What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
high hopes pink floyd
I actually never heard any full song of Pink Floyd ...I mean I would hear if it when passing by someplace like if it is on tv or radio or in a mall but never search for it to hear it from the start till end...

This is a Pakistani forum :pakistan: , we have the Pathan ( @Hyperion ) naswar cartel's dhaba (Naswarville) with a doctor who is a DJ @Manticore a flirt moderator @Aeronaut :girl_cray3: our own cartoons such as tom and jerry set @Armstrong and @Marshmallow our own wiizard @Hermione G a Doctor Quack look alike @S.U.R.B. Moooouchar uncle @LoveIcon our desi disco molvi @Zarvan a rescue squadrant @RescueRanger our Punajbai kalashnikov @qamar1990 @RazPaK our tamil speaking, marathi looking Gujji bro @KingMamba our one liner @hinduguy, our dreamer @Dillinger our wacky Arab @BLACKEAGLE our funny Iranian @SOHEIL and friendly Turk @Neptune our quite men @HRK @Gentelman and @Aka123 our Missing in action @JonAsad

We also have our own medicine raps as well as other wonders of the desi world :rofl:

@BDforever mera bhai bangali baba....

iss ko miss kia to sab bassum hua ....

add blocker plus

I actually never heard any full song of Pink Floyd ...I mean I would hear if it when passing by someplace like if it is on tv or radio or in a mall but never search for it to hear it from the start till end...
pink f is the only band i am listening for the past 3 months=--- other bands come and go.. pink f always remains on the top

pulse,delicate sounds of thunder,division bell are the 3 albums for the starters

@BDforever mera bhai bangali baba....

iss ko miss kia to sab bassum hua ....
Fixed it ....go check ;)

add blocker plus

pink f is the only band i am listening for the past 3 months=--- other bands come and go.. pink f always remains on the top
Well, I never get much of a time to listen to English songs unless they are OLD from ELVIS to Backstreet boys or Westlife :rofl: I go for Punjabi, funny stuff or Urdu POP and few Indian movie songs or Indian Punjabi songs...will try Pinky :D

Last nite I was so tired that I slept at 10pm.And I woke up exactly after 6hrs at 4am.Right now its 4:30am here:hitwall:.
And i am sure today I'll be sleepy in the office.

listen to this song and don't sleep at all tonight......,do a warmup exercise in the evening and lay down at 20-21hours....let's see any change in the duration.

We all are offering a music therapy tonight.:enjoy:

Whose Mickey Mouse?! :unsure:

Something new for me..but the music sounds familiar like that aashique2 song...

listen to this song and don't sleep at all tonight......,do a warmup exercise in the evening and lay down at 20-21hours....let's see any change in the duration.

We all are offering a music therapy tonight.:enjoy:

:-)
Thanks!!

Last edited:
Stand up and go to the corner of the class.Face the wall and remain there for 30mins.

You ask me why???:mad:
When you guys quoted flamingo's post i got some "false" alerts,just bcoz you guys forgot to edit out my name from it.8-)

We are also getting this false mention alerts .

Since you have insisted from now on I will edit the names out ...... :enjoy:

@levina i have the exact opposite issue but then i am too hard on myself i acknowledge that :agree:

Aamna my issue is ,at a stretch I cant sleep for more than 6hours.As in last nite it was 10pm-4am.And what do i do after waking up at 4am??
The issue is I cant sleep when I want,I can sleep only when I am sleepy...and tired.I luv to sleep but I cant sleep.:hitwall:
Do I sound insane today?? Dont mind....blame it on my sleep.

I am going to my Cousin's wedding on Melbourne on the 12th.

Yay, I suppose.
Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom