What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aamna my issue is ,at a stretch I cant sleep for more than 6hours.As in last nite it was 10pm-4am.And what do i do after waking up at 4am??:hitwall:
You wont believe it but i can take cat naps of just 10mins.The issue is I cant sleep when I want,I can sleep only when I am sleepy...and tired.I luv to sleep but I cant sleep.:hitwall:
Do I sound insane today?? Dont mind....blame it on my sleep.

No you sound perfectly fine it can be frustrating you should stay up for a whole day once and then you would sleep like you want to that is an uninterrupted long peaceful sleep :p: If the docs on PDF won't kill me for suggesting such an alternative :D

at a stretch I cant sleep for more than 6hours
thts nothng to worry about......is this somthng new to u??pehle jyada soti thi??

what do i do after waking up at 4am??
workout.....will do u mighty gud..relieves stress n will make u feel grt for d whole day

I cant sleep when I want,I can sleep only when I am sleepy...and tired.
which again is normal......u sleep when tired..trust me thats d way it happens.
problem is whn u know u r tired,wnt to sleep but cant..?

Do I sound insane today??
ummm.....kind of:agree:

thts nothng to worry about......is this somthng new to u??pehle jyada soti thi??

workout.....will do u mighty gud..relieves stress n will make u feel grt for d whole day

which again is normal......u sleep when tired..trust me thats d way it happens.
problem is whn u know u r tired,wnt to sleep but cant..?

ummm.....kind of:agree:

A typical doc's response :D thats exactly why doctors unnerve me :lol:

No you sound perfectly fine it can be frustrating you should stay up for a whole day once and then you would sleep like you want to that is an uninterrupted long peaceful sleep :p: If the docs on PDF won't kill me for suggesting such an alternative :D

I am feeling sleepy again....thats the issue.
I feel like a mobile's battery which can remain charged for just 8hours.And then I feel sleepy again...

No....bus itna hi
But other ppl around me sleep for more than 12hours on weekends.I cant do that.I will definitely end up with a bad headache...I am jealous of them.:angry:
Thank god you didnt prescribe halupridol....:D

Last edited:
I feel like a mobile's battery which can remain charged for just 8hours.And then I feel sleepy again...

lolz no when i suggested to stay awake for an entire day i didn't mean it would be easy but i think it would cure you're problem. I actually am one of those people who can sleep for very long intervals if i wish to and very peacefully. I have never had issues with sleep other than when i am taking a lot of stress which is a natural consequence.

No....bus itna hi
But other ppl around me sleep for more than 12hours on weekend.I cant do that.I will definitely end up with a bad headache...I am jealous of them.:angry:
Thank god you didnt prescribe halupridol....:D
u can try zolpidem8-)

When i sleep i get teased by people around me they say i can even "manoeuver" my sleep :p: But i am one of those people who can sleep as long as i wish to :D

lolz no when i suggested to stay awake for an entire day i didn't mean it would be easy but i think it would cure you're problem. I actually am one of those people who can sleep for very long intervals if i wish to and very peacefully.
:eek:
I am jealous....:cry:
Aamna14 said:
I have never had issues with sleep other than when i am taking a lot of stress which is a natural consequence.
Hmmm stress....
And I am supposedly de-stressing on naswarville.:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom