What's new

Dear China, a humble thank you.

How old are you?
So the number of posts rather than the contents of it determines the nationality? Is this the effect of pollution in the cities my dear friend?
Either you are not Pakistani or you simply retarded.

How old are you?
So the number of posts rather than the contents of it determines the nationality? Is this the effect of pollution in the cities my dear friend?
Look at those dazzling negative rates you have, what a retard.

We also have other friends who have proved their friendship in times of crisis.

Who? Saudi? If so I would not classify that particular relationship as friendship per se.

''If'' Pakistan, China, India had no issues...and worked together..Imagine the progress we would have made together...but the word is ''if''

As a continuum of my earlier thought,

With respect to China, quite simply, you are exactly in the right place.

I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has the greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

May the dragon continue to rise.

Chinese-Dragon-11-360x300.jpg
I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has the greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

Thank you, Pakistan,all chinese people will give you our hands if you need help!

And a huge Thank You from us Lankans.. Others just make noise.. Chinese mates does the job.. Cheers..:china::china::china::china:

Chinese ship evacuates Lankans | Colombo Gazette

The Chinese Government evacuated 44 Sri Lankans and a foreigner married to a Sri Lankan from Yemen this evening, the Chinese Embassy in Colombo said

download-200x200.jpg

The Chinese Ambassador to Sri Lanka is accompanying the Sri Lankans who have been evacuated together with Chinese Nationals on a ship.

The Sri Lankans were taken to Sana’a from where they were boarded onto a Chinese ship which will take them to Djibouti.

The Foreign Ministry said that there were around 75-100 Sri Lankan expatriates, including students in Yemen.

Due to the volatile situation in the country, the Government of Sri Lanka made arrangements to evacuate all Sri Lankans, who are principally residing in the capital, Sana’a and other main cities, such as Hodeida, Aden and Mukalla.

The Government of Sri Lanka had sought the assistance of the UN Office in Sana’a and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Colombo in the evacuation efforts.

China and India acceded to the request of the Government of Sri Lanka to bring the stranded Sri Lankans to safety together with Nationals from their respective countries

There are no words to describe the bond between China and Pakistan. Glad PLAN could be of service bringing the citizens of our iron buddy to safety. Just as Pakistan has helped China in times of need.

Thank you once agin.

@waz, just remind you to fix image issue in your first post, the image didn't show up.

now positive rating please :D:D:D

-2012-Chinese-dragon-wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom