What's new

"Dear PM, We Can No Longer Keep Silent, We Condemn the Targeting of Muslim, Dalits" : 114 Army Veter

Not being able to stop it is a failure of the govt. Anyway is it real?
Culprits are getting arrested and punished, there is no support to criminals from govt.
If they escaped from punishment then I would believe it is failure of our Govt.
Even US govt. or your govt. is unable to stop crimes somewhere (happens everyday in big country), do we consider they failed ?

Gen V K Singh has officially joined BJP he is not taking a jibe while taking a cover behind secularism. They say they have support Not In My Name protest ... where anti religion and anti caste posters/slogans were raised. Are these veterans saying they are openly supporting such a hateful campaign against Brahmins in particular and Hindus at large?

ye hawabaazi chod de. These guys are no, longer in service they can do what they want. And they aren't interested in knowing whether you think they should be secular or not. Proud secular leftist commies including me (not commie economically though). We didn't ask your or anyone else's opinion on what we should believe in.

And let me tell you, going against dalits is the most stupid thing a governemtn can do. They keep tthat up, they'll lose their jobs quickly.

BTW Indian army do not protect Bangladesh so why are you concerned??
Saw this thread and felt like posting. Like Indians post in BD related threads. Any problem?

They say they have support Not In My Name protest ... where anti religion and anti caste posters/slogans were raised. Are these veterans saying they are openly supporting such a hateful campaign against Brahmins in particular and Hindus at large?

These people have not uttered one word against the Hindu killed by seculars yesterday.
That alone should tell everyone what their intentions are.

Because keeping the secular fabric of this country intact is one of their most important constitutional responsibilities.

My signature says it all.

Sanghis rattled.

Big hathoda awaits should there be over adventurous deviation from secular ethos of nation ....

Cheers, Doc

And let me tell you, going against dalits is the most stupid thing a governemtn can do. They keep tthat up, they'll lose their jobs quickly.

Yeah. Wonder why the same Dalits are ditching secular parties and embracing BJP though?

Dalits have realized the farce you lot have been peddling to them.
You guys have lost the narrative and are now loosing the elections - badly.

Keep it up though. It will only help polarize the Hindus more and more.

ye hawabaazi chod de. These guys are no, longer in service they can do what they want. And they aren't interested in knowing whether you think they should be secular or not. Proud secular leftist commies including me (not commie economically though). We didn't ask your or anyone else's opinion on what we should believe in.

So if they no longer are in service means they can openly support bigots who raise anti Brahmin and Anti Hindu slogans? I didn't quoted you here I gave my opinion in this thread but looks like out of habit a secular leftist commie couldn't digest a different point of view.

My signature says it all.

Sanghis rattled.

Big hathoda awaits should there be over adventurous deviation from secular ethos of nation ....

Cheers, Doc

Even nitishwa has come back.
Congress has kidnapped it's MLA's and ran away from Gujarat.

And these delusional Secular liberals are fantasizing that Sangh is rattled :D

So if they no longer are in service means they can openly support bigots who raise anti Brahmin and Anti Hindu slogans? I didn't quoted you here I gave my opinion in this thread but looks like out of habit a secular leftist commie couldn't digest a different point of view.

Yes they can if that's what you think they're doing. Are you suggesting that if they're not in service they can only support bigots who are anti muslim and anti dalits? Kinda selective in your support of hatred don't you think?

Yes they can if that's what you think they're doing. Are you suggesting that if they're not in service they can only support bigots who are anti muslim and anti dalits? Kinda selective in your support of hatred don't you think?

Muslims are killing Dalits and raping their woman. so, please stop clubbing them together. It's insulting to Dalits to be clubbed with their tormentors.

Nah I am not being selective at all, I am just wondering how in the name of secularism they can support people who openly display their hatred against Brahmins.

Culprits are getting arrested and punished, there is no support to criminals from govt.
If they escaped from punishment then I would believe it is failure of our Govt.
Even US govt. or your govt. is unable to stop crimes somewhere (happens everyday in big country), do we consider they failed ?
No govt in the world can stop crimes from occurring. But every such incidents is a failure of govt. That's why people judge from a relative POV. Is crime rate lower than before? Are these incidents occurring more under the current govt?

Like your govt or every govt have some success ad well. So people have to decide during votes that is their success outweighs their failures. However protecting citizens is a duty of the govt. So not being able to prevent these incidents do count as failures.

Nah I am not being selective at all, I am just wondering how in the name of secularism they can support people who openly display their hatred against Brahmins.

Brahmins is a convenient word they use to abuse all Hindus.

President of India - A BJP Dalit
Prime Minister of India - A BJP backward caste
President of BJP - Amit Shah, not a Hindu at all but a Jain

Yet, these people who are protesting are protesting against a Dalit President, a Backward Prime Minister and a Minority president of BJP.
Anyone else NOT surprised at the open hypocrisy of these people?

These people have not uttered one word against the Hindu killed by seculars yesterday.
That alone should tell everyone what their intentions are.
It's kind of ironic that these anti hindu bigots are demanding for RAM RAJYA.

Back
Top Bottom