What's new

Dear China, a humble thank you.

i just found the saitaihu translation has been posted in another translation site/forum, here to share the link with you guys!

巴基斯坦版主发帖,热情洋溢地感谢中国帮助巴基斯坦从也门撤侨-翻译版块

and some translation of comments:

upload_2015-4-5_14-57-46.png

we are of one family, no need to thank like from two different families.

upload_2015-4-5_14-58-3.png

you good me good, everybody good is the real good.

upload_2015-4-5_14-58-28.png

one should go to that forum and tell them you are welcome, we still remember how you guys helped us in Sichuan earthquake.

upload_2015-4-5_14-58-49.png

we are all brothers, safe is best.

upload_2015-4-5_14-59-19.png

once a Pakistani happily told me "we are friends", i looked at him with determination, then firmly said: "we are no friends, we are brothers!"

upload_2015-4-5_14-59-57.png

Indians are still cute. (sarcastic tone)

rating pls~:partay:

i just found the saitaihu translation has been posted in another translation site/forum, here to share the link with you guys!

巴基斯坦版主发帖,热情洋溢地感谢中国帮助巴基斯坦从也门撤侨-翻译版块

and some translation of comments:

View attachment 211880
we are of one family, no need to thank like from two different families.

View attachment 211881
you good me good, everybody good is the real good.

View attachment 211882
one should go to that forum and tell them you are welcome, we still remember how you guys helped us in Sichuan earthquake.

View attachment 211883
we are all brothers, safe is best.

View attachment 211884
once a Pakistani happily told me "we are friends", i looked at him with determination, then firmly said: "we are no friends, we are brothers!"

View attachment 211885
Indians are still cute. (sarcastic tone)

rating pls~:partay:
I can only give u a neutral rating.;)
@waz

Last edited:
I thought it would have been more fitting for yourself to address why so many Indian posters have come on here trolling, as opposed to me handing out positive ratings. But please write something favourable in here and I'll oblige happily. Thank you so much for your post.

Long live Pakistan China friendship! Now please make it 13!! :D

On a serious note, Indians and Pakistanis are capable of a far more natural and meaningful friendship if we both can get over our disputes, and once that happens, Pakistan won't even need that many weapons that have been mentioned in the OP. :)

On a serious note, Indians and Pakistanis are capable of a far more natural and meaningful friendship if we both can get over our disputes, and once that happens, Pakistan won't even need that many weapons that have been mentioned in the OP. :)

Blood baths of 47,Kashnir and 71!

Individuals have short memories .. Nations never forget.

Natural? Hmmm unless indians change their DNA to Punjabi :lol:

Blood baths of 47,Kashnir and 71!

Individuals have short memories .. Nations never forget.

Natural? Hmmm unless indians change their DNA to Punjabi :lol:

Nations do forget and build broken bridges, look at Europe, look at the opposing countries in WW2.

And genetically Pakistani Punjabis are more closer to Punjabi/non-Punjabi Indians than a Chinese, but that was not my point, similarities in language, food, clothes, music, social norms, etc. do count. However, that was just my opinion and you are free not to agree with it.

Last edited:
Nations do forget and build broken bridges, look at Europe, look at the opposing countries in WW2.

And genetically Pakistani Punjabis are more closer to Punjabi/non-Punjabi Indians than Mongoloids, but that was not my point, similarities in language, food, clothes, music, social norms, etc. do count. However, that was just my opinion and you are free not to agree with it.

Punjabi is a broad/umbrella term in Pak.. And even if we consider a Hazarawal (not punjabi ethnically or even linguistically) what would he or even a Jatt from Gujranwala have in common with an indian guy from Maharashtra (which is is far from Gujranwala as some city in China) ? Not even talking about South india... The only common thing is urdu which most indians can understand (not completely or read or even pronounce)..

I'm from Baluchistan and you are as foriegn to me as some guy in Thailand... We don't share any culture,religion,traditions,language,music,food,clothing, or lifestyle.

I would naturally trust Chinese person than you (generally speaking).

Also we have had contact with China since like a zillion years thanks to Silk Road etc.

Even Buddhism was introduced to Tibet by a monk from modern day KPK.

Punjabi is a broad/umbrella term in Pak.. And even if we consider a Hazarawal (not punjabi ethnically or even linguistically) what would he or even a Jatt from Gujranwala have in common with an indian guy from Maharashtra (which is is far from Gujranwala as some city in China) ? Not even talking about South india... The only common thing is urdu which most indians can understand (not completely or read or even pronounce)..

I'm from Baluchistan and you are as foriegn to me as some guy in Thailand... We don't share any culture,religion,traditions,language,music,food,clothing, or lifestyle.

Ok. No friendship ever between India and Pakistan, relax! :)

Ok. No friendship ever between India and Pakistan, relax! :)

I don't care man. But the blood is hard to wash..

Personally .. Kashmir is the the biggest issue solve it and we might not become the bet "buddies" but we can surely love like good/normal neighbours !

A nations bet friend are its own people... And frankly speaking I want us to become like the pre WWII Germany..(Bar Hitler n like minded turds).

sometimes I'm curious why there are so many hatreds in the world.

imagine that the border between China / India / Pakistan is like the border between US and Canada. (ok ok stop laughing :-) )

Oh this extreme positive relationship between two countries, not just on the government level but between the people, I have to say is rare on this earth. Pakistan's actions, while speaks louder than words, are the ideal Chinese concept of honor.

The Chinese civilization, since ancient times, have formed its own concept of an ideal person. While admittedly, we all are only human, but that shouldn't stop one from being envious of the ideal being. Profit is neither the goal of being human nor should be the goal of a country, but these days it seems that some countries are acting more like corporations seeking profit than being what a country should be, call me ancient fashioned, 君子爱财,取之有道 (Junzi(gentlemen) loves fortune, but acquires while adhere to principles. Plus "生不带来,死不带走 (you won't be bring it when you were born, and you won't be bring it when you die)".

With respect, we Chinese sincerely thank Pakistan for its support and help, may the friendship lasts in thick and thin.

In our cultures .. A few things/concepts dominate all:

Loyality
Hospitality
Honor
Vengeance

If you are not loyal you are scum.

Show hospitality even to your enemies (even if he has killed your brother).

Honor triumphs all!

Vengeance : never forget - never forgive! --- "Stones may melt... But vengeance never"- Baluch saying.

sometimes I'm curious why there are so many hatreds in the world.

imagine that the border between China / India / Pakistan is like the border between US and Canada. (ok ok stop laughing :-) )

At the time of partition it was thought that India and Pakistan will share a relationship like the US and Canada, it didn't happen, but still all is not lost. :)

At the time of partition it was thought that India and Pakistan will share a relationship like the US and Canada, it didn't happen, but still all is not lost. :)
we'll get there as economy grows and people are more educated.

Dear China,

Thank you for your support to Pakistan. I want you to know how greatful we are. But unlike my comrades here, I'm realist. I know our friendship is not based on any mutual cultural affinities or any love between our peoples, its simply a geo-political partnership against India. A wise man once said to get the right answers, we need to ask the right questions. If we ask a question of what if there is no India here, then we will probably be at each other throats. We often keep quiet about china's muslims and sometimes it leads to people think we are hypocites but actually we are not. Just as we are passionate about securing our brothers from kashmir their freedom, we are also equally passionate about securing the freedom for our brothers in Xinjiang. To be quiet honest, it burns us more that people in Xinjiang have even less freedom than people of kashmir. There is atleast a few international news agencies and freelancers in Kashmir who report what goes on in Kashmir and this results in keeping a check on India. But in Xinjiang with zero independent media coverage, your CCP thugs have a free hand to commit all the atrocities. We are silently gritting our teeth at this blatant violation of our brothers basic rights in Xinjiang because of India.

I really hope Pakistan masters the manufacturing of JF-17 to 100% so that we are not dependent on you anymore, because I don't want my country to be let down during wartime because China sees that in its best interest like during the 1971. Even the soviets send battleships to the indian ocean all the way from vladivostok but you didnt even send a couple of hundred mountain troops a few hundred kms to the border to scare India. It would have been a massive support just to see your troops there and India would not have diverted their hardcore strike divisons from the himalayas into East Pakistan and ending the war before the U.N intervened. We lost half the country of which part of the thanks goes to you.

All I ask of you is not to think of us as a dumb people who are incoherent, and have a short memory span. We do remember everything but we choose to not say it out loud because we have a long overdue fish to fry in our eastern border.

Regards,
Your geo-political friend for now,
A Pakistani
Why not show your true flag, Hussin?

I know it probably isn't the right place to post this and I should have used the Far East section. But this section has the greatest number of Chinese posters. I'd just like to say thank you for all your help and warm friendship. As of late we have had so much news e.g. the Z-10's, Chinese SAMs, the Chinese Navy rescuing stranded Pakistanis and so on. I don't get a chance to post on every thread, due in part to my moderator duties. But I'm sure I speak for all 200 million Pakistanis and of course the expats, who were born abroad like me, we are honoured and blessed to have a friend, brother like you.

Thank you once agin.

May the dragon continue to rise.

Chinese-Dragon-11-360x300.jpg
Yes thanks China for rescuing Pakistanis and for JF-17 and HQ-9 and HQ-16 and SH-1 Artillery and Submarines and many more weapons of past and future

Back
Top Bottom