What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

I think you misunderstand one thing. You don´t know how big this issue is in italy? It is evrywhere. There are huge posters of the two in each city. They are in TV commercials. Huge italian corporations like Ferrari and Versace make commercials with them. Some politicians make publicity with their issue, simply because they know its so important for italians. Thats understandable for you? We shut down out memorials to honor them:

OB-WY039_imarin_G_20130404002813.jpg

Do you realize that this topic is full of passion and heat? Your own diplomats say, that italy had always very good friendship with india but this thing bends the relation to the breaking point. There are idiots on both sides who want boil it up.

Fact is, both sides must sit down, talk about the issue clear and calm and find a solution both sides can be happy, save face and live with. If a good solution is found, the italian. indian friendship can be even better than before.

Our marines made a mistake, our nation made a mistake. We admit that. But we must find a way to come back to where we came from and be good with india, and india be good with us.
There is no sitting down, its in court and our court has no political affiliations, let the court take the due course of law, if it was a minor mistake it could have been pardoned, its manslaughter therefore let law take its course.

do you think Indian are less passionate about their people or country....
we are prepared to face any situation ..which Italy throw on us....
if there is a war....then it will be till one nation standing.....:sniper:
Aside from our Army, lets see with our huge population how many guerrillas fighters can we we train in a fortnight and equip them with weapons and let them take part? :D

@MarkusS ...
hey buddy ..what do you think...what will be the outcome of this war.....

Aside from our Army, lets see with our huge population how many guerrillas fighters can we we train in a fortnight and equip them with weapons and let them take part?
true bro...we huge army and huge population ...no need to worry......and we are ready to fight it till end...:guns:

I see, its senseless to talk about that here. The intellectual base is not existing.

How idiotic from me to expect a normal conversation with "internet warriors".

Likewise how idiotic is it to expect pardon when you killed 2 people in indian waters?

I see, its senseless to talk about that here. The intellectual base is not existing.

How idiotic from me to expect a normal conversation with "internet warriors".
why it is senseless ...I have told you we have dug bunkers in our home ....to protect us from bombing ....
so, i think war is inevitable ...we must talk and share our views....

They killed themself. They started an attack against our ship.
Ahhh... how can you say so....were you present there....

They killed themself. They started an attack against our ship.
Right then the marines also screwed themselves when they shot Indian fishermen in indian waters without any provocation, they attack our people , now let our courts decide their punishment, i think atleast 7 yrs prison time.

why it is senseless ...I have told you we have dug bunkers in our home ....to protect us from bombing ....
so, i think war is inevitable ...we must talk and share our views....

Ahhh... how can you say so....were you present there....

They speeded towards our ship, they did not react to any warning. The captain said its a terrorist or pirate attack and ordered the marines to defend the ship. Beside that, the 4 who did shot are in italy. Our government did only send the two where we know 100% that they did not shot one bullet.

They speeded towards our ship, they did not react to any warning. The captain said its a terrorist or pirate attack and ordered the marines to defend the ship. Beside that, the 4 who did shot are in italy. Our government did only send the two where we know 100% that they did not shot one bullet.
Was that warning in Italian?:what: if then we indians nu parlo italiano! :(.
Whatever it is your guys are here and they will get court sentences for manslaughter.There is nothing you can do about it.

doesn't matter ...your gov. send those two marines to India...for prosecution....they will be hanged twice......
for the crime of other four marines...:frown:

I´m talking with children here...:bunny:
Glad some are at least remotly able to be realistic.

No, i learned at least something here. How patheticly racist some here are, how hateful against a country like italy. Italy was always friend of india and thats the thank for that.

Some here would throw a 100 year friendship away so easily and thats pathetic.

No, i learned at least something here. How patheticly racist some here are, how hateful against a country like italy. Italy was always friend of india and thats the thank for that.

Some here would throw a 100 year friendship away so easily and thats pathetic.
How is it a 100 year friendship?any references or proofs? LoL racist coming from a country that sponsored Fascism and was ally of AXIS powers in World war 2:rofl::rofl::rofl:. I might die laughing.

Back
Top Bottom