What's new

6 Sleep Myths to Finally Put to Bed

Your nightmare ...

shhhh.jpg

am not allowed to tell :ashamed:
singapore sey kon hey ye old member:blink:

Told ya, your thing wasn't insomnia or anything else.

That's why i asked it back then that why do you want more than 6-7 hours of sleep?
Naswarville

Good that you are feeling better about it.
I was worried back then because I was reading 8hrs everywhere whereas my sleep pattern was almost 2hrs lesser than it.
But this myth buster did help. :P
Btw how did you dig out that old post??OMG!!!
smoking also makes one sleepy, but weeeeeeeeeeed makes you fly.... :crazy_pilot:
Haven't tried any so I dont know, but you know I do want to try weed once :P

leader said:
anyway, yeah lucky, thats why while driving at odd times, make sure to be accompanied..
That nite I was accompanied by a sleepy and intoxicated co driver...my hubby. lolzz

I was worried back then because I was reading 8hrs everywhere whereas my sleep pattern was almost 2hrs lesser than it.
But this myth buster did help. :P
Btw how did you dig out that old post??OMG!!!

Haven't tried any so I dont know, but you know I do want to try weed once :P

That nite I was accompanied by a sleepy and intoxicated co driver...my hubby. lolzz

There wasn't a myth at the first place.(A misunderstanding on part of those Daily Science dudes or ladies .. who themselves are trying hard to get to know the stuff)

=========================

Anyway,apart of any drugs....Sleep hygiene is the thing one should maintain to improve one's ability to get a good sleep.
Many factors can make or break it for you.Few of them are:

1-Bedroom environment.
2-Noise or light & of course the clock in your room.
3-Your partner (if you are sharing your space with someone)
4-Drugs if you are taking any...(one must contact his physician for that, because that can screw you big time.) & any of the CNS stimulants.
5-Your dietary habits.
6-Hot and comfortable shower and vigorous exercise.
7-The stressors you have in your life.
And the list goes on.Something that works as good as the drugs if you can sort them out yourself or with some help.

All this talk reminds me that, my bedtime is not that far away.The work is over.
The warm and cozy place....Here i come.I'm gonna love it ;--)

Corbis-42-15232901.jpg

Last edited:
There wasn't a myth at the first place.(A misunderstanding on part of those Daily Science dudes or ladies .. who themselves are trying hard to get to know the stuff)

=========================

Anyway,apart of any drugs....Sleep hygiene is the thing one should maintain to improve one's ability to get a good sleep.
Many factors can make or break it for you.Few of them are:

1-Bedroom environment.
2-Noise or light & of course the clock in your room.
3-Your partner (if you are sharing your space with someone)
4-Drugs if you are taking any...(one must contact his physician for that, because that can screw you big time.) & any of the CNS stimulants.
5-Your dietary habits.
6-Hot and comfortable shower and vigorous exercise.
7-The stressors you have in your life.
And the list goes on.Something that works as good as the drugs if you can sort them out yourself or with some help.
I have been like this forever now.
I think even during my school my alarm clock used to be set for 6hrs only.I guess that should be a reason ...could it be???
And what about brain damaging diseases risk??

S.U.R.B said:
All this talk reminds me that, my bedtime is not that far away.The work is over.
The warm and cozy place....Here i come.I'm gonna love it ;--)

Corbis-42-15232901.jpg

And I thought those were legs. :P

Back
Top Bottom