What's new

'Death sentence to Italian marines will be an act of war'

I will be waiting for Italian invasion of India :rofl:

No government can promise that. Its courts job.
Not really.. The sentence is mostly dependent on the sentence demanded by the state prosecutors who are part of the govt machinery. So if the highest they ask for is life imprisonment, courts normally would not go with a higher sentence suo moto.

You cannot compare afghanistan with india, they have a very different psychic, one and only piece on earth. Almost every afghan is brave enough to fight for a long time, they don't fight for kabul or some province , they fight for afhanistan. On the other hand, Indians are divided into 100s and 1000s of ethneic groups, If NATO suceed in caputing India they will just divide you further, making more pakistan and khalistan and other states....... Don't compare yourself with afghans they don't even uses mobile phones, and compartively half of the population of india will die if they cannot watch SAAS BAHU drama or bollywood fils:lol:

hahaha that,s why is said that

If.

Italians want America to extradite Amanda Knox to serve time for a murder conviction. Pandits here are saying the chances are slim that she will be handed over to Italy.

This is interesting indeed.

Quite right.

We just saw them absolutely obliterating Afghanistan.

Umm....all it took was a sharp word to your foreign ministry to get out your heroes.

Bunch of pussies sillies.

Once we got concessions from your regime.

But my point is that the Indian military don't have the balls to mess with the PLA.

Standing upto NATO and US with toe to toe on issues instead of obeying makes people from few countries wish they had the government with same attitude.
This may cause them to give warnings and making other interesting observations which arises out of heartburn.

Not really.. The sentence is mostly dependent on the sentence demanded by the state prosecutors who are part of the govt machinery. So if the highest they ask for is life imprisonment, courts normally would not go with a higher sentence suo moto.
No. Its not something that state/Public prosecutor's demand. The punishment under law is connected to the clauses put on offender and them being proved in court with proof.
If you are having cluases for murder then no doubt the higest penalty is death. Penalties dont get changed for public prosecultor not demanding hightest punishment.

lol I love how prideful these indians are. Aside from the fact that the majority of them have been ruled by foreigners
Again you are confusing Pakistan with India.

Why do you gotta bring pakistan in this? lol you indians sure love bringing pakistan into every little thing and then you say pakistan is not even a concern to you. Sibling rivalry much?

yes of course u would know better :lol:

Of course I should know. I plan on being a part of it when I join the marine corps.

It doesn't take much to wipe India off the map.

They are easy beats.

We waxed them in 1962 and embarrassed them in April of last year when our soldiers entered India and they did jack to us.

All they did was protest to our foreign ministry, bunch of wussies.

lol I still remember when the chinese soldier was feeding that indian food. That indian looked like a beggar which most of their country is anyway.

Quite right.

We just saw them absolutely obliterating Afghanistan.

Umm....all it took was a sharp word to your foreign ministry to get out your heroes.

Bunch of pussies sillies.

Yeah we killed alot of taliban, but the damn roe's are holding us back. But then again if nato is struggling, what does that say about your shitty 3rd world army.

lol I love how prideful these indians are. Aside from the fact that the majority of them have been ruled by foreigners

Why do you gotta bring pakistan in this? lol you indians sure love bringing pakistan into every little thing and then you say pakistan is not even a concern to you. Sibling rivalry much?

Of course I should know. I plan on being a part of it when I join the marine corps.

lol I still remember when the chinese soldier was feeding that indian food. That indian looked like a beggar which most of their country is anyway.

Yeah we killed alot of taliban, but the damn roe's are holding us back. But then again if nato is struggling, what does that say about your shitty 3rd world army.
ok...i think its time for u too wash ur white lords @ss...btr do it otherwise he'll spank u...
on topic: sc awards death sentences rarely...even some if those awarded are converted to life time...

It says that we are probably only good for whipping 4th world armies like yours.

Truth hurts isnt it......:lol:

Again you are confusing Pakistan with India.

Doesn't* there, fixed that for you. Not like you would know any better anyway. lol I'm not confusing india with anything. Your army is shit. I still lol at that video where the chinese troops were just running into your turf and you didn't do shit.

He was talking about Pakistan :lol:
Lving in America doesnt mean you will have brains like them....:lol:

Pakistan is not my army. I was born here in america. I plan on joining the marines too. I'm pretty sure being in the american school system and doing better than most of my classmates gives me at the least brains on par with americans. Unlike your shitty indian school systems.

ok...i think its time for u too wash ur white lords @ss...btr do it otherwise he'll spank u...
on topic: sc awards death sentences rarely...even some if those awarded are converted to life time...

lol says the guy with a white guy as his profile picture.

Last edited:
I say go for it, the Italians can't do jack and India has it's pride on the line.
Italians have NATO and others, and they will get air bases in Pakistan if India plays bad. . Attack on any country of NATO, this will also invite U.S.A, to demolish India even without showing themselves on radar. Only few hours of task and job done. ;) Then U. S. A policy will come into place to rebuild India and then we will also help you on humanitarian ground.

Last edited:
Italians have NATO on line, and they will get air bases in Pakistan if India plays bad. . Attack on any country of NATO, this will also invite U.S.A, to demolish India even without showing themselves on radar. Only few hours of task and job done. ;) Then U. S. A policy will come into place to rebuild India and then we will also help you on humanitarian ground.

We are not attacking any country in NATO but if they do so we will send them back to Stone age . And its well known Pakistan is a servant of NATO/U.S. you are just re-iterating the obvious . You will kill your own people to earn pennies from amreeka , we are not shocked by this statement .

Doesn't* there, fixed that for you. Not like you would know any better anyway. lol I'm not confusing india with anything. Your army is shit. I still lol at that video where the chinese troops were just running into your turf and you didn't do shit.

Pakistan is not my army. I was born here in america. I plan on joining the marines too. I'm pretty sure being in the american school system and doing better than most of my classmates gives me at the least brains on par with americans. Unlike your shitty indian school systems.

lol says the guy with a white guy as his profile picture.
wtf??? ran out of words???
pity u!!! get a life!!!

Back
Top Bottom