What's new

"Dear PM, We Can No Longer Keep Silent, We Condemn the Targeting of Muslim, Dalits" : 114 Army Veter

No govt in the world can stop crimes from occurring. But every such incidents is a failure of govt. That's why people judge from a relative POV. Is crime rate lower than before? Are these incidents occurring more under the current govt?

Like your govt or every govt have some success ad well. So people have to decide during votes that is their success outweighs their failures. However protecting citizens is a duty of the govt. So not being able to prevent these incidents do count as failures.
Reality is our Govt. is working well in controlling them, this is the reason they are getting votes from every nook and corner of the country.
These all news are work of there rivals to paint different story which is far from reality.

Brahmins is a convenient word they use to abuse all Hindus.

President of India - A BJP Dalit
Prime Minister of India - A BJP backward caste
President of BJP - Amit Shah, not a Hindu at all but a Jain

Yet, these people who are protesting are protesting against a Dalit President, a Backward Prime Minister and a Minority president of BJP.
Anyone else NOT surprised at the open hypocrisy of these people?
Head of Communist sitaram yechuri is a brahmin.

It's kind of ironic that these anti hindu bigots are demanding for RAM RAJYA.

What's more ironic is that these people are butchering Dalits all over India and pretending that it's Hindus doing it.

One guy was claiming in other thread Sikh riots in 1984 were done by Sangh. That's the level of their duplicity.

They want equality for Dalits and are crying on a party that has just made Dalit a president. They are crying on a party whose PM is from Backward class.
Who do they support? Congress - the gora dynasty that feel they are the kings of India.

Wah Wah - what secularism sir ji.

Nah I am not being selective at all, I am just wondering how in the name of secularism they can support people who openly display their hatred against Brahmins.

So not supporting Dalits is a crime since it is against Brahmins? They're just another community. If they're criticized then they should reform themselves. They're not entitled to special treatment.

Head of Communist sitaram yechuri is a brahmin.

Communist parties never had a Dalit president. They never had a Dalit in their politburo.
Yeah - these Brahmins are crying on other Brahmins...Oh, the irony.

So not supporting Dalits is a crime since it is against Brahmins? They're just another community. If they're criticized then they should reform themselves. They're not entitled to special treatment.

You mean Brahmins are doing crimes against Dalits?
Care to share the last time a Brahmin did a crime against Dalit?

Do you know how many Dalit members of RSS got killed in this one year alone? Or do they need a caste certificate from secular leftist commies to be a true dalit?

Do you know how many Dalit members of RSS got killed in this one year alone? Or do they need a caste certificate from secular leftist commies to be a true dalit?

Dalits if they are Hindus are not considered Dalits - Indian seculars

yesterday these seculars butchered a Dalit RSS guy in Kerala - complete secular silence

Dalits if they are Hindus are not considered Dalits - Indian seculars

yesterday these seculars butchered a Dalit RSS guy in Kerala - complete secular silence
And it happened in Secular leftist Commie bastion too. So much for Not In My Name.

Do you know how many Dalits are oppressed every year? You have a problem with your tokenism not giving results try to solve it some other way. As of today we have a PM who wrote cleaning night soil mut have been a 'spiritual experience' for the dalits and lower castes. THIS is the majority and if the interests of Brahmins and high caste hindus need to be subordinated to achieve the well being of the majority, then that is what needs to be done.

And it happened in Secular leftist Commie bastion too. So much for Not In My Name.

In non secular non leftist bastions Chief Minister of Gujarat wants Dalits to continue to cleaning night soil and beat them up for working in slaughter houses after consigning them there.

Do you know how many Dalits are oppressed every year? You have a problem with your tokenism not giving results try to solve it some other way. As of today we have a PM who wrote cleaning night soil mut have been a 'spiritual experience' for the dalits and lower castes. THIS is the majority and if the interests of Brahmins and high caste hindus need to be subordinated to achieve the well being of the majority, then that is what needs to be done.
My list will be longer than yours as you will hesitate to mention Dalits killed by Secular leftist commies.

My list will be longer than yours as you will hesitate to mention Dalits killed by Secular leftist commies.

No it wom't be. And like I said, Dalits and low caste hindus are the majority on this country. The others should subordinate their interests for the progress of these groups. I fully support reservations in education and government jobs.

No it wom't be. And like I said, Dalits and low caste hindus are the majority on this country. The others should subordinate their interests for the progress of these groups. I fully support reservations in education and government jobs.
Aww love for dalits from communists is heart warming, here is more proof of their fight for empowerment of Dalits

CPM talks of equality but denies dalits top posts
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ies-dalits-top-posts/articleshow/46940061.cms

Dalits will capture top posts there. Easier than in BJP where it is only tokenism.

So Modi is a token Backward PM
Amit Shah is a token Minority President
Kovind is a token Dalit Indian President

Let me know how you seculars manage to digest this much crap at a time :D

Back
Top Bottom