What's new

Dear OpIndia... Yes. I don't shed tears for Jawans that kill more Indians than a foreign force

Well thats what I thought. I know there are yadavs who are millionaires and yadavs who have basically nothing. Both of them are under 'OBC' and they say they were traditionally 'cow herders'. But then folks insisted that they are way better off then 'Dalits' or 'Shudras'. I don't know that much about caste system anyways so I wanted comments from someone who did.

Cow headers ARE shudras.

But its relevant to understand if you are talking in context of caste or Varna.

Cow headers ARE shudras.

But its relevant to understand if you are talking in context of caste or Varna.

Honestly I don't know the difference between two which is why I asked someone who understands this to comment.

a. Will you like to clarify if 'Modi' is under 'Vashy' or 'Shudra' or 'Dalit'? I was told in this thread only that his 'classification (Caste/Varna?)' falls under 'Vashy' which are '7' on the scale of ... social status?

b. What is difference between 'Shudra' and 'Dalit'?

Honestly I don't know the difference between two which is why I asked someone who understands this to comment.

a. Will you like to clarify if 'Modi' is under 'Vashy' or 'Shudra' or 'Dalit'? I was told in this thread only that his 'classification (Caste/Varna?)' falls under 'Vashy' which are '7' on the scale of ... social status?

b. What is difference between 'Shudra' and 'Dalit'?

Why would you think a "Hindu" would know the difference ? Its just general knowledge based on the codification of "caste" by the british and perpetuation by the constitution of India.

a. Ghachi is a "Teli" or an oil extractor, so that makes it a service class so it would be a Shudra.

b. A "dalit" is an "out caste" i.e. thrown OUT of his caste. So they do not have any caste.

OTOH as per Hinduism, there are four Varnas,

Brahmin, Vaishya and Kshatriya are "Twice born" and wear the holy thread as mark of them being twice born.

Second birth is when they have been educated in the ways of Dharma.

Shudra OTOH is uneducated in the ways of Dharma and hence one born once. (from his mothers womb)

Which is why its forbidden for the uneducated shudra to translate the scriptures and quote dharma.

Live example is the western "translation" of the Vedas. This is what happens when shudra's translate the hindu scriptures.

Last edited:
Why would you think a "Hindu" would know the difference ? Its just general knowledge based on the codification of "caste" by the british and perpetuation by the constitution of India.

a. Ghachi is a "Teli" or an oil extractor, so that makes it a service class so it would be a Shudra.

b. A "dalit" is an "out caste" i.e. thrown OUT of his caste. So they do not have any caste.

OTOH as per Hinduism, there are four Varnas,

Brahmin, Vaishya and Kshatriya are "Twice born" and wear the holy thread as mark of them being twice born.

Second birth is when they have been educated in the ways of Dharma.

Shudra OTOH is uneducated in the ways of Dharma and hence one born once. (from his mothers womb)

Which is why its forbidden for the uneducated shudra to translate the scriptures and quote dharma.

Live example is the western "translation" of the Vedas. This is what happens when shudra's translate the hindu scriptures.

Well, IMHO, Caste is a mostly hindu phenomenon. I don't even understand it or for that matter care about it. Never had to even know about it. Most of what I know about caste comes from places like below.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616

Now that we know Modi is technically a 'shudra'. I will like to see what @baajey has to say about it. He was harping about Modi being a 'upper caste' or rather 'not lower caste' person. So, @baajey , what 'social score' does Modi get? is it low enough? I guess it will be 1 as per your 'social score table'.

Flattering as it may be that OpIndia.com has decided to sanctify my Twitter suspension by claiming that I support the murder of 26 CRPF personnel in Chattisgarh, the point that this "Nationalists Anonymous" support group is trying to create a false equivalence between the two events.

Of course, my views on the massacre are indeed controversial but controversial because they require every Indian to question what their tax money is being used for and who it is used to kill.

Some plain and simple facts for the fake Nationalists in the country to ponder upon.

1. Why has the Indian security establishment consistently failed in preventing the murder of its own every six months? How can 3 years of inefficient Intelligence gathering be defended?

2. As I have said before, "No tribal or adivasi reads the Communist Manifesto or the Red Book before picking up the Gun. He and she picks up the gun because of what the State has heaped upon them."

3. Let us not behave like the CRPF and Army are in the Red Corridor on some Halloween Candy quest. They are there TO KILL people. That the Indian Establishment does not give you a weekly body count of who they kill is partly the reason for the singular outrage when they get it back every now and then. This is a war and people on both sides and civilians get killed in War.

4. I and other Indians are not beholden, duty bound, or constitutionally indebted to support the security apparatus of this country blindly. These security personnel have committed many an atrocity from Kunan Pashpora, to AFSPA fake encounters for Bonuses in the North East, Rapes and Molestations of Civilians wherever they are posted.

5. The Hindu Upper Caste love for the army is not because of any Nationalist construct inherently - as would be the case in any other country that has destroyed its Feudal Systems. The love is because the Army protects the Hegemony of the Brahmin, Baniya and their servants - the Kshatriyas.

6. Understand that the Indian army like our Railways is colonial legacy. An Army that is built upon Regionalism, Casteism, and an objective of Protecting the State and not its people. If you doubt that, note how may times the Indian Army is deployed to suppress Indians rather than to engage in external conflict.

7. The Indian Army upholds Brahminical Hegemony structurally by existing to protect the rule of the Brahminical Indian Parliament and its Bourgeois Democracy. It is made up of the Brahmin servant Castes of Rajputs, Marathas, Jats, etc at the Officer level to direct the lower Castes to ensure that the current system is intact at the barrel of a gun.

This is what the Security Establishment is. The Nationalist "Love for the Army" is only because it IS THE CASTE SYSTEM in living glory, the system that the Inbred Brahmin created... that the servant castes believe THEY command.

What is the solution? A People's Army - one that is made up and is commanded by the People of this Country, the Working Classes, the Poor, the Dalits, the Tribals and Adivasis - not the ruling elite. Consider this.... Tomorrow if India goes to War with Pakistan it is on the commands of an unelected President and a Prime Minister who commands only 30% of the popular vote. And in the event of a war, will protect the Ruling Elites, the Rich of this country, the Upper Castes first and the rest of the people later.

This would be an Army and Security Apparatus that Indians can truly respect. Not one commanded by the Colonial force that is Delhi. We need an Army that protects the People - Not the Brahminical system, where Delhi and Business interests supercede the Constitutional Rights of People.

(Of course....make no mistake about the fact that if a Dalit or Adivasi was made the head of the Army, the Hindu Fascist Terror Organisation RSS, would be the first to openly start an Armed Revolt. I would welcome that. So that every member of this group is executed publically like Mussolini was.)

Lal Salaam, Hul Johar, Jai Bhim, Inquilaab Zindabad!

Arun Nambiar

http://acusatascusata.blogspot.sg/2017/05/dear-opindia-yes-i-dont-shed-tears-for.html
Good to see the True Left sticking to its core ideology, unlike the hypocrites that participate in the Democratic process. The account should have not been banned, but promoted by those who love this land. If we don't understand the enemy what good can a military force do on the line?

Every single point made by this article is refutable. What a joke!

Interesting. Now instead of just saying that every point is refutable, refute it. Point by point. Paragraph by paragraph. You see, people who make statements like you just did, cant refute anything. They are like the guy who wants to punch someone but keeps threatening yet never delivers. Now refute. I would like to be educated by your superior intellect. Thank you in advance. i am eagerly waiting your refutation of every single point.

This guy makes sense. China must come forward and play it super power role in supporting people like him to get the basic living rights for the poor and oppressed people in the north.

So a communist country (china) that doesn't even provide basic right of vote, let alone freedom of expression is going to provide "rights" and be a savior to these people?! LOL!
Stupidity has found a new poster child it seems!

Interesting. Now instead of just saying that every point is refutable, refute it. Point by point. Paragraph by paragraph. You see, people who make statements like you just did, cant refute anything. They are like the guy who wants to punch someone but keeps threatening yet never delivers. Now refute. I would like to be educated by your superior intellect. Thank you in advance. i am eagerly waiting your refutation of every single point.
Long time no see

Good to see the True Left sticking to its core ideology, unlike the hypocrites that participate in the Democratic process. The account should have not been banned, but promoted by those who love this land. If we don't understand the enemy what good can a military force do on the line?

your outrage is understandable

Their core ideology poses a threat to Hindutva/RSS/BJP ideology of exploitation of adivasis, Tamils, dalits etc by the upper caste (Brahmins/capitalists/landowners etc) based on race (aryan -noble ), color (varna) and caste (ashrama). The core doctrine of Hinduism - justification of inequality thru' subjugation perpetuated by the fatalistic concept of karma (to justify the exploitation of adivasis/Tamils/dalits using the past life sin ruse) . This doctrine of karma is a hindrance to revolution (another communist - core ideology).

CRPF is the paid attack dogs of the corrupt ruling/capitalist class (caste) and killing them (who rape/kill the exploited) should not invoke sympathy or tear. In a war be prepared for casualities

3. Let us not behave like the CRPF and Army are in the Red Corridor on some Halloween Candy quest. They are there TO KILL people. That the Indian Establishment does not give you a weekly body count of who they kill is partly the reason for the singular outrage when they get it back every now and then. This is a war and people on both sides and civilians get killed in War.
4. I and other Indians are not beholden, duty bound, or constitutionally indebted to support the security apparatus of this country blindly. These security personnel have committed many an atrocity from Kunan Pashpora, to AFSPA fake encounters for Bonuses in the North East, Rapes and Molestations of Civilians wherever they are posted.

In case you missed this picture - illustrates Brahmin supremacy over the lower caste

upload_2017-5-5_11-0-43.png

Last edited:
On Kashmir to Afrophobia: Here's how India was grilled by 20 countries on its human rights record

Group of countries such as Germany, Vatican, Kazakhstan, Kenya, UK, South Korea and the Netherlands were apprehensive on the issues of religious intolerance and rights of minorities. Attorney General Mukul Rohatgi who led the Indian delegation said, no distinction is made on the basis of caste, creed, colour or religion of a citizen. “India is a secular state with no state religion,” he added.

India was scrutinised for the recent attacks on African nationals in the country, Haiti brought up the matter of “Afrophobia” the charge was denied by the Indian delegation which termed the country as “land of Buddha”.

http://www.inuth.com/world/on-kashm...d-by-20-countries-on-its-human-rights-record/

Well, IMHO, Caste is a mostly hindu phenomenon. I don't even understand it or for that matter care about it. Never had to even know about it. Most of what I know about caste comes from places like below.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616

Now that we know Modi is technically a 'shudra'. I will like to see what @baajey has to say about it. He was harping about Modi being a 'upper caste' or rather 'not lower caste' person. So, @baajey , what 'social score' does Modi get? is it low enough? I guess it will be 1 as per your 'social score table'.
socially : 6.5-7 out of 10
economically: 2/10 (considering his mother's maid "fact")
caste as per hindu philosophy: vaishya (definitely not shudra, he is a "teli")
caste as per inidan constitution: OBC.
I think that would be enough.

socially : 6.5-7 out of 10
economically: 2/10 (considering his mother's maid "fact")
caste as per hindu philosophy: vaishya (definitely not shudra, he is a "teli")
caste as per inidan constitution: OBC.
I think that would be enough.
Ye konsa rating system nikala hai tune?

Back
Top Bottom