What's new

Dear China, a humble thank you.

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan

Could you brothers translate some of the posts maybe? No problem if you can't, everyone is busy.

I have to go now, but it's pretty much the same thing in most posts, praising Pakistan as our "Iron brother" and "Long live Iron brother Pakistan!"

“巴铁” -> Iron Pakistan

"巴铁万岁" -> Long live Iron Pakistan!

“铁哥们” -> Iron brothers

“巴铁兄弟” -> Pakistan Iron brothers

:china::pakistan:

Which are all very big compliments needless to say.

Last edited:
I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has the greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

May the dragon continue to rise.

Chinese-Dragon-11-360x300.jpg
I am 18 year old girl(really beautiful :D) and from china too:D ... now gim me positive rating.....:lol:

:pakistan::china:

I am 18 year old girl(really beautiful :D) and from china too:D ... now gim me positive rating.....:lol:

Lol.

I have to go now, but it's pretty much the same thing in most posts, praising Pakistan as our "Iron brother" and "Long live Iron brother Pakistan!"

“巴铁” -> Iron Pakistan

"巴铁万岁" -> Long live Iron Pakistan!

“铁哥们” -> Iron brothers

“巴铁兄弟” -> Pakistan Iron brothers

:china::pakistan:

Which are all very big compliments needless to say.

Thanks bro.

i am a chinese girl and 23 years old we are thanks pakistanis too just becasue pakistanis are respect ,friendly and very kindly to chinese ,, also always support china we love pakistanis ,hope pakistan will be better and better ...

It's nice to see friendship between China and Pakistan. I hope one day, India will seek peace as well.

Not us, my translation is about a website which translates articles and commentary of foreign languages into Chinese. I don't think they are Chinese members from PDF, that is a popular website in China. But that website is quite interested in threads of PDF and news from like Times of India, Der Spiegel, Yahoo.com, etc.
So, mind our words...They will translate our comments with our names and countries.

Not us, my translation is about a website which translates articles and commentary of foreign languages into Chinese. I don't think they are Chinese members from PDF, that is a popular website in China. But that website is quite interested in threads of PDF and news from like Times of India, Der Spiegel, Yahoo.com, etc.

Thanks for the information.

for thankless indians read this we rescued your citizens as well.

ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Foreign Office spokesperson Tasnim Aslam on Saturday reported that Pak Navy ship with around 150 Pakistanis has left Petromasila terminal Mokallah for Karachi.

According to the spokesperson, Chinese students and some Europeans and Indians employees of a company whose Chief Executive Officer facilitated evacuation of Pakistanis are also on the ship.

Violence has been spreading across Yemen since last year, when Iran-backed Houthi fighters seized the capital, Sanaa, and effectively removed President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi.

A Saudi-led coalition has hit the rebels with air strikes over the past week.

http://dunyanews.tv/index.php/en/Pakistan/271845-Pak-Navy-ship-with-150-Pakistanis-leaves-Petromasi\

Long Live Pak-China Friendship.:pakistan::china:

@waz ek positive rating to meri bhi banti hy :mad:

Last edited:
I guess with regard to China we are simply in the wrong place.

By dint of our size and our growth curve and being in the same region with the same neighbors, it is inevitable that we would be on a collision course.

I do not see the Chinese as enemies. And I would trust them a lot more than I would trust the Americans.

''If'' Pakistan, China, India had no issues...and worked together..Imagine the progress we would have made together...but the word is ''if''

''If'' Pakistan, China, India had no issues...and worked together..Imagine the progress we would have made together...but the word is ''if''
And this situation is mostly caused by some countries which meddle around the world as opposed to China and her neighbours. When their economy is on the decline, another war is created!

I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has the greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

May the dragon continue to rise.

Chinese-Dragon-11-360x300.jpg

All Pakistani are welcome, it's between brothers! I also want to take this chance and remind us about the sincere help of Pakistani people to China's Wenchuan Earthquake (12 May 2008).

Pakistani medical teams were among the first to arrive at Wenchuan. In the following pic, Pakistani Ministry of Heath (5th from left, back row, standing next to Chinese ambassador to Pakistan) flew with the team to China.​

10208058_770788.jpg

During the rescue operations, Pakistani Air Force used all available transporters, even the ones shelved for contingency purpose, to deliver rescue materials to China. Pakistani Army delivered far more than 20,000 tents, almost used up the whole Army reserve.​

After the rescue operations, Pakistani rescue team donate all the equipments and medicines they brought to China (including a Mitsubishi L300 ambulance and a Danyo 25KVA generator) to a local hospital, which was then renamed in memory of this special moment.​

2008121912045360049.jpg

When China ambassador later asked his counterpart in Pakistan about reimbursing them rescue operations costs, the answer was "no such need, our friendship cannot be measured by money, Chinese have helped us before."​

That's true friendship.

Last edited:
Its an insult that we had to ask a foreign country for rescuing our people despite having the ability to go and save them.

It pays to have reliable friends, who ever is there first and have the capacity should do it..there is no shame in it. the best part is knowing they will do it...there is nothing better than having good friends

@waz
The Americans, the less said about them the better.

Israel is too small and too far away.

As I said, I envy you guys such a friendship. Even realizing that it comes at our cost.

It started way before we had this kind of animosity with you.

Back
Top Bottom