What's new

Dear OpIndia... Yes. I don't shed tears for Jawans that kill more Indians than a foreign force

tere ko kya ?
If you dig numbers from one's rear end, questions will come. Numbers bring objectivity into debate. But when they are backed by one's back... it only brings bad smell.

Pls don't mind.

Kamal ka system hai. Ekdum accurate?
ekdum eichhh

If you dig numbers from one's rear end, questions will come. Numbers bring objectivity into debate. But when they are backed by one's back... it only brings bad smell.

Pls don't mind.
hmmm....how did you become so familiar with my rear end ?
good job, keep on.

hmmm....how did you become so familiar with my rear end ?
good job, keep on.
You did mind. Am sorry.

What parameters did you base your score on?
What is the baseline?
Try to understand the fallacy of you sticking to your position. When you are introducing a grading system, you will be questioned about it. Remove the claim of being objective and say that it is according to your opinion and claim it to be a subjective statement and the issue will perish.

You did mind. Am sorry..
I did not mind. its Friday, nothing can dampen my spirits.
What parameters did you base your score on?
What is the baseline?.
do you really want to drag me into this shit?
Try to understand the fallacy of you sticking to your position. When you are introducing a grading system, you will be questioned about it. Remove the claim of being objective and say that it is according to your opinion and claim it to be a subjective statement and the issue will perish.
fallacy for you.
someone asked me a question, I answered it. end of matter.
you have another perspective, you are welcome to put it forward.
thank you and have a nice weekend.

I did not mind. its Friday, nothing can dampen my spirits.

do you really want to drag me into this shit?

fallacy for you.
someone asked me a question, I answered it. end of matter.
you have another perspective, you are welcome to put it forward.
thank you and have a nice weekend.
You are too Rambo. Take a step back. :cheers:

You are confusing objective and subjective analysis. Qualitative and quantitative.

There are not many logical naysayers or critics today. Most are blind aaptards or naxals. You have a solid point but you are diluting it with weak arguments.

You are too Rambo. Take a step back. :cheers:

You are confusing objective and subjective analysis. Qualitative and quantitative.

There are not many logical naysayers or critics today. Most are blind aaptards or naxals. You have a solid point but you are diluting it with weak arguments.
lets return to "Dear OpIndia... Yes. I don't shed tears for Jawans that kill more Indians than a foreign force".
all the rest semi-arguments and counter arguments are off topic.
regarding arguments, when did I give one ?

also, adding to aaptards and naxals, are congis, sanghis should get their due recognition as well.

lets return to "Dear OpIndia... Yes. I don't shed tears for Jawans that kill more Indians than a foreign force".
all the rest semi-arguments and counter arguments are off topic.
regarding arguments, when did I give one ?
Ok.

Regarding caste/varna based hierarchy.

Anyway, I guess we are on the same page now.

Ok.

Regarding caste/varna based hierarchy.

Anyway, I guess we are on the same page now.
I gave a standing of an individual on the basis social and financial basis.
social includes caste (hindu philosophical based varna or govt specified castes :general/sc/st/obc etc etc)
financial basis is just about how much that person earn.
the basis and other stuff were already discussed with Sajida, hence, I did not want to go all over again.
thats about it.

I don't believe in this lower caste upper caste thingy, but since you consider yourself lower caste, how would you rate yourself according to your rating system?

I don't believe in this lower caste upper caste thingy, but since you consider yourself lower caste, how would you rate yourself according to your rating system?
Arrey Baap re....

Caste (varna) - Shudra (ancestral farmers in BD, moved in Assam in 1932): 2/10:undecided:
Caste (as per constitution) -SC : 8/10....I m more than equal, I have constitutional subsidies :-)
Financial- 6 or maybe 6.5 (life is expensive in NCR, esp if you live in rent and have a weakness for gadgets and wheels).:coffee:

Arrey Baap re....

Caste (varna) - Shudra (ancestral farmers in BD, moved in Assam in 1932): 2/10:undecided:
Caste (as per constitution) -SC : 8/10....I m more than equal, I have constitutional subsidies :-)
Financial- 6 or maybe 6.5 (life is expensive in NCR, esp if you live in rent and have a weakness for gadgets and wheels).:coffee:
You are saying that you are socially 2/10?

No one cares what you think, washed out communist bloggers

You are saying that you are socially 2/10?
No no no.
Socially, theoretically, as per Hindu verna system, I m 2/10.
Otherwise , I m 6.5.
Ur bank balance is ur social status, same applies to me.

Back
Top Bottom