What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

Brigadier Sahab....hath thoda hola rakho..:partay::partay:

Did I said something which is False??

Chk for yourself:

Agni-V-missile-details.jpg

We don't war, but if it is IMPOSED on us, we are ready to fight & WIN.

Italy will see the biggest casualty after WW2.

No it can't. This is failed project, show me any complete video of Agni 5 reaching 5000km. Reality is that it only covers few kilometres. Media just showed launching point covering few kilometres . There is no evidence that it completed 250km, let alone 5000km. Haha
LOL and suddenly you woke up from your dreams.........:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:
AGNI-5 range is even more than 5000km ;)
And we regularly send satellites in space so we can convert our rockets into missiles in worst case scenario.

No it can't. This is failed project, show me any complete video of Agni 5 reaching 5000km. Reality is that it only covers few kilometres. Media just showed launching point covering few kilometres . There is no evidence that it completed 250km, let alone 5000km. Haha
kaha se aise aise joke late ho bhai...
had a good laugh....:omghaha::omghaha:

italy has aircraft carriers and italy has submarines. Beside that i doubt we would escalate it to big scale. It should be a small, cost effective strike.
And where would Italy launch its cost effective strike from?

kaha se aise aise joke late ho bhai...
had a good laugh....:omghaha::omghaha:
LOL and suddenly you woke up from your dreams.........:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:
AGNI-5 range is even more than 5000km ;)
And we regularly send satellites in space so we can convert our rockets into missiles in worst case scenario.

@Peaceful Civilian is trolling u guys and u are falling for it . . .:sarcastic:

He is actually one of those few people from the other side of the border who are not bias while expressing themselves :raise:

I don't know how it is in Pakistan but in India courts give sentence based on the crime committed not for making an example just because the the culprit was a westerner .
HUH?? So they have really committed a serious crime and murdered the indian fishermen?Pakistan is no different dude we also punish the culprits on the bases of their crimes.

I was just replying your fellows ranting about fragile NATO, U.S.A . And to start a war, it even don't need solid reason.

Everything needs a reason Boss. A game of Life and death face serious consequences on both ends. An attack on India would regrettably be the end of this dirty game of diplomacy and NATO wouldn't choose that to happen.

HUH?? So they have really committed a serious crime and murdered the indian fishermen?Pakistan is no different dude we also punish the culprits on the bases of their crimes.

In India death punishment is given for the rarest of the rarest cases even if the crime is murder .

I´m sure our soldiers will be free after election. They work normal in our embassy and even attend parties and clubs over there. We send them there as sign as good will for the indian government and they guaranteed their safe return.

I´m sure our soldiers will be free after election. They work normal in our embassy and even attend parties and clubs over there. We send them there as sign as good will for the indian government and they guaranteed their safe return.

its not a drama going on, its a serious issue which can affect the diplomatic relation between italy and india. they will get penalty according to indian jurisdiction system and international law, but not death penalty. we gave them special treatment, it doesn't mean that they will escape safely. your are drawing wrong picture here.

if they had been indians on trial in super duper first world countries then they would have been ended up with cavity search, strip search and even worse treatment. this is the way westerns treats south asians... and in return they expect a royal treatment...:angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom