What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

Guys, it's for Italian domestic consumption, Fabrizio Cicchitto want's to win some brownie points for defending those two fkups.

Just give them 5-7 years (it's manslaughter & stupidity, not terrorism), make them sit 2-3 years in a jail in India ( but not in general pop), some financial compensation and call it a day, get back to making money with the EU.

All this talk about death sentence and war is beyond retreaded

@ Edit: the posters that are suggesting nuking a NATO country situated in the middle of Europe are either a) joking b) going full retard

Only way, I think the war is going to happen is Italians bombing Indian embassy in their country and we bombing Italian embassy here.. Otherwise, I dont see Italy have massive force or money to start a war against India or India have that kind of money and force to start a war far away from her shores.. The best both countries can do is burn each others flags, throw some stones at each other's restaurants and sleep peacefully.. Both can claim victory too..

they gonna get life sentence for minimum.

so they are not going back soon.

Indian has no interest in giving them death penalty, all it wants is to ensure that no one takes such a activity lightly.

India has set a precedent here, that you cannot come in Indian waters and kill fishermen and escape. But you will have to spend rest of your life in prison.

ya, lets go for war...haven't seen any serious war in my life time....:pop:
I would like to invade Sonia Gandhi ancestral home......:partay::partay:
Why go so far, petrol prices are too much. NATO is just around the corner in Afghanistan, let's move over there. We can say hello to US too. :woot:

To give you an idea of how rare it is in India, there have been only 52 executions carried out in the last 66 years. Most other death sentences have been commuted to life terms.

Is it only awarded for Excpetional crulty or for shocking the conscience right? :unsure:

Call it what you will, the response has been less than appropriate as of late.
so arw u saying that...statement made by italian diplomat that they would consider it an act of war for protecting their marine is appropriate..or do you think that lives of innocent fishermen cannot be equated to those Caucasian loggerheads?
if italy(punycountry) say it would go for war for its murders... so then why we can't for Innocent???

Guys, it's for Italian domestic consumption, Fabrizio Cicchitto want's to win some brownie points for defending those two fkups.

Just give them 5-7 years (it's manslaughter & stupidity, not terrorism), make them sit 2-3 years in a jail in India ( but not in general pop), some financial compensation and call it a day, get back to making money with the EU.

All this talk about death sentence and war is beyond retreaded

@ Edit: the posters that are suggesting nuking a NATO country situated in the middle of Europe are either a) joking b) going full retard
when diplomats themselves making statements abt war for these small issues... wat do you expect from jingoists ??

lol are you forgetting about a little organization called nato. I don't care how prideful indians are, nato will absolutely obliterate india.

It doesn't take much to wipe India off the map.

They are easy beats.

We waxed them in 1962 and embarrassed them in April of last year when our soldiers entered India and they did jack to us.

All they did was protest to our foreign ministry, bunch of wussies.

lol are you forgetting about a little organization called nato. I don't care how prideful indians are, nato will absolutely obliterate india.

Quite right.

We just saw them absolutely obliterating Afghanistan.

It doesn't take much to wipe India off the map.

They are easy beats.

We waxed them in 1962 and embarrassed them in April of last year when our soldiers entered India and they did jack to us.

All they did was protest to our foreign ministry, bunch of wussies.

Umm....all it took was a sharp word to your foreign ministry to get out your heroes.

Bunch of pussies sillies.

Again you are confusing Pakistan with India.

Back
Top Bottom