What's new

Dear Chinese members please consider forgiving me.

Snowden wrote: Pretty much the current land of India belongs to the Persians.

You wrote back: Pretty much the current land of China belongs to the Japanese.

Apt answer! So why feel sorry? :undecided:

No proof, only guesses based on the fact that GDP itself is always an estimate.

If you have a problem with those numbers, why don't you try actual measurable indicators like electricity consumption.

As if CCP will let you know the actual stats :angel:

The actual GDP rates are way less when the inflated stats regarding GDP growth because of infra etc are considered.You spend say 1 Billion on a shopping mall and you will inflate the cost of by 50% and the value is 1.5 Billion, CCP guys will show this as a GDP rate growth, But in actual the shopping mall is empty and there are no returns after years. So the capital is stagnant and there are no returns but the GDP growth is 50%.

Snowden wrote: Pretty much the current land of India belongs to the Persians.

You wrote back: Pretty much the current land of China belongs to the Japanese.

Apt answer! So why feel sorry? :undecided:

No mine wasn't proportional, my comment would have been appropriate if he wrote 'Pakistanis' instead of 'Persians'. That's why I feel sorry.

As if CCP will let you know the actual stats :angel:

The actual GDP rates are way less when the inflated stats regarding GDP growth because of infra etc are considered.You spend say 1 Billion on a shopping mall and you will inflate the cost of by 50% and the value is 1.5 Billion, CCP guys will show this as a GDP rate growth, But in actual the shopping mall is empty and there are no returns after years. So the capital is stagnant and there are no returns but the GDP growth is 50%.

If you think so, then why worry about competition from us? :lol:

Just sit back and relax, while your trade deficit soars into the sky and the rupee collapses yet further, thanks to Chinese imports which comprise over half of your enormous trade deficit. :azn:

If you think so, then why worry about competition from us? :lol:

Just sit back and relax, while your trade deficit soars into the sky and the rupee collapses yet further, thanks to Chinese imports which comprise over half of your enormous trade deficit. :azn:

My last post in this thread as per the request of curious user.

First thing the currency devaluation does is make it difficult to import from other countries, so advantage our manufacturing sector :).
The trade deficit will be reduced within years :)

Last edited by a moderator:
above is the gem of Snowden from this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...00-women-raped-assam-8-years.html#post4595751 @curioususer
You are saying sorry to this member:lol:

That snowden is troll and doing flase flag operations it seems. These days original chinese are very rare here, But you will find but hurt pakistanis and Bds more in chinese flags :lol:

above is the gem of Snowden from this thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...00-women-raped-assam-8-years.html#post4595751 @curioususer
You are saying sorry to this member:lol:

He is saying sorry to chinese members and their sentiments not for those pathetic trolls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude its the internet - here GDP, Military strength, Airforce, etc dont matter. If you cant stand up for yourself and nation in the online war, I have no hope for you in case of a real war between India and China.

For the pain I caused to Chinese people. I'm saying sorry for the pain I caused to Chinese people. I wouldn't have felt this way if my comment had been proportional.

Dude you are too emotional,go and see Chinese comments on our threads.

Dude its the internet - here GDP, Military strength, Airforce, etc dont matter. If you cant stand up for yourself and nation in the online war, I have no hope for you in case of a real war between India and China.

I'll do my best to stand by my India in a real conflict.

No mine wasn't proportional, my comment would have been appropriate if he wrote 'Pakistanis' instead of 'Persians'. That's why I feel sorry.

Don't feel miserable; again I am saying that your answer was perfectly alright. And I am proud of you for that. :)

Back
Top Bottom