What's new

"Dear PM, We Can No Longer Keep Silent, We Condemn the Targeting of Muslim, Dalits" : 114 Army Veter

Hope the army men learn their lessons from the below fiasco :enjoy:

20525664_1015048741968107_7332824507631119938_n.png

minority appeaser is trying to divide majority suporters. These tricks will not work.
Majority supporters who only give lip service but can't give them a dignified post in their political parties. :(

The society is already divided and sincerely i feel the muslims have pushed the others in this direction with their rigidity.
That being said i am not in favour of all this cow protection thing,,,it is causing lot of garbage and disease.The old sick cows are dying on roads everywhere.The govt is just milking the stupid and emotional public.

I started watching #HouseofCards series recently. Apt example given how a rhetoric is created using media and known persons.
Nothing more than that. It started during Punjab elections and died its natural death. Now loss of Bihar and no Awards to return leading opposition to involve retired military persons. Wait for few days, this protest will also fizzle out.

Majority supporters who only give lip service but can't give them a dignified post in their political parties. :(

Ab bhi time hai sudhar ja. Aise hinduon ko mat bhadka, jwalamukhi ke saath aise nahi khelte.

The society is already divided and sincerely i feel the muslims have pushed the others in this direction with their rigidity.
That being said i am not in favour of all this cow protection thing,,,it is causing lot of garbage and disease.The old sick cows are dying on roads everywhere.The govt is just milking the stupid and emotional public.

The government is only hiding it's anti hindu policies by propping up an imaginary enemy in the muslims.

Bhai ke saath ab aisa karega :what:

To Bhai se sun le

The government is only hiding it's anti hindu policies by propping up an imaginary enemy in the muslims.

I've been saying this all along.

The nature of Hindutva is something that's going to become clear to different classes of people in grades.

Like the layers of a really smelly onion.

Cheers, Doc

I've been saying this all along.

The nature of Hindutva is something that's going to become clear to different classes of people in grades.

Like the layers of a really smelly onion.

Cheers, Doc

Be clear about your Hindu hatred. No need to beat around the word 'hindutva' :D
It's not like seculars are hiding their hatred anymore.

Look at what the intolerant people are saying about "seculars" in J&K :D

Back
Top Bottom