What's new

Dear Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowruz

Reaction score
I have been trying to contact you for a while but for some reason you keep ignoring me. Hopefully this will get your attention.

I realize you are very busy man and do not want to waste your time all I ask is for a small favor, can you please change my username to: Norooz

It is 3 in the morning here I am going to sleep now when I wake up hopefully this name will be changed..If you want a reason I tell you there is banned member with a similar name called IranZamin I dont want people to think I am him. If you dont believe do deep IP check.

Ey Akshamlar

:sleep:

I will change it in a few minutes, apologies for the delay.

You requested in such a lovely way :flirt:

I have been trying to contact you for a while but for some reason you keep ignoring me. Hopefully this will get your attention.

I realize you are very busy man and do not want to waste your time all I ask is for a small favor, can you please change my username to: Norooz

It is 3 in the morning here I am going to sleep now when I wake up hopefully this name will be changed..If you want a reason I tell you there is banned member with a similar name called IranZamin I dont want people to think I am him. If you dont believe do deep IP check.

Ey Akshamlar

:sleep:
so finally you decided your new id based on a festival? :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom