil war with more casualties :tup: here is thumbsup for u
Topic: Death sentence to Italian Marines = an act of war
Keywords - Death sentence, Italian, Marines, War ----) Expectation
Your reply - brainwashed by Bolly media(!) ...won the Kargil War... thumbsup!!!!! -----) Reality
Conclusion
upload_2014-2-6_16-36-38.jpeg

FACEPALM
!!!

We are not discussing Kargil. We are discussing the Italian Marine case.

Please try to look at this issue more pragmatically. If India is made to suffer on the issue of the "Italian Marines" by the west today, it might please you, but do not assume that Pakistan will not be made to suffer in the same manner by the same set of actors at a later date.

We cannot encourage this kind of behaviour. They can invade other countries and kill their "bad guys", defeat aliens, blow up planets, win wars in holly wood movies, but India must impress upon them that there will be serious consequences if they contemplate any misadventure within the Indian territory.

Too many western gun boats are floating around in our neighbourhood and we need to censure the imagination of these "pirate hunters" before they dare planning something extremely reckless. Making an example of these Italian Marines will be the right thing to do. Better safe than sorry.

lol I love how prideful these indians are. Aside from the fact that the majority of them have been ruled by foreigners
And you and your fellow countrymen were princes.. Britishers obeyed you...

Why do you gotta bring pakistan in this? lol you indians sure love bringing pakistan into every little thing and then you say pakistan is not even a concern to you. Sibling rivalry much?
We are obsessed with our neighbor... Whenever they try to help us in any matter by poking their nose, we love to mention their excellent condition...

Of course I should know. I plan on being a part of it when I join the marine corps.
Why not join pakistan army?? afraid of facing Indian army??

lol I still remember when the chinese soldier was feeding that indian food. That indian looked like a beggar which most of their country is anyway.
And pakistan is such a rich nation that other nation takes pride in funding the budget of pakistan...

Yeah we killed alot of taliban, but the damn roe's are holding us back. But then again if nato is struggling, what does that say about your shitty 3rd world army.

You want to know what our shitty army can do?? Just throw one stone towards this side of LOC... You will get a really warm welcome...

Doesn't* there, fixed that for you. Not like you would know any better anyway. lol I'm not confusing india with anything. Your army is shit. I still lol at that video where the chinese troops were just running into your turf and you didn't do shit.

Pakistan is not my army. I was born here in america. I plan on joining the marines too. I'm pretty sure being in the american school system and doing better than most of my classmates gives me at the least brains on par with americans. Unlike your shitty indian school systems.

lol says the guy with a white guy as his profile picture.
Was the "Shitty" first word you learned to speak????

China would wreck your shit. Unlike your people, they are actually warriors. Your not worth replying to..
Yeh Chinese mal!!!!!!

first when Italians killed indian sailors by mistake Pakistanis were saying you cant do shit...then indian arrested them and Pakistanis said you cant do shit nato will bomb you.. then while on parole Italian government refuced to send them back and Pakistanis were jubilant Indians cant bring them back Italy is nato country they will bomb us back to stone age..europian union blah blah.. then indian govern slaped Italian government hard and brough the marines back to india.. now somebody said itay will consider it act of war if marines are given death penalty and the Pakistanis are back again with their rants nato will bomb you blah blah...first of all india is not Pakistan and nato is BIG DADDY U.S.A and his bootlicker group and USA need india more than Italy. other main nato countries like uk and frace are our buddies too.
They say that nato will bomb india, becuse for almost everyday they get bombed by NATO for nothing. Poor chaps...

Last edited:
Italians say death sentence to the marines would be a act of war.. Okay it is.... Then what you will do?? scratch the walls???

khisyani billi kamba noche

Back
Top Bottom