What's new

Dear Chinese members please consider forgiving me.

Shame on you. These people will never apologize for the things they have said to us. They call us genetically inferior and low IQ amongst other polluting comments.

Far worse and inhumane things have been said countless times by many Pakistanis and their allies about India and its people on this site. Hindu religion and other religions of India have been insulted in countless comments on this site by Pakistani posters and their allies. Most topics on this site turn to India and Hindu religion bashing on this site. I have never seen those posters ever apologizing or repenting.

Even some Chinese posters have said much more disparaging things about Indians and glorified inhuman and cruel ruthless behavior of invaders in India on this site. I have not seen anyone apologizing or repenting.

good job op, its never wrong to apologize if you feel you did something wrong, you dont have to wait for others to reciprocate... but please dont open a thread for this... keep the apology in same thread because people will read it there..

Why this drama??? :hitwall:
Freedom of expressions include the right to offend and get offended.:angry:

Indians (and they are not the only ones) have been saying a lot of vile things about China and Chinese on this forum. But i don't like the way a lot of the Chinese members respond here like talking about low IQ or that India lacks toilets etc. This is not only unfair to the Indians but make us look childish and ignorant. You should argue facts backed up by data and sources to counter some of the wild claims from other members on this forum about China. And i will admitt that i my self cannot always control my nationalism (yes, its about nationalism on all sides) and said things about India and Indians that are not appropriate.

@OP -
Did you recently give up drinking or smoking? I suspect you are undergoing some kind of withdrawal symptoms…. Please watch some comedy movies, drink lot of water, wake up early and do some yoga…hope you will overcome the depression…

You have already done the damage by apologizing to Chinese. But, I am more worried about you, please take care and don’t ever take such drastic position.

Back
Top Bottom