What's new

Dear OpIndia... Yes. I don't shed tears for Jawans that kill more Indians than a foreign force

How many BJPian/Sanghi political leaders have their kids serving in Indian Armed Forces?

Sushma, Jaitley, Amit Shah, Bhagwant Mohan, Parekar, and many others....Those who are leading from the (political) front, those who can make or break India through their legislations...

Its all ruling by fooling.
Masses are taken for ride.
AAPians are busy making ration cards in mass.

How many BJPian/Sanghi political leaders have their kids serving in Indian Armed Forces?

Sushma, Jaitley, Amit Shah, Bhagwant Mohan, Parekar, and many others....Those who are leading from the (political) front, those who can make or break India through their legislations...

Its all ruling by fooling.
Masses are taken for ride.
May I ask how many kids of AAP/Congress leaders are in Army/Air Force/Navy?

does modi belong to SC/ST category?
Modi comes under OBC. Pretty close to SC/ST.

Modi comes under OBC. Pretty close to SC/ST
no maam,
its not pretty close. let me put it in layman's terms.
Brahmin: 10
Kshatriya: 8.5
Vaishya: 7 (Modi belongs to this community)
Shudra: 1
Dalit: -10
pretty close to the other spectrum.

does modi belong to SC/ST category?
Kshatriyas are lower in order compared to Brahmins......would you refer the former as "lower" caste as well ?

Modi is from the Ghanchi caste in Gujarat.

They are categorized as OBC i.e. Other Backward castes.

If you are talking about Hinduism, there is no "Castes" there. Only Varna.

So as a Varna, a kshatriya is lower in social order than a Brahmin.

no maam,
its not pretty close. let me put it in layman's terms.
Brahmin: 10
Kshatriya: 8.5
Vaishya: 7 (Modi belongs to this community)
Shudra: 1
Dalit: -10
pretty close to the other spectrum.

Assigning random numbers to a "caste" (since that is how you have identified it) does not make it any more "objective" and rational or scientific.

It just makes you look like a fool or a man with an agenda.

As long as the patriotic people in India are in a majority
such Anti nationals can never succeed in harming India

As long as the patriotic people in India are in a majority
such Anti nationals can never succeed in harming India

I think the battle is between Stupid people and smart people.

Hopefully its culture that makes a difference.

I think the battle is between Stupid people and smart people.

Hopefully its culture that makes a difference.

So you mean to say that Barkha Dutt and her Cabal
are stupid people ; no they are not

They know what they are doing

So you mean to say that Barkha Dutt and her Cabal
are stupid people ; no they are not

They know what they are doing

They are stupid people in position of power and with malefic intentions.

A smart man or women will embrace their roots / heritage, not work to tear it down.

Refer to this :-
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghanchi

Can any Hindu member confirm if 'Seed Oil extractor and seller'/'Teli' falls under which 'Level'?

You will find Ghanchi who are millionaires and Ghanchi's who are living in utter poverty.

Modi's mother was a kamwali bai (maid) in a small town, so her son could not have been in any high social position.

It is ridiculous to look at this purely from a "caste" perspective.

Chhattisgarh Official's Facebook Post Reveals Horrific Police Torture Of Minor Tribal Girls

Varsha Dongre, who deleted her post later, called for introspection.

02/05/2017 3:46 PM IST |

A woman official of the government of Chhattisgarh has irked the authorities with a Facebook post raising questions about a model of governance that allows for alleged harassment of tribal people in the state.

"I am a witness to the torture of minor tribal girls ... In the police stations, women personnel have stripped and tortured girls as old as 14 and 16 ... They were given electric shock on their hands and breasts. I have seen the marks ... I was horrified ... Why third-degree torture on minors? I have given directions for their treatment", Varsha Dongre, deputy jailer of Raipur Central Jail, recently wrote in a post in Hindi.

"We need to introspect, because those who are getting killed in either side of this war in Bastar are our own people. The capitalist system is being forced on Bastar, tribals are being pushed out of their lands, their villages are being burnt, women raped — all this to grab land and forests. All this isn't being done to end Naxalism", she added.

Coming in the wake of the Maoist attack on CRPF jawans in Sukma district of the state, her comments were shared widely on social media. The jail department has ordered a probe, based on her allegations.

"The tribals can't leave this place as it is their land but when law-enforcers target women and minor girls and false case are registered, where do the victims go for justice?" she went on. "The CBI report says it, the court says it — this is the reality. When human rights workers or journalists tell the truth, they are sent to jail. If everything is fine in tribal lands, why government is so afraid and why people are not allowed to go there?"

Dongre invoked India's constitution to say it doesn't allow anyone the right to harass and torture another citizen. "A particular kind of development can't be thrust on the adivasis," she said. "Farmers and jawans are brothers, they shouldn't kill each other."

Known to be an upright officer, Dongre had approached the Chhattisgarh High Court in the PSC scam case in 2007. Based on a Right to Information application filed by her, action against top PSC officials, accused of irregularities and corruption.

"The tribals can't leave this place as it is their land but when law-enforcers target women and minor girls and false case are registered, where do the victims go for justice?" she went on. "The CBI report says it, the court says it — this is the reality. When human rights workers or journalists tell the truth, they are sent to jail. If everything is fine in tribal lands, why government is so afraid and why people are not allowed to go there?"

The full post in Hindi, now deleted, is below.
upload_2017-5-4_19-5-44.png

You will find Ghanchi who are millionaires and Ghanchi's who are living in utter poverty.

Modi's mother was a kamwali bai (maid) in a small town, so her son could not have been in any high social position.

It is ridiculous to look at this purely from a "caste" perspective.

Well thats what I thought. I know there are yadavs who are millionaires and yadavs who have basically nothing. Both of them are under 'OBC' and they say they were traditionally 'cow herders'. But then folks insisted that they are way better off then 'Dalits' or 'Shudras'. I don't know that much about caste system anyways so I wanted comments from someone who did.

Back
Top Bottom