What's new

Dear Chinese members please consider forgiving me.

curioususer

Reaction score
This is in regards to this comment I made to @Snowden

I've really felt bad about this comment. My comment wasn't proportional to yours. I know Japanese have done cruel things to your people and your country, I hope they'll suffer their Karma for that.

@Snowden you are a considerate person and I'm sorry for the pain I've caused to you and other Chinese people with that comment.

I'm sincerely sorry for that and I hope you and other Chinese people consider forgiving me.

If you want I'm willing to modify my comment and request other member who has quoted it to change it too.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I didn't see the comment, but frankly there have been far worse comments on this forum.

E.g. There have been plenty of comments glorifying the Rape of Nanjing in particular. Mostly from Indian members but surprisingly some other nationalities too, including some supposedly friendly ones.

Anyone who glorifies rape (especially mass rape) is just sick in my opinion.

As for the comment you made, despite more than a decade of fighting, the Japanese did not manage to conquer even 1/4 of China's territory. We never gave up fighting, we never gave in to colonialism. As a result we suffered greatly, but we emerged on the victorious side in the end, with a seat on the Security Council, instead of having a pacifist constitution as Japan/Germany were forced to have.

Why did you make a thread for that??????? You should have edited it and posted it there...... and your apologies could have put in the same thread by mentioning the members..... Why this melodrama???? (sorry if i am being direct)

Not all chinese here are actual Chinese some are doing false flag operations here, Indians must be careful in this regard.

There are sane chinese who think in a level headed way while discussing.

Why did you make a thread for that??????? You should have edited it and posted it there...... and your apologies could have put in the same thread by mentioning the members..... Why this melodrama???? (sorry if i am being direct)

It has been quoted by some other user. I don't have the power to modify their comment. Not melodrama, I don't wish to cause any pain to anyone.

There are plenty of anti-China members here like Hellraiser007 (was a great movie though) and JD_In, but curioususer is not among them.

Not all chinese here are actual Chinese some are doing false flag operations here, Indians must be careful in this regard.

There are sane chinese who think in a level headed way while discussing.

I realize this. I'm guessing he is a real Chinese.

It has been quoted by some other user. I don't have the power to modify their comment. Not melodrama, I don't wish to cause any pain to anyone.

Fair enough.....if that was done in that thread everyone who sees your comment would see your apologies too... If you make another thread probabably those who visit that thread may not notice this... and this might get unwanted attention (Example - Myself)

I am out and out anti chinese, no denial in that I like to bust the arrogance out of fake stats. :cheers:

Except there is never any proof for "Fake stats". :lol: (Especially not for exports which can be double-checked by the country on the receiving end).

There are just people like you saying "Oh China is doing well and India's growth is collapsing, therefore China's numbers must be fake".

You should think about this quote:

"Blowing out my candle, will not make your candle burn brighter".

Except there is never any proof for "Fake stats". :lol: (Especially not for exports which can be double-checked by the country on the receiving end).

There are just people like you saying "Oh China is doing well and India's growth is collapsing, therefore China's numbers must be fake".

You should think about this quote: "Blowing out my candle will not make your candle burn brighter".

I am not blowing out any candle, I am showing that the candle which you think is burning was actually a mirage :lol:

I have given enough links and stats to prove my assertions :)

no he ain't.
he drags india in every thread.
i was just reading a thread about swimming championship and that guy managed to bash india

Regardless of whether he is a real Chinese or not, my comment would have caused a lot of pain to many Chinese. I'm sorry for that.

I am not blowing out any candle, I am showing that the candle which you think is burning was actually a mirage :lol:

I have given enough links and stats to prove my assertions :)

No proof, only guesses based on the fact that GDP itself is always an estimate.

If you have a problem with those numbers, why don't you try actual measurable indicators like electricity consumption.

Back
Top Bottom