What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we have the solution then.....
Doc i was feeling sleepy at 7:30pm and then I decided to have a cold coffee(like an idiot
bonk.gif
)
Now I am not sleepy ....again.

Aap bhi kis kis ke ideas follow karte hain ab bhughatne ke liye tayar ho jayein.
He already "Bhughto-fied".:lol:

This place should be called Catville,all i see are cats:pissed:

You might change your opinions about cats after this

image.jpg

Last edited:
@Secur

Feeling down and demotivated brother, not been a good month. What about you, how goes life?

I knew it...i knew it:pissed:

I'll give it a 7/10.There are a few dialogues which I wont forget for a very long time...
Rakey's "girl pause pause friend"
Asha's "Agar mein India wapis gayee toh...."
Lol
Tell me when the next season is out.

:girl_wacko:

bicho ko billi bhala kiya keh sakti hai, bechari masoom si.... :ashamed:

Asha was pretty too :p: anyway, Dadi's dialogue was also good in the end when she said I wanted to study, tou abba bolay samajh nahi aye par ker kiya karo gi? and so on....

I remember my eldest Taye jaan wanted to study after 5th class, my grandpa was at office in Shimla, so since he wasnt going to come back till next winter, the family decided that the girl is not going to study in 6th, my taye jaan didnt eat for 5 days, untill her chacha and others agreed to send her to school, this is how difficult it was for girls to study 3 generations back. it still is in rural cases, but much better...

bicho ko billi bhala kiya keh sakti hai, bechari masoom si.... :ashamed:
Billi bolti kahan hai...it just meows....:P

Leader said:
Asha was pretty too :p:
Indeed.

Leader said:
anyway, Dadi's dialogue was also good in the end when she said I wanted to study, tou abba bolay samajh nahi aye par ker kiya karo gi? and so on....
And I thought that dadi was overacting.:blink:
Come on did she even look like Sami's dadi???

Leader said:
I remember my eldest Taye jaan wanted to study after 5th class, my grandpa was at office in Shimla, so since he wasnt going to come back till next winter, the family decided that the girl is not going to study in 6th, my taye jaan didnt eat for 5 days, untill her chacha and others agreed to send her to school, this is how difficult it was for girls to study 3 generations back. it still is in rural cases, but much better...
Hmm...true.

Last edited:
:blink:

@S.U.R.B. :help:
He sounds depressed...admit him immediately and operate his brain.:lol:

Billi bolti kahan hai...it just meows....:P

Indeed.

And I thought that dadi was overacting.:blink:
Come on did she even look like Sami's dadi???

Hmm...true.

cats can talk, especially to Bichos :P

Dadi was not his real dadi nor his uncle was his real uncle, uncle was his father's cousin...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom