What's new

"Dear PM, We Can No Longer Keep Silent, We Condemn the Targeting of Muslim, Dalits" : 114 Army Veter

liar

the source says something entirely different. its about human rights violations of the indian armed forces which i agree is very bad, almost 105% of pakistani armed forces human rights violations
Not very clever are you....the POV was added to point out other misadventures by the Indian armed forces and the link is related to the subject at hand...and i have also corrected your so innocent armed forces percentage figures.

@ranjeet the presence of this anti-hindu government boils my blood. No one is going screw with majority hindu and survive with minority hindu high caste appeasement polcies.

Seculars, if you have any shame, see this.
These seculars killed Dalit Hindus and are shouting they will kill more.

Shame Shame, douchebags, shame shame.

violence against majority hindus continues due to minority high caste hindu appeasement policies of modi governemt

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...arpanch-killed-in-Gujarat/article17388498.ece

@ranjeet the presence of this anti-hindu government boils my blood. No one is going screw with majority hindu and survive with minority hindu high caste appeasement polcies.

It's ok.
we know why exactly your blood is boiling :D

You lot just killed Dalit Hindus in kerala and still have not succeeded in killing the Dalit Hindus spirit. Must burn you from inside.

violence against majority hindus continues due to minority high caste hindu appeasement policies of modi governemt

Anyone buying your snake oil? :D

I'm not a member of CPM. If they don't make dalit 80% officeholders they are not sincere. But BJP is worse. You should stop appeasement of minority high caste hindu to secure votebank.

I suggest you upper caste hindus in communist party stop watering your politics with blood of dalits. You can't tolerate Dalits in your offices but lecture others on caste equality?

@ranjeet

https://thewire.in/103604/despite-una-and-modi-pledge-no-respite-for-gujarat-dalits/
'anti-dalit, anti-hindu government will go on its own or will be forced out
Spare me the drama and go and watch the video of how you commies hacked a dalit to death just because he supported RSS.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...arpanch-killed-in-Gujarat/article17388498.ece

Have you seen the demographic change in the North East India? Buddhists who are the real minority are being converted to Christianity en masse? Have you spoken about this genocide of their culture by soul harvesters? or they feed enough dollars to keep your mouth shut? Punjab is now 10% christian but couple of cases of Ghar wapsi and you guys start shitting bricks. Spare me your secular rants I am not buying it.

I suggest you upper caste hindus in communist party stop watering your politics with blood of dalits. You can't tolerate Dalits in your offices but lecture others on caste equality?

Spare me the drama and go and watch the video of how you commies hacked a dalit to death just because he supported RSS.

Have you seen the demographic change in the North East India? Buddhists who are the real minority are being converted to Christianity en masse? Have you spoken about this genocide of their culture by soul harvesters? or they feed enough dollars to keep your mouth shut? Punjab is now 10% christian but couple of cases of Ghar wapsi and you guys start shitting bricks. Spare me your secular rants I am not buying it.

oh your heart cries on Budhist/ Christians etc. Because high caste hindus are losing slaves? Your betrayal of the great hindu civilization by minority appeasement disqualifies you to be concerned of any such thing. Disband your appeasement organization, submit to the majority rule of true hindus and your grievances will be redressed. And here is a man hacked to death by minority high caste hindu because of his caste. majority hindus are living as second class citizens in Gujarat.

oh your heart cries on Budhist/ Christians etc. Because high caste hindus are losing slaves?
Maybe Dalits are slaves for you hence you took to this line as soon as you found an opportunity. Dalits are cannon fodder for you guys to keep yourself politically relevant. Heck forget political party even student unions affiliated to the left only make upper caste hindus as president.

Maybe Dalits are slaves for you hence you took to this line as soon as you found an opportunity. Dalits are cannon fodder for you guys to keep yourself politically relevant. Heck forget political party even student unions affiliated to the left only make upper caste hindus as president.

Minority hindu appeasers trying to run away from their responsibilities. THIS COUNTRY CANNOTCONTINUE TO TREAT MAJORITY HINDUS AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

Minority hindu appeasers trying to run away from their responsibilities. THIS COUNTRY CANNOTCONTINUE TO TREAT MAJORITY HINDUS AS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS
Why are you being Anti Minority man? Are certain minorities halal to be persecuted?

Why are you being Anti Minority man? Are certain minorities halal to be persecuted?

You are diverting attention to other minorities to hide the mistreatment majority Hindus face in their own country because of you. Or are you saying Hindus don't have the right to live a life of dignity and happiness in their own county?

You are diverting attention to other minorities to hide the mistreatment majority Hindus face in their own country because of you. Or are you saying Hindus don't have the right to live a life of dignity and happiness in their own county?
Kindly give a post to Majority Indian first in your party you minority appeasing commie. Or do you guys believe Hindus are not smart enough to lead the secular left?

Kindly give a post to Majority Indian first in your party you minority appeasing commie. Or do you guys believe Hindus are not smart enough to lead the secular left?

I'm not a communist member, wy are you asking me about politbureau etc. You're just hiding your anti-hindu agenda by bringing them in.

Back
Top Bottom