What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

We used C4 to bomb the Oktoberfest in Munich. I hope you like this flavor?

oktoberfestattentat.jpg

If any nation declares war to italy, and this would be a declaration of war, then italy must answer in the right way.

Why don't you stop by and check what happens in India's area of interest. Like the Bangladeshi threads, relevant Pakistani threads and so on. You chaps are babies compared to ISI and RAW in unconventional warfare. What you call an 'event' we call 'normal exercise'. Get out of your nappies. South Asia has some of the most lethal guerilla warfare organisations. Last thing you want to do is get involved in a d!ck measuring contest in this. :)

Time to form ALLIES again when we are fighting a former axis power who will have the same fate as last time.........

someone has truly said - "History Repeats Itself" :tup:

Why don't you stop by and check what happens in India's area of interest. Like the Bangladeshi threads, relevant Pakistani threads and so on. You chaps are babies compared to ISI and RAW in unconventional warfare. What you call an 'event' we call 'normal exercise'. Get out of your nappies. South Asia has some of the most lethal guerilla warfare organisations. Last thing you want to do is get involved in a d!ck measuring contest in this. :)
LOL,He was threatening with the might of Italian military :lol:

I´m sure our soldiers will be free after election. They work normal in our embassy and even attend parties and clubs over there. We send them there as sign as good will for the indian government and they guaranteed their safe return.

Why should they go free? They screwed up, they must pay up. People died. Some years in prison for manslaughter are appropiate, plus some financial compensations.

On the topic, Italy will only push this if the EU (or at least some western countries) get onboard, and I don't see that happening

Why should they go free? They screwed up, they must pay up. People died. Some years in prison for manslaughter are appropiate, plus some financial compensations.

On the topic, Italy will only push this if the EU (or at least some western countries) get onboard, and I don't see that happening

You don´t even have the ones who fired. Those 4 are still in italy. we did only send the two we were sure did nothing wrong. You can´t put innocent men in prison. :) Beside that, the deal with your government is already sealed. Once election is over, Alitalia will book two seats home. :)

You don´t even have the ones who fired. Those 4 are still in italy. we did only send the two we were sure did nothing wrong. You can´t put innocent men in prison. :) Beside that, the deal with your government is already sealed. Once election is over, Alitalia will book two seats home. :)

It will take about 4-5 more years for them to get a verdict in India and they won't be allowed to leave the country after what happened last time. So if you are talking about the election of 2019 then I think you may be on track. :)

It will take about 4-5 more years for them to get a verdict in India and they won't be allowed to leave the country after what happened last time. So if you are talking about the election of 2019 then I think you may be on track. :)

Its not like you can control it anyways. Our governments have a deal. So what, They even attend nightclubs and party there.

Its not like you can control it anyways. Our governments have a deal. So what, They even attend nightclubs and party there.

No it's not my decision, you got that right. :lol: There is no deal between your govt and Indian courts that will allow them to go back to Italy scott free after the elections. I was just giving you the usual timeline of Indian court proceedings. Remember it's already been 2 years. There is no reason why it can't go on like this for a few more years.

They even attend nightclubs and party there.

They are out on bail now. But they can't leave India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom