What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
BbIuk_tCUAATDFc.jpg:large

:lol:
:omghaha: :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Kyun ji aap kya hamare abba hain??:lol: Yeah i have known by now about you're unique fascination with cows so much so that you call every lady just that :angry:

Last edited:
Kyun ji aap kya hamare abba hain??:lol: Yeah i have known by now about you're unique fascination with cows so much so that you call every lady just that :angry:

Abba - No ! :angry:

Little Brother - Yes ! :ashamed:

I call it how I see it - Weight reduce karooo & I won't call you a Cow ! :P

Because of you we need to reconstruct Lahore's road network every other month because of you traveling on them ! :fie:

Sorry you are just my age fellow so you can't be my little brother either :lol::lol:

Abhiii tou mein jawaan huuun....abhiii tou mein jawaaan huuuun ! :smokin:

Aaap buzurgoon seiii tou chalaaa bhiii nahin jataaa ! :P

Abba - No ! :angry:

Little Brother - Yes ! :ashamed:

I call it how I see it - Weight reduce karooo & I won't call you a Cow ! :P

Because of you we need to reconstruct Lahore's road network every other month because of you traveling on them ! :fie:

Yeah right i am sure you are speaking from experience since you also happen to live in Lahore :D Azizi wale butt sahab na banein aap warna isi speed se khate rahe toh hum sab ke hisse ka bhi aap hi tanawal farma chuke honge :P

Abhiii tou mein jawaan huuun....abhiii tou mein jawaaan huuuun ! :smokin:

Aaap buzurgoon seiii tou chalaaa bhiii nahin jataaa ! :P

soch lein agar mein buzurg hoon toh aap bhi hain :D hum umar joh thehre :angel:

Yeah right i am sure you are speaking from experience since you also happen to live in Lahore :D Azizi wale butt sahab na banein aap warna isi speed se khate rahe toh hum sab ke hisse ka bhi aap hi tanawal farma chuke honge :P

soch lein agar mein buzurg hoon toh aap bhi hain hum umar joh thehre
Wah wah ....... aap urdu mai bhi khoob mashaaq hain :D

ask @levina why i gave her an infraction. when she comes online she will have to explain. I can't believe she did such a thing, I gave her a 2 point infraction :angry:
Tell me you didn't copy me !!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom