What's new

Dear Kashmiris: Only War Can End Occupation and You Would Have to Fight that War Yourself

Pak should recognize them a separate country... Help them train their own troops and army... Arm them with modern weapons... And let them fight with india who is capturing their land illegally

Even that isn't possible till there is a mass uprising in IOK. A mass bloody militancy against India and its troops. Not just one or two groups like LeT or JeM but whole Kashmiri nation as part of this militant movement

Even Talibs won't be able to do anything if Kashmiris won't fight themselves
Kashmiris will have to rise up. They cant expect other to do their fighting. Freedom asks for sacrifice. One or two Adils and Burhans once in couple of years are not enough, they need hundred and thousands of them

5d5277c29f720.jpg

Pak should recognize them a separate country... Help them train their own troops and army... Arm them with modern weapons... And let them fight with india who is capturing their land illegally
And u think with huge no of indian troops will let this happen?
No way
Only option on the table is to send retired pak military experts deep down and strike hard tht I'll boast kashmiri fighters hearts and souls and Thts wht is about to happen and if india tries to counter it by attacking pak tht will bring a much bigger opportunity for pak to hit back deep destroy all military hard ware and bring back kashmiri fighters in command thn let india come on UNSC for talks or be a nukler round of exchange pak is ready for both and will take tht risk cause it has nothing to lose specially after letting whole world knew about Indian agreesion, pak army chief has a plan and he is adjusting his troops for final count down and his assessment is of 2 weeks

While what you say is correct... but in the process you perhaps are insulting those 100k+ dead Kashmiris and 18k of Our Sisters raped...while Noora/Ghardari did all the looting... Mushy didn't help either!

Mushy did Kargil. People of IoK didn't rise during that war. India fought the war. Ended it. And it is back to square one.

Those 100K plus Kashmiris didn't die in a militant uprising. Most died in protests and counter insurgency operations of Indian army.

Fight. To be or not to be. Fight. But only few people can do that. Special people. Races born to fight. To rule. To never be slaves. And you can count Turks, Iranians in. For South Asia. Afghans. Yes the men who fight with AK-47s and sandals. Bring down USA and NATO to it's knees. For rest run away from your enemies is option. But for some. Land. Your land is sacred. You never give inch of it.

A lesson for many chest thumpers here.

Few hundreds of them might pick up a weapon to fight India but patriotic Kashmiris will be there to give information about their hideouts and whereabouts.

As India turns to hindutva even Indian Muslims will be forced to fight let alone Kashmiris who are seething with anti Indian and anti Hindu hatred

Your ideology was ally of NATO/ USA and of USSR before that
You don't even know my ideology so how can you know who I supported. I have always opposed the sell out of Afghanistan by Musharaf to USA in 2001. I have on these forums consistently stated that as single biggest act of cowardice in recent times when Musharaf gave Kabul on a platter to India for few measly $billions.

You don't even know my ideology so how can you know who I supported. I have always opposed the sell out of Afghanistan by Musharaf to USA in 2001. I have on these forums consistently stated that as single biggest act of cowardice in recent times when Musharaf gave Kabul on a platter to India for few measly $billions.

I know your ideology very well. Anyways this thread isn't suitable to discuss that

As India turns to hindutva even Indian Muslims will be forced to fight let alone Kashmiris who are seething with anti Indian and anti Hindu hatred
Keep on clinging to that fantasy ... thats the best you can do against India.

But given the difficult times we face let's try and present a united front. I think whatever differances we have, we all hold are on the same page as regards Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom