What's new

Dear China, a humble thank you.

@waz I envy you guys man. For the kind of friendship you have with China.

They are there to help you, to protect you, to arm you, to build for you, to hold for you, and in most everything they have your back.

My country on the other hand has no such friends. We had the USSR in the old days, but off late they have become highly transactional.

The Americans, the less said about them the better.

Israel is too small and too far away.

As I said, I envy you guys such a friendship. Even realizing that it comes at our cost.

Thanks for your valuable contribution my friend. This is one thing Pakistan got right.

Shall I be honest with you? Your foreign policy has been far better than ours over many years. India is a big player on the world stage, something Pakistan should aim for. But that's for another thread as they say.

@waz I envy you guys man. For the kind of friendship you have with China.

They are there to help you, to protect you, to arm you, to build for you, to hold for you, and in most everything they have your back.

My country on the other hand has no such friends. We had the USSR in the old days, but off late they have become highly transactional.

The Americans, the less said about them the better.

Israel is too small and too far away.

As I said, I envy you guys such a friendship. Even realizing that it comes at our cost.
we are supposed to be like china.. saving others..help others...
ontopic: I am impressed that they serve desi food.. quite a bit of thought must have gone into the operation.

Thanks for your valuable contribution my friend. This is one thing Pakistan got right.

Shall I be honest with you? Your foreign policy has been far better than ours over many years. India is a big player on the world stage, something Pakistan should aim for. But that's for another thread as they say.

I guess with regard to China we are simply in the wrong place.

By dint of our size and our growth curve and being in the same region with the same neighbors, it is inevitable that we would be on a collision course.

I do not see the Chinese as enemies. And I would trust them a lot more than I would trust the Americans.

I thought it would have been more fitting for yourself to address why so many Indian posters have come on here trolling, as opposed to me handing out positive ratings. But please write something favourable in here and I'll oblige happily. Thank you so much for your post.

To my Pakistani and Chinese comrades please ignore some of the Indian posters that have tried their upmost to ruin this nice thread. You all know the reason why this is. They have been issued with warnings , with two being banned.
Some Indian posters have posted tounge in cheek stuff which is fine, and I know them to be nice folks.
Please, do carry on.

I just see a massive case of an inferiority complex in those few Indian posters.. For some of them the mere mention of China makes them wet thier panties.. Pity really

We are behind them significantly in that respect.

To project power you need to

1) Be rich

2) Have a significant blue water navy

We are moving towards both, but are not there yet. Neither is China. But they are a lot closer.

ontopic: I am impressed that they serve desi food.. quite a bit of thought must have gone into the operation.

India is currently aiding people in Yemen as we speak.
Lol@the desi food. I'd happily settle for Chinese, oh my, they would bang their heads having me on that ship. I'd go through duck, egg fried rice , dumplings etc, quicker than the Tasmanian devil cartoon character.

I just see a massive case of an inferiority complex in those few Indian posters.. For some of them the mere mention of China makes them wet thier panties.. Pity really

Well It was sad to see, but it's all gone now. Thanks Gibbs my friend.

Last edited:
:china: :pakistan:

image.jpg

Dear PAKISTAN Friends , Many, many Chinese people believe that Pakistan is China's best friend since 1960s

Our army and people are willing to stand with the people of Pakistan and the military

Hello, I come from China, I copy two pictures randomly from a Chinese BBS about leave from Yemen.
There are about 30 thousand posts in a day in this BBS talk about China and PK 's friendship like the two pictures.
Post is Chinese, Who's English is good enough, please thanslate to English.

111.png

222.png
222.png

China need a military base in that area for such kind of action.

Hello, I come from China, I copy two pictures randomly from a Chinese BBS about leave from Yemen.
There are about 30 thousand posts in a day in this BBS talk about China and PK 's friendship like the two pictures.
Post is Chinese, Who's English is good enough, please thanslate to English.

View attachment 211589

View attachment 211591 View attachment 211591

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan

Could you brothers translate some of the posts maybe? No problem if you can't, everyone is busy.

[QUOTE="AndrewJin, post: 6999264, member: 167075"][URL='http://www.santaihu.com/2015040402.html']巴基斯坦版主发帖,热情洋溢地感谢中国帮助巴基斯坦从也门撤侨 - 三泰虎[/URL]
This thread and all comments have been translated into Chinese.

Comments from Chinese netizens

巴铁是我看到的最亲近的人!
Pakistan Iron is the most friendly people I've even seen.
(巴铁 Pakistan Iron is a word in Chinese especially describe friendship between China and Pakistan, created after 2008 Sichuan Earthquake when Pakistan donated tons of tents and carriers to China)

好兄弟,讲义气。甭谢。
Good brother, it's about brotherhood. No need to thank.

你们平安归国我们也很开心。祝福巴基斯坦。
We are very happy for your safe arrival in Pakistan. Best wishes to Pakistan!

硬度人那小鸡吧心眼
That Indian's little **************.[/QUOTE]

Did you do this Andrew? Thank you very much. I take it the rest of the posts are from Chinese members on that site?

Its an insult that we had to ask a foreign country for rescuing our people despite having the ability to go and save them.

What is more important quick evacuation of Pak nationals or fake ego? Chinese ships were nearby and hence approached to evac these people .. Meanwhile everyday flights etc are taking hundreds of Pak back home and the more recent news .. Pak Navy has also evacuated almost 200 nationals :

image.jpg

Apart from PIA flights.

Unlike others we are not keepin updates of Evac operations (which are going in full swing)

Back
Top Bottom